Stretch Marks?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Both my wife used to be into fitness for most of our marriage together, but between having kids and a few other big things happen in our lives, we gained quite a bit weight together and both have some pretty wicked stretch marks and loose skin from losing it. Is there anything to help with healing stretch marks or tightening up loose skin? Thanks in advance.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've used flawless skin care cream in the past. Better than bio oil I reckon. You can get it on nutraplanet

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They should fade with time. You could use lotion to help tighten the area and special sponges on your skin to exfoliate the dead skin away. Also, Mederma may work, you can find that at any store.

Ca2pa

Awards
Flawless and mederma both look good my wife is getting a few and been looking for something that works as well. Bio oil doesn't seem to work to well lol.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Don't waste your time. I've dropped a couple hundred bucks on all the different products that say they work. (I've got wicked stretch marks on my biceps and forearms.) And none of them work. Embrace it they fade overtime. :)

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anybody have experience with this warlock?

View attachment 102577

It's called a Dermaroller. Might be a good option to try out, you can get one for cheap and there's some good reviews on it.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some experience with scar treatment.

Look into copper peptides. To be used with slight caution/self control, and never on thebface.

Very complimentary with a dermroller.

Silicone sheets may help too, and a good lotion. I prefer Scargo or Palmers.

Kenv619

Awards
Dermaroller is clutch. A necessary tool in my medicine cabinet. I use it w a stretch mark cream from delfogo.com because it has 'trylastin' and a few other patented ingredients.
use code 75OFF
For 75% off.