How much weight can I be losing on Forskolin+Albuterol?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

How much weight can I be losing on Forskolin+Albuterol?

On all my previous cuts, I have been lowering my calories until I start losing about a pound per week. If I lose more than a pound, I increase them a bit.
    I have been cutting since April, and I lost 6 pounds in two months doing this. So, 10 days ago I started my Albuterol 16 mg + Forskolin 100 mg + Caffeine cycle, and I have lost 4 lbs since then. How much weight at most should I be losing when albuterol and Forskolin are in the mix?

I am 26 years old, 5'5, 149 lbs, 10 years in the gym. I currently eat 1975 cals daily, 140-150 g protein, 70 g fats. Online calculators calculate my TDEE to be around 2460-2480 cals, I workout 6 days per week, but the rest of the time I am mostly sedentary due to my job.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

if you are fairly lean, seems like losing 4# in 10 days is about the highest pace you will want to have (and you will not want to maintain that pace, but as a normal fluctuation it is fine)..any more than that, and chances are likely it is coming from muscle tissue...
    simply a matter of caloric adjustment - your cals look to be a little low to begin with
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Thanks! The IIFYM calculator puts at 2032 cals daily (15% deficit), do these sounds more reasonable? I will bump them up this week.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rangestormer View Post
    Thanks! The IIFYM calculator puts at 2032 cals daily (15% deficit), do these sounds more reasonable? I will bump them up this week.
    TDEE calculators are only rough estimates so you know. Start around what the calculator spits out and go off what you see in the mirror and the scale. Adjust calories as needed.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Yeah, I know that, as I said I up my calories if I start losing more than a pound per week. I have always done it this way, but I have not really used any fat burners in the past.
    The question here is should I be losing more than a pound when I am on Albuterol+Forskolin?
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You should still aim for the same amount of weight lost per week. While supplementation may allow you to get away with a little faster drops, IME if you lose the same amount of weight with Forskolin as without there does seem to be a better proportion of that being fat vs lbm loss.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much weight should I be able to lose per week?
    By Aaron1993 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:22 AM
  2. How much weight can I gain with this cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 03:47 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 08:27 PM
  4. How much fat can you safely lose per week on a recomp?
    By Rabidpanda25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 04:00 PM
  5. How much muscle can expect to lose after surgery?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 04:41 PM