Follidrone+Xgels+Alphamax

C.Atlas

C.Atlas

Awards
I have 2 bottles of each for a 8 week run. Should I skip the Xgels or go for broke?
Anybody else stacking these? Suggestions?
How would you dose?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can handle the possible DOMs/joint issues from the Arimistane and X-Gels, then go for it all.

2 Caps Follidrone Pre-workout (on workout days), and 2 caps on off days (doesn't matter as far as I've tried when you dose them)
1 to 1.5g X-Gels Pre-workout, only on workout days
Never took Alphamax, but I assume you can just follow the label and be fine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can handle the possible DOMs/joint issues from the Arimistane and X-Gels, then go for it all. 2 Caps Follidrone Pre-workout (on workout days), and 2 caps on off days (doesn't matter as far as I've tried when you dose them) 1 to 1.5g X-Gels Pre-workout, only on workout days Never took Alphamax, but I assume you can just follow the label and be fine.
Not everyone notices joint issues or DOMS from ArA or Arimistane.

OP, have you ran Follidrone solo? X-Gels? If not, I would opt for that first. But if you want to go straight into this stack, I would say go for it as I am considering it myself (with either Follidrone or MyoSynergy).

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OP, have you ran Follidrone solo? X-Gels? If not, I would opt for that first. But if you want to go straight into this stack, I would say go for it as I am considering it myself (with either Follidrone or MyoSynergy).
Yeah I know not everyone experiences them, but I thought it'd be a fair warning. I've tried ArA and noticed increased DOMs (but not joint issues) and I've tried Follidrone with a lot of DOMs too.

C.Atlas

C.Atlas

Awards

I've run Xgels before with great results. Folli and alphamax are new. Was getting ready to do my second run of Xgels and wanted to add alphamax this time. But, along came follidrone...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've run Xgels before with great results. Folli and alphamax are new. Was getting ready to do my second run of Xgels and wanted to add alphamax this time. But, along came follidrone...
Personally I would run Follidrone solo first to see what it does for you.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be good to run them all but personally I would run the Follidrone solo or with the Xgels, Then follow up with Alphamax and the xgels if you haven't already or vice versa. Since you haven't run any of them before splitting them up would really let you know what works for you.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I have 2 bottles of each for a 8 week run. Should I skip the Xgels or go for broke? Anybody else stacking these? Suggestions? How would you dose?
Personally i would stagger the supps to have a longer run!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the adivce in here is good so far. Since you know how you respond to X-Gels, but not the other two supps, either run Alphamax or Follidrone by itself to see how you respond to those. Or you could stack Alphamax or Follidrone with the X-Gels and see how the results are different in comparison to the X-Gels solo run.

I am running X-Gels and Alphamax right now. Joints are not an issue for me. DOMS are a little more noticeable in my legs, but nothing a little extra foam rolling can't help.

If you decide to stack Alphamax or Follidrone with your X-Gels, I would start by running the Alphamax or Follidrone for the first 4 weeks, then introduce the X-Gels, Run both for the middle of the cycle, and then finish your 50 days of X-Gels. Jiggz suggested that in another thread and I agree with that dosing scheme.

C.Atlas

C.Atlas

Awards
Thanks. I think I'll stick with original plan and run the Xgels + alphamax together and folli alone. I'll start with the follidrone first though to see what the excitement is all about.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would run Follidrone solo first to see what it does for you.
I agree with this also. If it's your first time trying a supplement or any other supplement for that matter, then one should run it solo to get a good feel if it's working or not.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I think I'll stick with original plan and run the Xgels + alphamax together and folli alone. I'll start with the follidrone first though to see what the excitement is all about.
That sounds like a great plan, both X-Gels and Alpahmax are proven products with tons of great of feedback.

Im still on the fence with (-)epi however the reviews have been good but its definitly something id take solo to see how you respond.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should run Folli on it's own. Please report back if you go this route. Thanks!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100% on point with everything in your post

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good idea.