Dosing Anabeta with higher protein or higher carb?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, been running a log with this for about a week+ now and had a question that hadnt been answered yet. Is it best to take anabeta pre/post workout with a higher protein, or higher carb meal? or does it not matter?

I usually have a rice/meat meal at about 3 and workout around 530 but im going a little higher carb now so I was wondering if it will work better with the higher carbs vs higher protein.

Any thoughts are appreciated, still trying to work on dosing :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Typically better results with carbs by mist feedback, as it has GDA properties as well.

I would use it with that preworkout meal and the other 2 caps with the next largest meal

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always had better results combining AnaBeta with high carbs, especially for immediate effects. I try and up the carbs in my pre and post workout meals to synch up with when I take AnaBeta and this works really well.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I'll be upping the carbs close to 100g for the pre workout meals then! Thanks a ton! Maybe that's where I've been going wrong this first week... ;)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Have a good big meal with it 30 minutes prior to workout. 2 Caps with the meal.
Im doing it about an hour and a half pre, im also stacking it with X-Gels which Ive been told to dose on an empty stomach pre workout... correct?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im doing it about an hour and a half pre, im also stacking it with X-Gels which Ive been told to dose on an empty stomach pre workout... correct?
Ya your dosing is fine and how I would/usually do it if I'm taking it with a meal.

As far as your original question if you are already getting adequate protein intake throughout the day I'd opt for upping carbohydrate intake with AnaBeta. Many do seem to note better effects in that situation.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I dose it pre- with like 200g carbs. Love it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i would honestly opt for 1.5g protein per pound lbw, or set it to 225-240g (if you do more volume, i would increase, if less 225-200 should do). and continue to increase carbs slowly, while keeping fat, around 50-60g and only bump fats if needed. but it will depend

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 8
ScruffMcBuff Supplements 9
Supplements 15
Supplements 11