Alphamine

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Alphamine


    How many dosages do you recommend each day?

    I currently do IF and I take my Alphamine with breakfast (1 scoop) and that's it.

    Should I up it?

  2. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,235
    Rep Power
    6729483
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    To get maximal fat loss benefits, 2-3 scoops per day.

    As for myself, I like to do 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 pre-workout.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,364
    Rep Power
    3860412
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I dose 3 scoops
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    To get maximal fat loss benefits, 2-3 scoops per day.

    As for myself, I like to do 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 pre-workout.
    Question for you, a lot of people are documenting energy increases and that kind of stuff but it is nothing like a preworkout for me.

    Im not really sure exactly on what its doing but I keep taking it everyday lol..
  5. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,235
    Rep Power
    6729483
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Question for you, a lot of people are documenting energy increases and that kind of stuff but it is nothing like a preworkout for me. Im not really sure exactly on what its doing but I keep taking it everyday lol..
    At 1 scoop a day, you probably aren't going to notice much in terms of body composition. And Alphamine has a few different stimulants in it which attribute to the energy increases that you speak of.

    And when you say with breakfast, do you mean prior to breakfast or actually with it?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I dose 3 scoops
    I might have to up my dosage.

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    At 1 scoop a day, you probably aren't going to notice much in terms of body composition. And Alphamine has a few different stimulants in it which attribute to the energy increases that you speak of.

    And when you say with breakfast, do you mean prior to breakfast or actually with it?
    I take it prior to breakfast because I intermittent fast through my "breakfast" time.

    I eat all of my calories between 12:00 PM and usually 7:00 PM.
  7. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,235
    Rep Power
    6729483
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would also recommend to get 1-2 scoops taken prior to your workout if fat loss is the goal.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  8. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I would also recommend to get 1-2 scoops taken prior to your workout if fat loss is the goal.
    I will give it a shot. I have seen some changes in my body composition so far at 1 scoop but I have also changed up my diet to a more keto approach.

    I will dose the Alpha higher starting tomorrow.
  9. New Member
    Tbol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    210740
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.76%

    Actually, the directions on the side of the tub are spot on. Not being a smart @ss. To me, directions on some supps are not correct and need to be dosed a little different. Alphamine does what it says it will do exactly as they say to take it. Pwo, is also a good choice if it fits your schedule. Don't dose too close to bed though. Enjoy it, I love the stuff!!
  10. Advanced Member
    CT3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    104834
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    40.45%

    I'm on the brink of ordering some myself. I train first thing in the morning before breakfast, fasted I guess you could call it. I was thinking 1.5-2 scoops pre and maybe/maybe not 1 scoop before lunch.

    I'm hoping this will work as a decent pre with some added creatine and beta alanine.
  11. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,235
    Rep Power
    6729483
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    I'm on the brink of ordering some myself. I train first thing in the morning before breakfast, fasted I guess you could call it. I was thinking 1.5-2 scoops pre and maybe/maybe not 1 scoop before lunch. I'm hoping this will work as a decent pre with some added creatine and beta alanine.
    Plenty of people use it as their pre. I usually add High Volume in with it.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  12. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Actually, the directions on the side of the tub are spot on. Not being a smart @ss. To me, directions on some supps are not correct and need to be dosed a little different. Alphamine does what it says it will do exactly as they say to take it. Pwo, is also a good choice if it fits your schedule. Don't dose too close to bed though. Enjoy it, I love the stuff!!
    I have been doing it as it says on the side (minus the intermittent fasting) but I take it in the morning. I will take it as a PWO and in the morning as I have been.
  13. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,732
    Rep Power
    3997911
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    95.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You could try upping the dosage if you need more of a stimulant boost.

    The ingredients in Alphamine aren't necessarily needed to be felt in order to illicit the desired benefits. Taking in a fasted state should be a good addition (based on how you are already doing it) to take full advantage of the beta agonist blend and the SA2-A extract, while getting muscle preservation effects from HICA.

    As stated for maximum benefits up to 3 scoops per day is recommended, but you can get away with less and still reap some benefits IMO.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    You could try upping the dosage if you need more of a stimulant boost.

    The ingredients in Alphamine aren't necessarily needed to be felt in order to illicit the desired benefits. Taking in a fasted state should be a good addition (based on how you are already doing it) to take full advantage of the beta agonist blend and the SA2-A extract, while getting muscle preservation effects from HICA.

    As stated for maximum benefits up to 3 scoops per day is recommended, but you can get away with less and still reap some benefits IMO.
    Thanks for the info!

    I am stacking it with Osta and I am making amazing cuts so far in like 2 weeks lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Follow Tagger On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    Tagger's G8 Log - http://goo.gl/KCMtZ6
  15. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    898610
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Plenty of people use it as their pre. I usually add High Volume in with it.
    Great combination when you want some stim with High Volume. Can't think of a stack that will do more for you in one "drink" than those two pre workout.
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  16. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Great combination when you want some stim with High Volume. Can't think of a stack that will do more for you in one "drink" than those two pre workout.
    can I take Alphamine with a PWO? Haha
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Follow Tagger On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    Tagger's G8 Log - http://goo.gl/KCMtZ6
  17. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    898610
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    can I take Alphamine with a PWO? Haha
    With a stimulant free PWO like High Volume, yes
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  18. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    With a stimulant free PWO like High Volume, yes
    Ahhh haha. I thought he was saying high volume, like a specific type of workout. lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Follow Tagger On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    Tagger's G8 Log - http://goo.gl/KCMtZ6
  19. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,258
    Rep Power
    2932534
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    With a stimulant free PWO like High Volume, yes
    Now. What's that new flavor!? High volume is on point...and yes I'll log it with my sealed tub of alphamine lol. But srsly. What's the flavor
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  20. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,258
    Rep Power
    2932534
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Ahhh haha. I thought he was saying high volume, like a specific type of workout. lol.
    Btw. You can order it below at a great price. You won't be disappointed with it. Pumps are insane

    http://www.islandsupplements.com/ath...gh-volume.html
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    898610
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Now. What's that new flavor!? High volume is on point...and yes I'll log it with my sealed tub of alphamine lol. But srsly. What's the flavor
    We will be announcing soon, most likely on our newsletter "The List" with a good promo for everyone
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  22. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,258
    Rep Power
    2932534
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    We will be announcing soon, most likely on our newsletter "The List" with a good promo for everyone
    Just signed up.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  23. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    898610
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Just signed up.
    Good deal! Going to be a big second half to the year for us
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  24. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    Just joined the list never tried high volume but 30% off coupon is enticing...
    I would love a sample of High Volume and if it was good I'd get some to drink with it.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Follow Tagger On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    Tagger's G8 Log - http://goo.gl/KCMtZ6
  25. Senior Member
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    1997913
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    What flavor HV goes best with CL Alphamine?
    There's a watermelon flavor, right? I bet that one.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
  26. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    If you go to their website and join, they send you a 30% off coupon. $20 for a tub
    Can't beat that, do you know how many servings? sorry I would look but I'm on my phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    There's a watermelon flavor, right? I bet that one.
    I think Watermelon would go great with my Cherry Limeade.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Follow Tagger On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    Tagger's G8 Log - http://goo.gl/KCMtZ6
  27. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    np brother, it's 20 servings at 2 scoops, but i've read one scoop gets you insane pumps. so i'm thinking 40 servings for $20, or even 30 servings (scoop and a half)

    http://athletixsports.com/high-volume.html
    Thanks for the info! That is a great deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    hate watermelon so i went with pink lemonade.

    Alphamine + High Volume... the power of a @bdcc recommendation at work
    Pink Lemonade would be good too though!
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Follow Tagger On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    Tagger's G8 Log - http://goo.gl/KCMtZ6
  28. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    283117
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    85.25%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I've jsut started taking alphamine at 3 scoops split in 2 and 1/2 a dexaprine at each of those too. Crazy awesome energy for workouts and have noticed some great body comp changes. Alphamine will for sure be staying in my stack for cutting.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  29. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    898610
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I haven't seen the Watermelon High Volume +Cherry Limeade Alphamine combo yet, but as was mentioned, @bdcc started the Pink Lemonade + Raspberry Lemonade trend that has been showing up a lot lately.
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  30. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,982
    Rep Power
    10744448
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    I haven't seen the Watermelon High Volume +Cherry Limeade Alphamine combo yet, but as was mentioned, @bdcc started the Pink Lemonade + Raspberry Lemonade trend that has been showing up a lot lately.
    Interesting. I have some watermelon HV on the way so I definitely will give that combo a go.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    898610
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Interesting. I have some watermelon HV on the way so I definitely will give that combo a go.
    Let us know!
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  32. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,258
    Rep Power
    2932534
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah this combo is even popular on Instagram. Must be a bunch of people from AM that actually research
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  33. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,235
    Rep Power
    6729483
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I believe I've only tried Watermelon with RL Alphamine. Bomb!

    Haven't tried Pink Lemonade High Volume yet or Citrus Splash Alphamine. Need to give the combo a go. But I think Watermelon and Citrus Splash will be a great combo.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  34. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    898610
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Yeah this combo is even popular on Instagram. Must be a bunch of people from AM that actually research
    Yes we've had quite a few people tag us in their photos with the two.
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  35. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,523
    Rep Power
    2073121
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I will be able to get some soon.
    I will let you know how it goes!
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Follow Tagger On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    Tagger's G8 Log - http://goo.gl/KCMtZ6
  36. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    898610
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    I will be able to get some soon.
    I will let you know how it goes!
    Awesome, can't wait!
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  37. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,982
    Rep Power
    10744448
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    I haven't seen the Watermelon High Volume +Cherry Limeade Alphamine combo yet, but as was mentioned, @bdcc started the Pink Lemonade + Raspberry Lemonade trend that has been showing up a lot lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Let us know!
    The combo is officially LTL approved! First HV experience and man I'm impressed. Very nicely done on nailing the flavor. Watermelon is often times too strong for my liking but if just right I can't stop sipping it. Big thumbs up!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    898610
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    The combo is officially LTL approved! First HV experience and man I'm impressed. Very nicely done on nailing the flavor. Watermelon is often times too strong for my liking but if just right I can't stop sipping it. Big thumbs up!!
    Great to hear! Although, Ben usually doesn't take too kindly to someone saying his flavor/s choice isn't the best
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  39. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,982
    Rep Power
    10744448
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Great to hear! Although, Ben usually doesn't take too kindly to someone saying his flavor/s choice isn't the best
    He goes on "holiday" and a whole forum is swayed to a new favorite! The madness!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Did someone say Alphamine + HV + AmentoMax?

    no... musta been the voice in my head then!
    The Historic PES Legend
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine
    By rome32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3101
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:51 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 01:55 PM
  5. PES Alphamine - Redefining Fat Burners
    By kevinhy in forum PES
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 11:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in