Best pre workout for focus (tunnel vision) and energy?

CrazeInsanity

Awards
Im looking for a pre workout with intense focus and energy. I want a pre workout very similar to craze that gives you tunnel vision and intense focus.
What do you think is the best pre workout or most similar to craze?

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried craze but just had a sample of STIMaholic, good stuff.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax would be one of your best options in my opinion.

When it comes to stim and focus you really cant beat HyperMax;

Caffeine + AMP Citrate = Great Focus and Clean Energy
PEA + Hordenine= Slight Euphoria/Feel Good and major focus
Higenamine + Alpha-Yohimbine = Long lasting, intense energy

Plus the fact you get full doses of Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Agmatine and Choline. Just make sure and start with 1 scoop, its powerful stuff!!

Heres a couple recent reviews:

I would like to say thank you for the sample of Hypermax. I've been using Jack'd for a number of years and have finally found a better preworkout drink. The energy and focus are both 5/5 without crashing later on in the day. I'm very excited about this product and recommend it highly.
A self proclaimed stim-junkie, with lots of experience using different types of preworkouts. HyperMax delivers solid energy, and amazing focus during my 5/3/1 sessions.

I've seen great results from using 1.5 scoops in approximately 12 ounces of water. The product mixes well with just a couple shakes of the blender bottle, and you're ready to go. If you're in the market for a new preworkout I would suggest trying HyperMax. Stim-sensitive people should be careful as this stuff is plenty strong!
I tried My sample on Interval day, & Leg day.Love the "feel good" feeling , slight euphoria , and laser sharp focus.
My intervals flew by and felt easier than usual, Leg day was fantastic great focus & motovation :)
Thank you

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Won't find anything like craze. Hypermax has a solid profile. Stimaholic and gameday are pretty good stim heavy ones. Also heard white heat is intense but haven't tried.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
May as well give the pre-workout that was designed for this purpose a go (Focus XT). I personally enjoy doing two months on, one month off with daily dosing. Reap the acute and long term benefits.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Just basing my opinion upon looking at the profiles I would say Komodo Katana or Olympus Labs Conqu3r.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im looking for a pre workout with intense focus and energy. I want a pre workout very similar to craze that gives you tunnel vision and intense focus.
What do you think is the best pre workout or most similar to craze?
Focus XT with PEA.

Thank me later :)

CrazeInsanity

Awards
Thinking of stacking one of these pre workouts with 1 3 dmaa. Good idea or too much?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax contains 4-AMP or 1,3 DMBA, very very similar to 1,3 DMAA so with that in mind no I would def not add more 13 DMAA to HyperMax, honestly I believe it's exactly what your looking for.

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
ENRAGE preworkout

Check out eFlow Nutrition's ENRAGE pre workout, it's the one I use, and seems to work really effectively at keeping me in the zone during my competition prep when i'm depleted and very unfocused. I'm 2.5 weeks out from my next show, had a scoop this morning and managed to get an awesome workout in, great taste, great pump, awesome focus and smooth energy.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs CONQU3R
Or
SNS Focus XT

/thread

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
They are chasing that meth high that they used to get with craze and don't even realize it.
man am i glad i didn't get to try craze. I see a ton of posts and I can tell they are just chasing that high like you said. LOL

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maxout is coming ...
Stimaholic produced a very similar focus to CRAZE.
katana
hypermax

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
When Maxout comes, should be great contender.
Focus XT is great too.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
my choices from what I have tried
stimul8
focus XT + creatine and beta alanine and cit mal
condense + amentomax
super pump max at 1.5 scoops.

to try
Conqu3r
HV
katana

ajx8141

Awards
My recent Tunnel Vision experience

I've tried a few pre-workouts in my day and and currently using 1.M.R. and C4 in which I found C4 to be better. I get a boost and pump but not really any mental focus from these.

I've recently tried some samples of Predator Labs' Pre-Workout called Cognivor. They provided me with the Cognivor along with samples of their Nitric Oxide Booster called Pentanox as well. This stack literally changed my routine and drive in the gym.
I knew I had serious focus because I had NO interest in looking at my phone once, and I'll usually reply to people during rest times.
Not only was in in total tunnel vision mode, but I also had so much energy that I ended up doing 2 days of workouts in one with energy to spare when I got home.
I literally felt like Neo when he realized he could see through the code of the matrix when I looked around the gym.
I just ended up buying both products and have better workouts on those long exhausting days or when I'm short of sleep.
I'd def recommend trying it. They'll send you samples on the house.

And No I don't work for them but hope to work with them in the future. The brand is pretty new.
Get it before they start regulating stuff like they did with Jack3d lol jk

Google Cognivor by Predator Labs (Pre)
and
Google Pentanox by Predator Labs (NO Booster)

Albert J.
ajx8141

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely go with Hypermax. I am pretty stim tolerant and only need 1.5 sccops. 2 scoops keeps me focused well beyond my workout. I think we are still offering samples, shoot an email to [email protected] with your info and Hypermax Samples as the subject.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Definitely try out Olympus Labs Conqu3r. Favorite Pre right now.
Gives me great focus and energy. Tunnel vision I am not too sure on as I haven't had tunnel vision in a while..
Even the Original Jack3d stopped giving me tunnel vision when I was using it last month.
Stimul8 did give me some tunnel vision but I thought I was going to have to chase after my heart in case it jumped out of my chest lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my choices from what I have tried
stimul8
focus XT + creatine and beta alanine and cit mal
condense + amentomax
super pump max at 1.5 scoops.

to try
Conqu3r
HV
katana
This is a great list. The top two options have given me the best focus hands down.

eyensteyn

Awards
I used tho use hemorage, still have a bit of the old stuff... Just purchased stimohalic... I like it...
Focus-4/5
Sweat-4/5
Energy-5/5
Hangover- 4/5 very little afters
Mix- 5/5 no flakes
Flavor (redapple)- 10/5 amazing!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im looking for a pre workout with intense focus and energy. I want a pre workout very similar to craze that gives you tunnel vision and intense focus.What do you think is the best pre workout or most similar to craze?
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-stimaholic-35-servings.html I have used Crazed and used Prodigy and several more but since the others have went down since bann of stuff, this is the most intense pwo i've touched. I have around 10 plus at my gym hooked on it. It's not expensive as other pwo and Orbit has both flavors. I have used both currently using the apple but the blue is my fav. Taste 10/10 Intensity freaking 100 plus.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katana is the best pre-workout out in my opinion. Fierce Domination close second

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Not sure if they sell it online anymore, but I love Mesomorph. One of my favorites of all time. Great focus and endurance. It makes me feel strong as fu*k.
I am lucky that a local supp store near me still sells it. Not sure if it is still available online.

Two other favorites:
Stimul8
Game Day

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Katana is the best pre-workout out in my opinion. Fierce Domination close second
Haven't gotten around to trying Katana, but can definitely vouch for Fierce Domination. That indeed, is some good stuff.