Clearing out my freezer...Help me make the best stack

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Hey Guys,

I decided it's time to clear some room in my freezer and I came across some goodies I completely forgot I had. I'm looking to make the best 6-8 week cycle with what I have but I'm also open to add anything that will make it that much better. I wanna put on as much lean mass as I can and will be doing my best with a clean bulk.

Here's what I got...

(2) Bottles of IBE Epistane (it's from a few years ago) DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IN THIS THREAD PLEASE.

(2 Bottles) of USPlabs PowerFULL (it's from a few years ago)

(2 Bottles) of USPlabs Anabolic Pump (it's from a few years ago)

(2 Bottles) of BPS Endosurge (non-turbo formula)

(2 Bottles) of Athletix Licogenix

(3 Bottles) of PES Alpha-T2

(2 Tubs) of Athletix Formula-X

(1/2 Bottle) of PES Anabeta Elite

(14 day supply) of PES Erase Pro

I won't be discussing anything about the Epistane since it's a PH but I will say one thing, it will be part of whatever stack gets recommended so please keep that in mind when you make any suggestions. I would like to see what you guys think would be the best on and then off the stack.

I did post this in the anabolic section but was pretty much laughed at for posting about "fairy dust" hahaha. Any suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, you want to use the epi as part of the stack? Honestly, I would use it first and use the rest for a PCT.

I also can't believe you have OG Endosurge lol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a solid PCT, I'd use the endosurge, Formula-X, Erase Pro, and what's left of the ABE. Probably use the AP after you run out of ABE

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
if half the stuff is beyond expiry date, I cannot advise anything for you, even if it has been sitting in the arctic for those yrs..
some interesting stuff to play with, good luck

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
if half the stuff is beyond expiry date, I cannot advise anything for you, even if it has been sitting in the arctic for those yrs..
some interesting stuff to play with, good luck
The Epi, Anabolic Pump and PowerFULL are more than likely past the expiration date. They are no longer in bottles but in mylar vacuumed sealed bags in my freezer so I don't know their true expiry date. The OG Endosurge I believe may be as well but I couldn't find anything that stated such on the bottles. Everything else surprisingly has until early 2015 and a couple ending in a month or 2 this year. So if you were to create a stack regardless of expiration date...what would you recommend? I would appreciate your suggestions. Thank you.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. I might have to do one of these threads one of these days... dig up some treasures! You've got some good stuff there to work with.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The Epi, Anabolic Pump and PowerFULL are more than likely past the expiration date. They are no longer in bottles but in mylar vacuumed sealed bags in my freezer so I don't know their true expiry date. The OG Endosurge I believe may be as well but I couldn't find anything that stated such on the bottles. Everything else surprisingly has until early 2015 and a couple ending in a month or 2 this year. So if you were to create a stack regardless of expiration date...what would you recommend? I would appreciate your suggestions. Thank you.
okay barring that issue then..

understand here too, you have many "like" products here, so you have quite a bit of leeway in how you would structure things
dependent upon your experience with epistane and steroids in general, dosing on that would be your own discretion..
stack with the AP and PowerFULL....I would say that is all that is needed for the first part of cycle duration..some may insist on running one of those test-boosters while you are running those three, but I think it would be wasteful

then, following that you would mix and match your choice of AIs and test-boosters from your list as part of your pct - while keeping in mind that you still may wish to run a serm concurrent with those

run that portion of products out, then decide if you wish to mix & match the remaining product in same vein as you did the PCT cycle (minus the serm) -- or, simply hold on to what you have left for future use down the road