Replacement for Alphamax???

Gore

Awards
I went through a bottle of Alphamax and while it has great feedback...my stomach just wouldn't allow it. I tried varying dosing timing, with food...with more food...splitting the pills up into smaller doses...nope. It was to the point where I didn't feel like I could train intensely without the fear of having a blowout lol.

So what does that leave me with?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I went through a bottle of Alphamax and while it has great feedback...my stomach just wouldn't allow it. I tried varying dosing timing, with food...with more food...splitting the pills up into smaller doses...nope. It was to the point where I didn't feel like I could train intensely without the fear of having a blowout lol. So what does that leave me with?
You can buy the ingredients individually and figure out what's bothering you. I'd personally go with dpol/el1minate as your base. You can then add in mucuna pruriens, forskolin 95, etc.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went through a bottle of Alphamax and while it has great feedback...my stomach just wouldn't allow it. I tried varying dosing timing, with food...with more food...splitting the pills up into smaller doses...nope. It was to the point where I didn't feel like I could train intensely without the fear of having a blowout lol.

Sorry to hear that Alphamax does not agree with your stomach. You could buy an AI product, F95, ZMA, and the rest of the ingredients, bu it will cost more than a single bottle. Did you try 1-1-1-1 dosing? How long were you using Alphamax before making this thread?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like it may have been the Forskolin.

Gore

Awards
Sorry to hear that Alphamax does not agree with your stomach. You could buy an AI product, F95, ZMA, and the rest of the ingredients, bu it will cost more than a single bottle. Did you try 1-1-1-1 dosing? How long were you using Alphamax before making this thread?
I was doing am/pre bed...Both with food. Progressively with bigger meals. Then I tried 4 pills split throughout the day. Crazy amounts of super stinky farts...and I didn't take a solid **** for a month. I tried to wait it out but I finally felt like I had to admit it wasn't for me.

Based on others feedback I'm thinking it's the forskolin as well.

I'm thinking endosurge/erase/anabeta/daa?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's def the Forskolin and some users just happen to be extra sensitive so with that in mind when constructing your replacement make sure and leave Forskolin out. Your best bet would be Endosurge + og Erase then you can add any extras.

Gore

Awards
It's def the Forskolin and some users just happen to be extra sensitive so with that in mind when constructing your replacement make sure and leave Forskolin out. Your best bet would be Endosurge + og Erase then you can add any extras.
I have used Endosurge + og Erase before and had decent results...looks like I'll be heading back that way. Thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used Endosurge + og Erase before and had decent results...looks like I'll be heading back that way. Thanks.
You can even add DAA to this to make it a very nice well rounded stack

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established

Viron by BLR. That should be about all you need

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like bioforge/erase or bioforge/formestane.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for test booster needs i'd suggest tropinol xp but it seems like forskolin so i'm not sure if it would work for you

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren xt would be the closest replacement imo. You can always buy zma 3,4diva and mcuna separate. Just avoid the forskolin

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Endosurge Turbo + DAA (I like Dpol) would be a good substitute IMO. You wouldn't have the arimistane, but the results should be pretty similar.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Could look into Testabolan.

Gore

Awards
Thanks for all of the responses guys...I am going to go with og Erase+Endosurge Turbo+Dpol

If you think something is better out there it would be a huge help if you could tell me why a different product is superior to one of these. I feel like so many of the products out there produce nearly identical results, or are very user specific, and I tend to over-think the **** out of fifty different suggestions. So while nothing is wrong with doing a little research...I don't want to pull my hair out making a decision. Thanks again!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all of the responses guys...I am going to go with og Erase+Endosurge Turbo+Dpol

If you think something is better out there it would be a huge help if you could tell me why a different product is superior to one of these. I feel like so many of the products out there produce nearly identical results, or are very user specific, and I tend to over-think the **** out of fifty different suggestions. So while nothing is wrong with doing a little research...I don't want to pull my hair out making a decision. Thanks again!
Thats a pretty solid stack by itself. I have personally had great success with all three of those products.

Any chance you're gonna log it?

Gore

Awards
Thats a pretty solid stack by itself. I have personally had great success with all three of those products.Any chance you're gonna log it?
Thanks, I haven't done any logs. While I can be almost robotic in my eating and my training...I am a flaky ******* when it comes to getting online in a timely manner lol. I would probably log for a week and then go MIA for the next 4.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I haven't done any logs. While I can be almost robotic in my eating and my training...I am a flaky ******* when it comes to getting online in a timely manner lol. I would probably log for a week and then go MIA for the next 4.
Well at least post a final review!