Need help swallowing big pills together?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
uhhh - maybe don't take so many damn pills at once? do you have an aversion to single pill-taking/swallowing, or what?

barring that, you could view a how-to tutorial on how to maneuver throat to enable you to take more volume in there..
like this one:

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I thought this sounded like a support group when I first read it. Lol

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Quit ur bitching I can't even swallow one fish oil without it getting stuck. And need an endoscopy every few years to stretch it out.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you are not taking the pills with cold water. It will cause your esophagus to contract and make swallowing the pills harder. They make sprays that help too. Can find today in your local pharmacy for pretty cheap.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you are not taking the pills with cold water. It will cause your esophagus to contract and make swallowing the pills harder. They make sprays that help too. Can find today in your local pharmacy for pretty cheap.
This. Tepid water works well. Managed all 8 of my xgels in one go. Felt like a champ

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My record is 6 ;)
It was pretty f ing hard lol. Wouldn't go beyond 6 I dont think.

I tried 2 caffeine tabs and 5 yohimbine 2.5 and the caffeine tab got caught in my throat haha

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm not gonna lie, the size of the growth factor Xt caps kill me lol BUT its totally worth sleeping like a baby :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember Omega had the CET. Crea-ethyl-thunder. Awesome supplement, but I had to down 8 pills! Not the small one's either. I gagged a couple times then got a handle on it.

The key for me is basically just relaxing the throat. I could probably down 10+ all at once now with no problems.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two animal packs at once.....GO! Cause that's what you gotta do for "Extreme" results.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
There is for sure more thermogenic benefits to stacking supplements together, instead of them competing with each other, taken one after the other IMO.
synergy between supplements is a legitimate phenomenon...but it doesn't matter a whit if you are swallowing pills together, or one at a time instead...or taking with water, or juice....or standing, or sitting, or upside down while you are in a yoga position (altho that last one may get kinda tricky)..

do you see a common link running thru your posts? (not just here, but in your other threads too?)

I really hate when pills get stuck in my throat because i am guaranteed to feel like crap the next day, if its something im taking before bed.
When I wake up I take 4 fatburners size 000, sometimes I get 1 stuck in my throat, then im sad all day long.
I also stack pills together to be leaner so when that happens im not as lean also.
I am very anal about how I take supplements, cause one little adjustment has such a different reaction.
Actually the few seconds for me make a huge difference. Today I feel great because I didnt get any stuck. Like I said, it does ruin my day when it happens, because I never feel like doing anything.

bottom line, you already nailed your issue, here:
I have no problem when i dont stress about it.
it is all in your head, and your propensity for this is apparent from just reading small sampling of your posts and threads on this forum
I think you need a professional therapist to talk to

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Again I am a women, so little things to you would matter more to me.
I do know a man would never the difference, that I would notice.
that seems a bit sexist to me..
So you I am anal, about how my body looks.
anal is not necessarily a bad thing, but that is not what you are
rather, you are the ultimate example of what is known as self-fulfilling prophecy

Self-fulfilling prophecy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The self-fulfilling prophecy is, in the beginning, a false definition of the situation evoking a new behaviour which makes the original false conception come true. This specious validity of the self-fulfilling prophecy perpetuates a reign of error. For the prophet will cite the actual course of events as proof that he was right from the very beginning.[1]

In other words, a positive or negative prophecy, strongly held belief, or delusion—declared as truth when it is actually false—may sufficiently influence people so that their reactions ultimately fulfill the once-false prophecy.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
My man above me is right.

In reality you have to understand that your supplements that you are shelling out tons of cash for do very little work in determining how you look.
Most of it is all up to you.. which I'm sure you are doing a good job judging by what you are saying.

So congratulations to you for the hard work.. give yourself some credit not your supplements, take it easy and relax. 1 by 1 or all at a time it really does not matter.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Just take the pills one at a time, it wont matter, there's no way taking a pill 5 seconds after you take another one is going to affect any sort of physiological response in the body. If it makes you sad then you have to reassess some things. I would suggest talking to a psychiatrist if taking pills at different times make you sad. I'm not being a jerk either, that sounds like an actual problem..

After reviewing previous threads made by OP there HAS to be some trolling or something going on... anyone? :/

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My man above me is right.

In reality you have to understand that your supplements that you are shelling out tons of cash for do very little work in determining how you look.
Most of it is all up to you.. which I'm sure you are doing a good job judging by what you are saying.

So congratulations to you for the hard work.. give yourself some credit not your supplements, take it easy and relax. 1 by 1 or all at a time it really does not matter.
+1. You may not be getting "nice" advise, but you are getting kind advice. Nice is evil, telling you what you want to hear. Kind is good, telling you what you need to hear.

I don't care WHO you are, swallowing your pills all at once, or 20 seconds apart, does not make any difference. I don't think many people would argue that ANYTHING on the market *****s the metabolic improvement of Ephedrine or Clenbuterol and these two chemicals will only increase your metabolism by about 5%, MAYBE 10% if you want to be optimistic. If you were a MAN, this may make a bigger difference, but since you are a woman, we are probably talking about 90-180 calories extra that all those supplements are burning each day. That is about 2 pounds of fat loss a month TOPS. Probably more like 1 pound. Even if you reduced your results by 50% by taking them 20 seconds apart (which you won't), you are talking about 1/2 pound/month difference, which you will never notice or be able to prove.

You will see almost as good a result from drinking a couple gallons of ice cold water every day I bet.

Relax and don't take things so seriously.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta ask, why the hell are you trying to fit as many pills in your mouth as possible at one time?. I can see it now, 51FTY tries to swallow 40 pills at one time. Chokes, paramedics show up..."How did this happen?" they ask. 51FTY says, "Well I was trying to swallow 40 pills at one time.". Paramedic asks, "Why would you do that?".

Their is obviously some kind of psychological issue here.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Its for bragging rights naturally

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
After reviewing previous threads made by OP there HAS to be some trolling :/
probably
but - i know in my case, if i don't bend over backward and give a poster every benefit of the doubt no matter what they say, there will be the regular roster of angry yahoos in here critiquing my conduct, bemoaning the way i communicate to ppl, and reporting me to Admin..

so..... :dunno: best to play it safe and look like a big sucker

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I gotta ask, why the hell are you trying to fit as many pills in your mouth as possible at one time?. I can see it now, 51FTY tries to swallow 40 pills at one time. Chokes, paramedics show up..."How did this happen?" they ask. 51FTY says, "Well I was trying to swallow 40 pills at one time.". Paramedic asks, "Why would you do that?".

Their is obviously some kind of psychological issue here.
That last sentence for sure.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is happening 2 to 3 times a week only with blue green algae. I take 2 together but 1 always gets stuck in my throat. There is no coating on the pill, they are so dry. Like i said, I wish it would not happen with blue green algae at all.
Why not just split the pills in 1/2 or just crush them?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, nut up and get them pills down.

I literally swallowed 16 pills this morning in one go.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, nut up and get them pills down. I literally swallowed 16 pills this morning in one go.
lol. That's a grip! I can do 6 OT and a couple smaller ones at once. Takes practice OP... Us pill poppers got it down to a science ;)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it was stated earlier OP is a girl, so she needs to ovary up.
yup... every thread she posts she states that. she has to do it this way because shes a female and us males dont understand her body and what happens if she doesnt take them together etc...

ps if something gets stuck in your throat, cant you just drink more water and then its "unstuck".. seriously

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yup... every thread she posts she states that. she has to do it this way because shes a female and us males dont understand her body and what happens if she doesnt take them together etc...

ps if something gets stuck in your throat, cant you just drink more water and then its "unstuck".. seriously
Lol seriously

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
It's amazing how these pointless threads get so much attention and meaningful threads get passed over.

That's why sites lose members.

That's probably why I just had a long time member just PM me and say he hasn't logged on in over a month because of this bs.
I don't personally know how much the site has fallen off because I'm new to it, but I can definitely see his point. You got all these ****ing Sally"s taking hormones and getting ****ed up an yet still can't bench 200lbs, never even heard of a deadlift and are fat as hell after countless cycles.
Just saying Lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's amazing how these pointless threads get so much attention and meaningful threads get passed over. That's why sites lose members. That's probably why I just had a long time member just PM me and say he hasn't logged on in over a month because of this bs. I don't personally know how much the site has fallen off because I'm new to it, but I can definitely see his point. You got all these ****ing Sally"s taking hormones and getting ****ed up an yet still can't bench 200lbs, never even heard of a deadlift and are fat as hell after countless cycles. Just saying Lol
You joined 3 months ago. I challenge you to find a better forum. Why not help someone out? I feel like this is one of the best groups that actually try to help people instead of pimp products.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
You joined 3 months ago. I challenge you to find a better forum. Why not help someone out? I feel like this is one of the best groups that actually try to help people instead of pimp products.
I agree with you, this is probably the best forum to get help at rather than people pimping products or just posting slandering remarks telling you to "read the stickies". Be that as it may, I have seen quite a few posts specifically from the OP that were just mind boggling.. I think peppers is just saying we need to stop feeding the trolls. (assuming you can separate real questions, from the "are you kidding me" questions). Answer questions that matter rather than beating a dead horse like this thread :D no hate, just my 2 cents