Can natty test stacks give you wet dreams? Srs

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So last Wednesday I started a stack of 75 mg DHEA, Lecheek Nutrition AD-3, 3 Grams D-Aspartic Acid and 50mg Zinc. I haven't really noticed much of an increase in libido or energy, in fact my libido normally sucks, but I have had 2 wet dreams in the past 5 days. Previous to this week I've only had 2 wet dreams in my entire life. Could this be attributed to the stack? Would it be safe to say it's working lol? Just curious. I know this is rather random.

Balaclava

Awards
I've come close with high dose zinc & zma... Sounds like your stack is working.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I've come close with high dose zinc & zma... Sounds like your stack is working.
Thank God I finally found something that's at least working somewhat! I've been dealing with low test all my life (415 is the highest I've ever tested) and I haven't been able to find anything that works. P.S. I'm only 22

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
I feel dumb but does we dreams mean you piss yourself or cum in your dreams lol

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I feel dumb but does we dreams mean you piss yourself or cum in your dreams lol
Blow your load...everywhere! Like full on bust a nut. So yes, it means cum.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happens with me if I don't ejaculate one way or another weekly when running some products.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty insane, you guys need to get gfs to resolve this
I need to get bigger and leaner so I can get a girlfriend so I can resolve this issue! It's a process. I think I'm gonna do a cycle of Clomid to.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I need to get bigger and leaner so I can get a girlfriend so I can resolve this issue! It's a process. I think I'm gonna do a cycle of Clomid to.
Mate it's such a huge misconception with guys that lift that girls love guys that are huge! It's not the case whatsoever!

You'll have more chance of getting a girl when your 180 and aesthetic than 230 and a beast! Just go chat up a cute girl in the gym, it's not as hard as you think