Alphamine

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
How many dosages do you recommend each day?

I currently do IF and I take my Alphamine with breakfast (1 scoop) and that's it.

Should I up it?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To get maximal fat loss benefits, 2-3 scoops per day.

As for myself, I like to do 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 pre-workout.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
To get maximal fat loss benefits, 2-3 scoops per day.

As for myself, I like to do 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 pre-workout.
Question for you, a lot of people are documenting energy increases and that kind of stuff but it is nothing like a preworkout for me.

Im not really sure exactly on what its doing but I keep taking it everyday lol..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question for you, a lot of people are documenting energy increases and that kind of stuff but it is nothing like a preworkout for me. Im not really sure exactly on what its doing but I keep taking it everyday lol..
At 1 scoop a day, you probably aren't going to notice much in terms of body composition. And Alphamine has a few different stimulants in it which attribute to the energy increases that you speak of.

And when you say with breakfast, do you mean prior to breakfast or actually with it?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I dose 3 scoops
I might have to up my dosage.

At 1 scoop a day, you probably aren't going to notice much in terms of body composition. And Alphamine has a few different stimulants in it which attribute to the energy increases that you speak of.

And when you say with breakfast, do you mean prior to breakfast or actually with it?
I take it prior to breakfast because I intermittent fast through my "breakfast" time.

I eat all of my calories between 12:00 PM and usually 7:00 PM.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also recommend to get 1-2 scoops taken prior to your workout if fat loss is the goal.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I would also recommend to get 1-2 scoops taken prior to your workout if fat loss is the goal.
I will give it a shot. I have seen some changes in my body composition so far at 1 scoop but I have also changed up my diet to a more keto approach.

I will dose the Alpha higher starting tomorrow.

Tbol

Awards
Actually, the directions on the side of the tub are spot on. Not being a smart @ss. To me, directions on some supps are not correct and need to be dosed a little different. Alphamine does what it says it will do exactly as they say to take it. Pwo, is also a good choice if it fits your schedule. Don't dose too close to bed though. Enjoy it, I love the stuff!!

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the brink of ordering some myself. I train first thing in the morning before breakfast, fasted I guess you could call it. I was thinking 1.5-2 scoops pre and maybe/maybe not 1 scoop before lunch.

I'm hoping this will work as a decent pre with some added creatine and beta alanine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on the brink of ordering some myself. I train first thing in the morning before breakfast, fasted I guess you could call it. I was thinking 1.5-2 scoops pre and maybe/maybe not 1 scoop before lunch. I'm hoping this will work as a decent pre with some added creatine and beta alanine.
Plenty of people use it as their pre. I usually add High Volume in with it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Actually, the directions on the side of the tub are spot on. Not being a smart @ss. To me, directions on some supps are not correct and need to be dosed a little different. Alphamine does what it says it will do exactly as they say to take it. Pwo, is also a good choice if it fits your schedule. Don't dose too close to bed though. Enjoy it, I love the stuff!!
I have been doing it as it says on the side (minus the intermittent fasting) but I take it in the morning. I will take it as a PWO and in the morning as I have been.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try upping the dosage if you need more of a stimulant boost.

The ingredients in Alphamine aren't necessarily needed to be felt in order to illicit the desired benefits. Taking in a fasted state should be a good addition (based on how you are already doing it) to take full advantage of the beta agonist blend and the SA2-A extract, while getting muscle preservation effects from HICA.

As stated for maximum benefits up to 3 scoops per day is recommended, but you can get away with less and still reap some benefits IMO.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You could try upping the dosage if you need more of a stimulant boost.

The ingredients in Alphamine aren't necessarily needed to be felt in order to illicit the desired benefits. Taking in a fasted state should be a good addition (based on how you are already doing it) to take full advantage of the beta agonist blend and the SA2-A extract, while getting muscle preservation effects from HICA.

As stated for maximum benefits up to 3 scoops per day is recommended, but you can get away with less and still reap some benefits IMO.
Thanks for the info!

I am stacking it with Osta and I am making amazing cuts so far in like 2 weeks lol.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Plenty of people use it as their pre. I usually add High Volume in with it.
Great combination when you want some stim with High Volume. Can't think of a stack that will do more for you in one "drink" than those two pre workout.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Great combination when you want some stim with High Volume. Can't think of a stack that will do more for you in one "drink" than those two pre workout.
can I take Alphamine with a PWO? Haha

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
With a stimulant free PWO like High Volume, yes :)
Ahhh haha. I thought he was saying high volume, like a specific type of workout. lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
With a stimulant free PWO like High Volume, yes :)
Now. What's that new flavor!? High volume is on point...and yes I'll log it with my sealed tub of alphamine lol. But srsly. What's the flavor :)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now. What's that new flavor!? High volume is on point...and yes I'll log it with my sealed tub of alphamine lol. But srsly. What's the flavor :)
We will be announcing soon, most likely on our newsletter "The List" with a good promo for everyone ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just joined the list never tried high volume but 30% off coupon is enticing...
I would love a sample of High Volume and if it was good I'd get some to drink with it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
If you go to their website and join, they send you a 30% off coupon. $20 for a tub
Can't beat that, do you know how many servings? sorry I would look but I'm on my phone.

There's a watermelon flavor, right? I bet that one.
I think Watermelon would go great with my Cherry Limeade.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I've jsut started taking alphamine at 3 scoops split in 2 and 1/2 a dexaprine at each of those too. Crazy awesome energy for workouts and have noticed some great body comp changes. Alphamine will for sure be staying in my stack for cutting.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen the Watermelon High Volume +Cherry Limeade Alphamine combo yet, but as was mentioned, bdcc started the Pink Lemonade + Raspberry Lemonade trend that has been showing up a lot lately.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen the Watermelon High Volume +Cherry Limeade Alphamine combo yet, but as was mentioned, bdcc started the Pink Lemonade + Raspberry Lemonade trend that has been showing up a lot lately.
Interesting. I have some watermelon HV on the way so I definitely will give that combo a go. :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this combo is even popular on Instagram. Must be a bunch of people from AM that actually research :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe I've only tried Watermelon with RL Alphamine. Bomb!

Haven't tried Pink Lemonade High Volume yet or Citrus Splash Alphamine. Need to give the combo a go. But I think Watermelon and Citrus Splash will be a great combo.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah this combo is even popular on Instagram. Must be a bunch of people from AM that actually research :)
Yes we've had quite a few people tag us in their photos with the two.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I will be able to get some soon. :)
I will let you know how it goes!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know!
The combo is officially LTL approved! First HV experience and man I'm impressed. Very nicely done on nailing the flavor. Watermelon is often times too strong for my liking but if just right I can't stop sipping it. Big thumbs up!!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The combo is officially LTL approved! First HV experience and man I'm impressed. Very nicely done on nailing the flavor. Watermelon is often times too strong for my liking but if just right I can't stop sipping it. Big thumbs up!!
Great to hear! Although, Ben usually doesn't take too kindly to someone saying his flavor/s choice isn't the best

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear! Although, Ben usually doesn't take too kindly to someone saying his flavor/s choice isn't the best
He goes on "holiday" and a whole forum is swayed to a new favorite! The madness!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did someone say Alphamine + HV + AmentoMax? no... musta been the voice in my head then!
I was pissed that I was so excited about the HV/alphamine experience that I forgot to take my amentomax. Tomorrow I will be doing the full combo though. Oh well guess amentomax before work will be fun anyway. :). I'm all about mood enhancement before entering a hot and humid factory!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm loving AmentoMax. On week 3. Probably gonna run 3 bottles straight. About to go CL Alphamine, Pink Lemonade HV, 2 Caps AmentoMax and 2 Caps F95 = Winnnnning
Tiger blood!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm loving AmentoMax. On week 3. Probably gonna run 3 bottles straight.

About to go CL Alphamine, Pink Lemonade HV, 2 Caps AmentoMax and 2 Caps F95 = Winnnnning
Sounds ****ing awesome.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My work is hilarious tonight. An entire shift is flying off alphamine. Everywhere you look there is a shaker or water bottle filled wih cherry limeade heaven! It is actually a rare sight to see a energy drink laying around these days. :D

Mikekan

Mikekan

Awards
I only take it (2 Scoops) before morning fasted cardio. In any case avoid food 3 hours before-after alphamine so not to raise insulin and stop yohimbine effect.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I only take it (2 Scoops) before morning fasted cardio. In any case avoid food 3 hours before-after alphamine so not to raise insulin and stop yohimbine effect.
I usually take it around 6 am (ish) and I don't eat until lunch time.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually take it around 6 am (ish) and I don't eat until lunch time.
It was designed to really shine on an empty stomach and for fasted training so that is perfect!

TrainPsycho

Awards
It was designed to really shine on an empty stomach and for fasted training so that is perfect!
+1.

I love training fasted, but very heavy stims leave me way too jittery on an empty stomach. Alphamine is just smooth.

Best pumps I've had so far were from Jack3d micro. Citrulline Malate didn't do a thing, so I guess L-Citrulline is way better?