Finaflex Mucle Fiber

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Hmmm interesting... I couldn't see how much vitamin D. Glutamine at 5g yes? I take Glutamine as is for digestive health. This is a pretty cool idea guys
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    By chance do we know what retailers will be getting this first?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    By chance do we know what retailers will be getting this first?
    not a clue

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Hmmm interesting... I couldn't see how much vitamin D. Glutamine at 5g yes? I take Glutamine as is for digestive health. This is a pretty cool idea guys
    Yep.

    It's geared for digestive tract health. Prefect for the bodybuilder who eats a ton LoL.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yep. It's geared for digestive tract health. Prefect for the bodybuilder who eats a ton LoL.
    This is why I really want to try this out.

    Currently eating a lot more than my body is happy with lol
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yep.

    It's geared for digestive tract health. Prefect for the bodybuilder who eats a ton LoL.
    Color me interested
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  7. Would this be a good addition to my daily Psyllium husk?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Would this be a good addition to my daily Psyllium husk?
    absolutely, should complement each other very nicely

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    absolutely, should complement each other very nicely
    Thanks. So is it coming to Nutraplanet this week?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thanks. So is it coming to Nutraplanet this week?
    we are releasing it for retail this week - where nutra sits on receiving it I cannot say, but should be very soon if not this week yes

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    we are releasing it for retail this week - where nutra sits on receiving it I cannot say, but should be very soon if not this week yes

    Looking forward to it. A clearly useful supplement.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    This coming week?

    Really looking forward to trying this, will take any GI support I can get
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    This coming week?

    Really looking forward to trying this, will take any GI support I can get
    yeah we had slight delay in getting this out...
    should be anytime now!
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah we had slight delay in getting this out... should be anytime now!
    Sounds like a plan, thanks for the update
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  15. again - we apologize for the slight delay gentlemen, I know there is a lot of interest in this and we have certainly not done this intentionally believe me!

    as a gesture of our appreciation in your interest and patience, we are going to be offering a promo opportunity on Muscle Fiber ...
    more details and promo thread link to follow when we get it put together, it will be posted in here very soon and will kick off end of this week!
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    again - we apologize for the slight delay gentlemen, I know there is a lot of interest in this and we have certainly not done this intentionally believe me! as a gesture of our appreciation in your interest and patience, we are going to be offering a promo opportunity on Muscle Fiber ... more details and promo thread link to follow when we get it put together, it will be posted in here very soon and will kick off end of this week!
    I'm patient when its a product first being launched, can't rush quality and certainly wouldn't want to.

    Always down for a promo too
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  17. in 4 dis

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting this opportunity.
    I, also would enjoy a promotion for a fiber product.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    in 4 dis


  20. Great opportunity to try the newest product in the ever growing FINAFLEX line:

    FINAFLEX presents MUSCLE FIBER
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fiber Powder? Help!
    By Conceptions in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 08:30 PM
  2. Fiber w/ nightly protein...
    By Hoenlere in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:06 PM
  3. Fiber?
    By syko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 09:04 PM
  4. Fiber and PH
    By Sean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 09:34 PM
  5. Exercise Phys.- Muscle Fiber Types
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 11:42 AM
Log in
Log in