8 Week Cutting Stack

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, so I'm new to the forums, been on here about a month or so. I've posted a few times, but mostly to learn about certain supps and how they stack well together. By the way, this place is pretty awesome. Way better than the other forums out there.

So anyway, after analyzing my current situation, I realize I need to cut up big time. For starters, I'm sitting at 5'11, around 210 lbs, but I'm around 18% fat. So instead of messing around with bulking and getting fatter, I've chosen to cut for 8 weeks and evaluate from there. Most likely, I'll continue the cut after the 8 weeks.

In regards to supps, I've settled on the following stack:

PES Alphamine (1 scoop upon waking, 1 scoop 6 hours later)
PES Alpha T-2 (1 cap upon waking, 1 cap 6 hours later)
Lecheeck Nutrition AD-3 PCT (2 caps before bed)
iForce Hemavol (2 scoops preworkout)
iForce Potassium Nitrate (4 caps preworkout)
iForce Compete (2 scoops intraworkout
Whey (postworkout)
Multi (breakfast)

As to nutrition, I'll probably start around 2500 for the first two weeks and drop 100 calories every two weeks. So for the first week, I'll aim for 219 g for protein, 219 g carbs and 89 g fat. Any recommendations on this?

As for training, I'll hit weights four times a week, and cardio three times a week. So my split will be as follows:
Monday - Chest, & Bis
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Cardio (HIIT)
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Back & Tris
Saturday - Cardio (HIIT)
Sunday - Cardio (Walk or Hike)

I will be logging the cut, plan on starting this Saturday, so please shoot me suggestions to anything I listed above. Thanks guys!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very solid stack and set up. Everything looks good to me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep... now go reap the rewards for all your hard work!!!
hell with IFN stack alone you would see some great things but adding all the other stuff will surely set you off on the right foot!

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
yep... now go reap the rewards for all your hard work!!! hell with IFN stack alone you would see some great things but adding all the other stuff will surely set you off on the right foot!
Will do! I'll post a link to my log in this thread if any of you guys wanna follow.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Set up looks pretty good.

For the training and diet my first suggestion would be to not just jump into it full blast right away. Unless you've been doing some HIIT and cardio sessions during your recent training I wouldn't just jump straight into adding three sessions per week. Slowly taper up the amount you do only if/when it is needed if progress slows.

That is my nitpick, otherwise strong start. :D

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Set up looks pretty good. For the training and diet my first suggestion would be to not just jump into it full blast right away. Unless you've been doing some HIIT and cardio sessions during your recent training I wouldn't just jump straight into adding three sessions per week. Slowly taper up the amount you do only if/when it is needed if progress slows. That is my nitpick, otherwise strong start. :D
Very solid point, man. I've been hitting the weights hard for two months or so, but I haven't really done much cardio. I really like to hike, and I have a nice mountain bike trail about ten minutes away, so I might stick to hiking/walking twice a week for the first two weeks to set a baseline. After that, I'll reevaluate. Thanks!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Love the stack. Hemavol and KNO3 give a great pump together.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Got my Alphamine, Alpha T-2 and AD-3 PCT in the mail! Psyched to get started tomorrow! One question, I've been consuming a lot of caffeine lately, so I was wondering if it would be ideal to just run Alpha T-2 the first two weeks and lay off all caffeine. Then pick up Alphamine starting week 3? I guess I am wondering if this would lower my stim tolerance a bit and make Alphamine more effective?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my Alphamine, Alpha T-2 and AD-3 PCT in the mail! Psyched to get started tomorrow! One question, I've been consuming a lot of caffeine lately, so I was wondering if it would be ideal to just run Alpha T-2 the first two weeks and lay off all caffeine. Then pick up Alphamine starting week 3? I guess I am wondering if this would lower my stim tolerance a bit and make Alphamine more effective?
Yes that would be an effective plan if you wish to maximize the stimulant feeling of Alphamine. Keep in mind the effects on lipolysis via Alphamine are still occurring even if you don't "feel" the stims.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Yes that would be an effective plan if you wish to maximize the stimulant feeling of Alphamine. Keep in mind the effects on lipolysis via Alphamine are still occurring even if you don't "feel" the stims.
Good point.... Thanks!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll look into it. So you can run this along with a stim product and it will reduce your tolerance? Thanks!
Sorry for the long reply. Yes, it can be taken alongside stims to lower your tolerance, or solo on a stim break if you want.

I plan on running mine first with stims to see how it affects me :)