Follidrone help

EddieILift409

Awards
Would it be bad to stack alphamax and formeron with it ?

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Formeron plus the Arimistane in Alphamax would kill my joints. No issues though taking either with Follidrone.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Folli can be taken as part of a stack or solo. There would be no interference.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Aren't two of those AI? That seems like a bad idea. I would say take one of the two AI out.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione does nothing for me from an AI standpoint and this was also found from labs several members ran in the anabolics forums. I've yet to see any evidence that it actually works as an AI. If anyone posted labs showing it did, then I'd be more inclined, but my own labs showed no change. Cortisol control I believe, as it did tend to lean me out and people report that.

I personally think you'd be fine running both, but that is your call.

pezao

Awards
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione does nothing for me from an AI standpoint and this was also found from labs several members ran in the anabolics forums. I've yet to see any evidence that it actually works as an AI. If anyone posted labs showing it did, then I'd be more inclined, but my own labs showed no change. Cortisol control I believe, as it did tend to lean me out and people report that.I personally think you'd be fine running both, but that is your call.
I am enjoying my alphamax run (lots of goodies in there besides arimastane), but have to agree that out of all bloodwork seen none has ever touched E levels or boosted test for arimastane. Im assuming the positive feedback for old erase was due to cortisol control and not E.