ShredMatrix/Cre3/Test Freak

bhr

Awards
First, I am still pretty newbie, so be easy here, lol. I've asked around several people to see what this stack would be like, and everyone said it would be ok. My concern was ShredMatrix with Cre3, since I thought it could be counter-productive. I didn't want creatine mono because of the potential bloat. Any advise is appreciated on it. Anyways, here is what I am doing:

Daily:
Test Freak - 4 caps at night

Shred Matrix - 3 caps morning/3 caps afternoon

Work-Out Days Only:

MusclePharm Arnold Iron Cre3 - 1 scoop pre-workout

Condense Pre-Workout - 2 scoops pre-workout

BioRythm Afterglow Post workout - 2 Scoops post-workout

Multi

Fish Oil

I am working out 4 days a week with 1 day of cardio. 31yrs old, 6ft - 260 lbs (Not lean by any means, lol), I naturally have a big frame. Been off for about 3 months due to health issues, so getting back now looking to add mass to arms and and cut fat around mid section/chest/back (who isn't right?). Anyways, I still new here, but thought I would share what results I experience from all this, or take any advise from the seasoned guys around. Sorry about the novel there lol.

bhr

Awards
So I am officially 1 week in to this stack, so I thought I would shoot a quick update for those who may care, lol.

I have noticed a HUGE difference in my arms, well for me at least. Firmness is great, noticed size gains in my Bis and Tris bigger and more defined. Shoulders are starting to cut in, not as fast as I would like, but who is ever happy right? I have gained 3/4" on my arms and am noticing veins popping out in my arms that I haven't seen in awhile. I have also lost 5lbs this week, which is awesome because I am putting on a little mass too. I am trying to do the hardest (from what I hear) and that is to loose weight while gaining mass. I have also noticed that my weights are going up in the gym. I am going to list the few supps that I am on and what I (think) the results are in the first week.

Test Freak - I have noticed this starting to kick in the last few days. More confident, almost Alpha Male feeling at times, a couple of zits which is fairly uncommon for me. Seems like this is helping with the firmness, but not sure. I have noticed that taking 4 caps at night has made it hard to sleep, which surprised me.

Shred Matrix - I am loving this so far, I notice a great boost of energy in the morning when I take them, and overall I seem to be in a better mood (at least my finance says so, lol). I have lost 5lbs in a week on this, which is great since I am also bulking up a good about. I have noticed that if I don't take the afternoon dose, I feel super fatigued.

Iron Cre3 - I think I can attribute the added arm size to this. Seems to be good, I did have some stomach issues at the gym the other day and I am pretty sure this did it. I had to stop doing burn outs, because I almost had a blow out, lol.

AfterGlow Post Workout - Had used before, love this stuff. No soreness and it almost gives a "High" feeling.

Condense Pre-Workout - This is my staple, once I found it, haven't used anything else. Great focus and energy and love the feeling when I touch my face lol.

I think this week, now that I am a week in, should start seeing even better results. I will continue to update if anyone is interested. Like I said before, I am an amateur newbie. So I am not super jacked, and have some extra weight I am trying to get off. Cheers.