Remaining full + vascular when cutting

realityy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm already lean at about 11-12% now, but I want to get back to sub 10%. the only issue is I always look flat and less vascular when dropping calories

I was thinking maybe a GDA might help, something like Recompadrol or Slinsane? or anything else?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should look into Alphamax, its a all natural testosterone booster that helps with recomping ie. increasing lean body mass while decreasing fat.

Alphamax contains a full proven dose of Forskolin 95% to help with leaning out, as well it contains a full 75mg Arimistane which will help harden up your physique and increasing vascularity! Also Alphamax contains full dose of Divanil, L-Dopa, and Vitamin D3, helping to increase free and total testosterone which will help you to stay big and full while cutting down!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already lean at about 11-12% now, but I want to get back to sub 10%. the only issue is I always look flat and less vascular when dropping calories

I was thinking maybe a GDA might help, something like Recompadrol or Slinsane? or anything else?
carb cycling might be a good option. You'll still have some flat days but your carb loading days will get you looking fuller.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus carries an excellent pump product called Thunderbolt that many users have praised for the long lasting pumps. Other than that, some BFR work and drop sets along with carbs are sure to pump you up.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just eat carbs lol glycogen makes you look fuller. If you're in a deficit you'll still lose fat. I started my cut at 400g and now in at 275g and I decrease by 25g and 100 cals a week
^ This.

A deficit is a deficit, just don't cut your carbs out too crazily. Lower your fats if you have to but try to keep as much carbs as you can in. Even more beneficial to have a good chunk of those carbs around workout time.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
carbs could play a huge role in this

however anabeta gives me a nice full look around week 3 or 4 usually, right now i'm using it in combination with tropinol xp and pretty happy with my fullness even though calories and carbs are low