forskolin as a staple

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
May be a silly question - but hopefully i dont get bashed for asking.. is it possible to take forskolin daily as a staple with, lets say, a week off here and there? I do use it in cycles now, typically for 12 weeks followed by a few weeks off. But i am reasearching a good supplement that can be taken more as a staple to help keep lean, avoid bloat and fat gain, and the overall tightness in the core and feeling of well being that it provides.

I understand that if so, the dosage would probably be lower than what i use when i cycle it, which is 100 mg a day. 50 am and 50 6 hours later.

Any thoughts? I believe i have heard of people doing this on here in the past. If not forskolin, anyone have a better suggestion for the goals listed above?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
It is used as part of a nootropic stack called CILTEP at 20mg per day, but it isn't for the intent of it's effects on body composition so it might not give the results you are expecting but just saying it is done.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Thanks

Any chance of someone who does actually take it for extended periods of time with skme feedback?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Well CILTEP stands for Chemically Induced Long Term Potentiation so though I can't personally say that it will/won't benefit the intent was on long term effects.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For body comp purposes, I'd stick to a max of 12 weeks (IMO).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would typically recommend a solid 4 week break, but I believe Josh/nattydisaster was running 50 mg year round.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Nice, hopefully he can chime in here, thats the feedback im looking for.