Any good HGH or GF supps?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To start, I know there is NOTHING out there that can mimic real HGH. Not my goal. But I am heading into an off cycle and looking for any help I can get (aside from the normal PCT of a SERM, test booster, etc).

So do any of these HGH supps actually help at all? Anyone notice any difference in energy, strength, quality of sleep?

A couple that I was looking at were
-Applied Nutriceuticals HGH UP or IGF-2
-Novex Biotech Growth Factor-9

Again, these were just 2 that I came across, but I'd be open to other suggestions. While I'm at it, if you have anything to add to PCT that would be cool to.
Right now I've got my SERM and a quality test booster, as well as plenty of creatine and BCAA's.

Thanks!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
To start, I know there is NOTHING out there that can mimic real HGH. Not my goal. But I am heading into an off cycle and looking for any help I can get (aside from the normal PCT of a SERM, test booster, etc).

So do any of these HGH supps actually help at all? Anyone notice any difference in energy, strength, quality of sleep?

Again, these were just 2 that I came across, but I'd be open to other suggestions. While I'm at it, if you have anything to add to PCT that would be cool to.
Right now I've got my SERM and a quality test booster, as well as plenty of creatine and BCAA's.

Thanks!
Look into Growth Factor XT. It will aid immensely in sleep, recovery and mood.

You can keep PCT basic but perhaps consider adding in an AI like Formeron.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
HGH Up has been around for a while and gotten good reviews. I don't think you would be disappointed with it.

We just had a slew of positive reviews/logs for Growth Factor XT. Improvements in sleep and recovery are typically noted from the get-go.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
LG's GHenerate caught my eye recently. Interested to see what else pops up here.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
for deep restful sleep to aid in recovery, our G8 fits the bill..40 servings for <$24, cannot beat it
Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex G8 (40 servings): Discount Finaflex G8 Supplements

as a possible adjunct to your PCT, perhaps check into our MASS 550 all-natural muscle builder..
this one is much more than a simple "test booster" (altho it does have the obligatory DAA and nice amount of D3 included, as well as fenugreek)
the power in this one tho is the Brassaiopsis glomerulata and maslinic acid
plus - for a limited time, get a special edition KISS MY MASS t-shirt included at no charge!
Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) NEW Mass 550 & FREE Custom T-Shirt (LIMITED TIME): Discount NEW Mass 550 & FREE Custom T-Shirt Supplements

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Look into Growth Factor XT. It will aid immensely in sleep, recovery and mood.

You can keep PCT basic but perhaps consider adding in an AI like Formeron.
I've been eyeing this product for a while. I've tried abyss unparalleled and HGH pro, neither worked for me :(

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
No natty product will do what HCG does. Your best bet is going to be some DAA to help with recovery. Best product out there is probably TestForce 2 from EPharm. Another good option is DPol from Purus.
And load up on OTC products to help push through the hard period. Antaeus makes some excellent supports, for you I'd recommend Oneiromancer, which promotes restful sleep and increases time spent in REM, as well as Antaeus Thunderbolt, which will most certainly help you in the energy and pump department. One of our testers specifically ran it during PCT, and reported pumps were as good as they were on cycle.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
assuming you have your pct already in hand and your just looking for something extra

someone mentioned ghenerate from lg, i wasn't a fan, however their igh1 or whatever was really good

look into lights out or g8 for sleep...maximizing deep restful sleep would be your best bet

hghup, hghpro, and powerfull all were disappointing for me in the sleep department, even though i think hghpro is probably your best bet out of those three

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Saw someone else recommend Hexaghen, which might be interesting.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks!
best thing you can dor for HGH production is to get more and better quality sleep. Check out Formutech REM 8.0, best sleep enhancing supp on the market, hands down. Just google reviews, they're just about 100% positive. i swear by it as well. I only have about 6 hours/night to sleep so I have to make it the best quality I possibly can and this stuff keeps me sleeping through the night with minimal tossing and turning.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love G8 myself from FINAFLEX, puts me right out before bed and get all the good HGH boosting benefits.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I thought OP said HCG, my bad. In any case, for HGH, have you looked into a peptide stack OP?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all for the suggestions. Going to look over just about all of these and see which is best for me

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I thought OP said HCG, my bad. In any case, for HGH, have you looked into a peptide stack OP?

I haven't man. I've been doing countless research on actual HGH. Learned a ton and was thinking of using it for the 1st time in my next cycle.

However, I've been hearing a lot about peptides. I'd mostly be interested in them for growth/healing factors, but at this point I know little to nothing about them.
Have you used? Any feedback?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been eyeing this product for a while. I've tried abyss unparalleled and HGH pro, neither worked for me :(
Well if you do give it a go, please let us know how you like it!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I haven't man. I've been doing countless research on actual HGH. Learned a ton and was thinking of using it for the 1st time in my next cycle.

However, I've been hearing a lot about peptides. I'd mostly be interested in them for growth/healing factors, but at this point I know little to nothing about them.
Have you used? Any feedback?
I've been using peptides for over a year. My opinion will be of little use however, since I have never touched HGH. Peptides work pretty much the same as HGH, with a couple differences. First off is strength, there is quite a bit of debate on the topic, but obviously real HGH is stronger. The thing is that legit HGH is very hard to find and not cheap. So peptides > expensive bunk HGH in terms of results. The other big thing is that peptides enhance your natural GH release, instead of replacing it. In fact I believe I saw some studies where it remained elevated for a bit after ceasing peptide use. Another thing to consider is that you'd be pinning multiple times a day with peptides. And you can't eat around your dose, since any kind of fats, carbs and even protein to some extent will blunt the GH release.

The biggest thing for me was that within a month and a half of starting peptides (hefty doses, including IGF-1) I almost completely healed a tendon injury that hadn't healed in 4+ months. Sleep and "well being" I did notice, but I can't truthfully say it's not placebo. It's not like test, if I stop for a month I don't feel like death.

As far as results, I've seen nothing drastic, but then again you can't expect anything drastic from 2-4iu of HGH. I've used high doses, but right now I'm sticking with a good dose of ipamorelin + cjc 1295 no dac before bed, to help with sleep. Very cheap (like $30 a month) and seems to help with sleep.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks!
Add in reduce xt during week 3 for cortisol contorl.
Growth Factor XT for GH
X Gels for overall (keeping) gainz.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Controlled Labs Blue Growth
Finaflex G8
Thanks for the G8 love!

I've used Blue Growth a few times when it first came out and it's a great natural HGH booster, both products deliver great results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whacked Supplements 7
ohiostate2827 Supplements 46
Supplements 1
Supplements 16
Supplements 2