New thero from usplabs

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like epiburn pro? Any speculation? Information? haha... I liked the inclusion of the forskolin 95 in the oxy AF (although it was in a prop blend) but I'm interested to see what stim they'll use.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like Yohimbine is included seeing its banned to customs (as stated towards the bottom)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder if this is the reformulated Recreate....hmmmm?

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
I'm in a love hate relationship with USP labs but I will probably give this a shot because I truly enjoyed OEP. It was really a good product.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No thanks. Did anyone ever find out what really happened with the OEP/Hawaii issue?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My guess is that a mom and pop store in Hawaii accidentally sold counterfeit oxy and the batch was terribly bad. Has anyone actually found out which retailer in Hawaii was at fault? For me it's just hard to believe that this would be confined to That specific region with hardly any other cases. Personally I used both the advanced formula as well as the new formula (purple top) and no issues with my liver and when I worked at a store on Camp Pendleton, we moved hundred if not thousands of units and not a single case. From what I've seen the degradation of the people's liver who were affected was alarmingly fast so I wonder what could possible cause it.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I am not affiliated with USPlabs in any way so I have nothing invested with the company that I would benefit by defending them

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I am not affiliated with USPlabs in any way so I have nothing invested with the company that I would benefit by defending them
I won't derail the thread anymore. I also agree that the isolation was weird. Although iirc some were from vitamin shoppe. Either way I'm sure it will sell!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isolation? I believe there were cases in 3 countries
Didn't know that. I remember a few states but predominantly Hawaii. Either way I think my stance is clear :) haha

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isolation? I believe there were cases in 3 countries
We are in the day of age if its posted online it must be fact. We should be much smarter than that. We are so easily doped. I'm still waiting on facts. Anyone with a mind understands the number cases claimed in Hawaii (which is a fraction of the worlds population) with a formula sold world-wide doesn't add up to logic...

How many cases in three countries?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would the Epi in Epiburn happen to be this -epi stuff that's all the rage with the kewl kids these days?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would the Epi in Epiburn happen to be this -epi stuff that's all the rage with the kewl kids these days?
I would imagine but no label as of yet

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet you it has something to do with epinephrine release, hence the "epi" in the name

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard it is Epistane.

Not serious.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where have the USPlabs reps gone lately?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Consumers will buy it because they are dummies. Liver issues on 1 product and versa-1 need I say more.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where have the USPlabs reps gone lately?
Present! :) I unfortunately do not have any additional information for you guys on this yet. For anyone interested in getting this first when it is released and for a great deal, you'll want to sign up for our Inner Circle if you haven't already. Click the link here to sign up: InnerCircle Signup

HawaiianHulk1

HawaiianHulk1

Awards
Is this Hawaiian Hulks twin?. Are you going to pass out special green spam?.
nah its me.. i had trouble with my other account, so i made a new one.. still the same person, just a little lost.. haha

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump 4 info as its available

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Be out this month, just be in the IC and you will be good to go.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Be out this month, just be in the IC and you will be good to go.
More or so looking 2 see if ingredients will be dropped every so often before the release, Im sure all the ads still say this month on the IC

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More or so looking 2 see if ingredients will be dropped every so often before the release, Im sure all the ads still say this month on the IC
Yup, when the insider usually comes out it provides the formula/ingredient profile. just sign up and you will get first look.

The Solution is correct. There isn't any additional information regarding the EpiBURN Pro profile at this time. I'd make sure that you're signed up for the Inner Circle if interested in product details and the opportunity to grab it first.

http://usplabsdirect.com/inner-circle-signup

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumperooni... tomorrow is the big day! See the link a couple posts up if you haven't signed up for the Inner Circle yet. Once that email is sent out this stuff is going to sell out FAST. Lucky for me, on that day there's nothing to stop me from checking my email every 5 minutes. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumperooni... tomorrow is the big day! See the link a couple posts up if you haven't signed up for the Inner Circle yet. Once that email is sent out this stuff is going to sell out FAST. Lucky for me, on that day there's nothing to stop me from checking my email every 5 minutes. :)
Heeeey Cass :) Sup! I just cruised over to NP, write up with what's in it...is that accurate or just a placeholder?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer my own question, yes...yes it was, lol...just took a gander at the IC release

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Got the ic release via txt message. Normally usp has a good write up explaining what each ingredient does and why it's included, but this link just basically says "buy this cuz we made it" I wonder why they didn't give more info on the actual ingredients and what the purpose is??

http://ic.usplabsdirect.com/lastchance-epiburn

GH247

GH247

Awards
Anyone have a guess as to how much forskolin is provided per serving?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have a guess as to how much forskolin is provided per serving?
it's after the yohimbine dose but not sure on mg. probably pretty small.

GH247

GH247

Awards
it's after the yohimbine dose but not sure on mg. probably pretty small.
Yeah, that's what I figured. Probably a low % extract as well I'm guessing.

The insider deal is a pretty good deal though as Modern BCAA+ is a solid product. But, I might have to pass as I'm pretty broke right now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I figured. Probably a low % extract as well I'm guessing. The insider deal is a pretty good deal though as Modern BCAA+ is a solid product. But, I might have to pass as I'm pretty broke right now.
yeah it doesn't say forslean and I doubt it's 95%