Good idea to stack iforce conquer and PreSurge with dmaa?
- 06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
- 06-16-2014, 11:18 PM
No. You wanna stack two stimulant heavy products and then maybe even add more stim? Please don't.
If you really have to stack something add a non-stim to either.PEScience Representative
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
- 06-16-2014, 11:25 PM
Which do you think is better for focus? Any suggestions on stacks? or should i just add dmaa to one of these. Want alike pre workout effect.
06-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Agree with not stacking both of those together. I like to add Hemavol to my stimmed preWO for a good pump and focus.
iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By Super Saiyan in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2010, 12:59 PM
- By bombBoogie in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2007, 07:30 PM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2007, 03:31 PM
- By terpman22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2006, 11:56 AM
- By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2004, 03:52 PM