New PES preworkout

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
So when are they coming out with reformulated enhanced? Or a new one altogether maybe. I am getting really impatient.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
It's the next thing I think. Hopefully there's no beta alanine or creatine in it

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for 100 page thread. :)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
It's the next thing I think. Hopefully there's no beta alanine or creatine in it

I'm at 100% with you on that . Beta alanine and creatine are both something we can add in if we want it. What we are looking for as customers is an ingredient that is novel.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am undecided on whether I like creatine and beta alanine inclusion or not.

One one hand, zero need for acute dosing. On the other hand they are still two ingredients with plenty of human data so pre workout ingestion saves me buying bulk powders and adding my own. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better off just buying 1.2kg of SNS Creatine mono(year's worth) and adding it to Enhanced 2.0;)
As far as I know, SNS creatine monohydrate isn't available domestically in England.

If it is, you are keeping it well hidden. :)

DarthGainer

Awards
I would rather have creatine, beta whatever else bulk ingredients included, Yeah its cheap to buy in the US in bulk but doesn't work out that well in the UK and while I buy Most supplements from the US, shipping bulk ingredients is a no go due to weight.

DarthGainer

Awards
TBH though the main thing i want in a pre is Focus and as much agmatine as possible, Just fill half the tub with agmatine I would be happy.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Psyched for new one as well.

But I've got myself enough Enhanced until then :).

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to the PES bandwagon, only have tried Norecodrene and Select (which is now my staple protein), but have plans to try ABE and EP in the near future. I didn't even know they use to have a PWO. Why'd the quit making it?

jerseyswol

Awards
I'm new to the PES bandwagon, only have tried Norecodrene and Select (which is now my staple protein), but have plans to try ABE and EP in the near future. I didn't even know they use to have a PWO. Why'd the quit making it?
something about one of the ingredients I think, but I can't wait for them to come out with a new one

Four_Stroke

Awards
Im pretty sure aegeline was in it.

Spelling is probably off

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure aegeline was in it. Spelling is probably off
Oh ok, I think I remember hearing about aegeline and a possible link to liver damage awhile back. Pretty sure. Would make sense then.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I am undecided on whether I like creatine and beta alanine inclusion or not.One one hand, zero need for acute dosing. On the other hand they are still two ingredients with plenty of human data so pre workout ingestion saves me buying bulk powders and adding my own. :)
pls don't put beta alanine in it lol, and creatine is cheap as chips to add. id focus on filling it with new exciting ingredients, think i have posted about this already a while back lolTMG + CDP Citicoline + new potent Stims + Amentoflavone (unless it dosne't stack well with the stim/s) + Agmatine (always nice) + Phosphatidic acid , focus enhancers, endurance enhancers, mood enhancers, and yeah pump enhancers, (Nitrates/Agmatine/L-Citriline).it would also be

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alphamine gets the job done. Solid Stim and tastes delicious

We need a Citrus Splash of the upcoming pre-workout whenever it is released in the future.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enhanced was pretty freaking good so it will be tough to top. I would be happy with equal value. If you guys can top it that'd be pretty sweet, too.

In in case news is released :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have the weirdest boner right now. Coop I'm about to go on a bulk. I have plenty of $$. Recommend a stack please?
Lol!For your bulk, I think the overwhelming forum feedbak is that ABE + X-gels is the way to go. I also highly recommend AS amentomax...I just came off it 2 days ago and the drop in strength/workout endurance is painfully noticeable. 2 caps preworkout was working wonders

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol!For your bulk, I think the overwhelming forum feedbak is that ABE + X-gels is the way to go. I also highly recommend AS amentomax...I just came off it 2 days ago and the drop in strength/workout endurance is painfully noticeable. 2 caps preworkout was working wonders
I second this. Definitely the way to go.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
serious question. I am extremely prone to gyno (had it at puberty). Is there even a slight chance I could get gyno from any of the aforementioned. Also are these natural products? Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you have to worry about that much
Good lol. I know katana is a really good ergogenic pre but I love my stim bombs as well. A nice balance with an emphasis on focus and energy is what I would I love to see :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
serious question. I am extremely prone to gyno (had it at puberty). Is there even a slight chance I could get gyno from any of the aforementioned. Also are these natural products? Thanks
They are not steroids. No gyno

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
will this help me poor the remaining craze down the toilet, and never buy another pwo!? :p *prays*
Tough to say...that's like asking if caffeine will give you the same buzz as coke. But similar to enhanced, nothing legal will compare, and we haven't even started talking about the longterm performance enhancing benefits you will get

Ca2pa

Awards
Wil it be a one scooper or 2? More of the lines of caffine/stimulants in the product?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
More info will come down the line. There's still plenty of testing to be done

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really can't wait for this. I still have Enhanced I use, but can't wait to see what is rolled out next. ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Tough to say...that's like asking if caffeine will give you the same buzz as coke. But similar to enhanced, nothing legal will compare, and we haven't even started talking about the longterm performance enhancing benefits you will get
well i sure loved enhanced at times, and i guess nothing will ever be the same. but im happy to settle for something that i can personally rely on during those tough times or days you want to just go all out, and push beyond your natty limit. But i have to say i would enjoy a much more natural energy, like Katana for example which is what i use all the time and don't worry about gaining tolerance to it, but it still provides all the strength and endurance i need, and goes great with ALCAR for a more "natural energy" plus i would rather be using something i know is safe, over the purple mystery meth tub haha

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mr Poole has assembled quite the army if PES minions. He and pes have done very well. Very top notch!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh has done a great job. When I joined PES three years ago we were just releasing AnaBeta. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh has done a great job. When I joined PES three years ago we were just releasing AnaBeta. :)
I remember some ripped up Brit doing a sponsored log for Anabeta. Oh where the time has gone! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glucose disposal agent.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Need super pre workout.
No creatine pleeeease.
That's the only gripe I have with my current favorite pre!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would like to see a new natural anabolic from PES. Or a non-stim pre workout.
they already have 3 great ones

erase pro although not an anabolic has test/estrogen lowering/ cortisol properties

Abe

cistamax

all quality!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they already have 3 great ones

erase pro although not an anabolic has test/estrogen lowering/ cortisol properties

Abe

cistamax

all quality!!!
understand, but ABE and AB are similar. would be nice to see something new!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Enhanced was pretty freaking good so it will be tough to top. I would be happy with equal value. If you guys can top it that'd be pretty sweet, too.

In in case news is released :D
Agree with this.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't front, PES has slacked a bit. Not much pimpin on their products as they used too. Almost all the threads were about PES products before. lol.

Didn't like enhanced. Hopefully a better pre comes out :)

DarthGainer

Awards
Pick up Katana until then. I like the profile.

I know you guys will do something different with this next pre, I Can see a hit because even if you stuck to the enhanced profile but left out that 1 ingredient people would be happy.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I know you guys will do something different with this next pre, I Can see a hit because even if you stuck to the enhanced profile but left out that 1 ingredient people would be happy.
I cant seem to even find an ingredient profile on Katana.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I cant seem to even find an ingredient profile on Katana.
not hard to find if you can work google at all. the full name is komodo katana

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Wise man, Katana is top notch.
Eager to see what is in the PES pipeline for the future.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wise man, Katana is top notch. Eager to see what is in the PES pipeline for the future.
Katana is great on paper and decent with primatene. Seems like a hit or miss for me. Yes I shake the tub lol. Still have half a tub of the original with nitrates that I haven't used in two months. I hope pes puts out something with more of a punch for sure.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not hard to find if you can work google at all. the full name is komodo katana
Yes, I am very efficient at Google thanks bud. Whenever I searched for it Komodo Katana came up and I didnt think it was the same product. I was looking for Katana by PES. I am also suprised NP doesnt sell they are usually all over PES products or am I missing that too?