Norco & AAv2

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I know there are plenty of threads on this combo but I can't seem to find the one I was reading yesterday on fasted training.

I also have about half a bottle of F95. But I've been on Forslean for 8 wks already. I'll probably just use it up & then stick with Norco & AAv2.

If I train fasted @ 9am but wake around 6:45am what do you think my timing should be?

6:45 - 1 Norco & 2 AAv2
8:45 - 1 Norco & BCCA's for my Pre

1st meal is typically my Post Workout meal @ 10:30 & then eat up until 6:30. Not sure where to put the F95

Thx

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Take the aav2 pre workout with norco.
The bcaa may help alleviate any capsaicin burn you may have (if any).

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, Thanks.

So no need to take anything upon waking?
I've been trying AAv2 over the past week & can take 2 caps now without much problem.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya that is a little complicated, so I would just try a couple dosing schemes and find what you like that fits the situation best. Norcodrene is a little longer lasting than most stims so you may be able to get away with taking it a little further from your workout and still feel its effects.

I honestly don't know what it would feel like to take it then wait 2 hours and take more, but maybe that would work well? ;)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could always buy Alphamine & use 1/2 a scoop for my Pre. :)

6:45 - 1 Norco & 2 aav2

8:45 - 1/2 scoop of Alphamine

Always looking for excuses to try new supplements! Plus it could be a Father's Day gift that I'd Actually use! :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I could always buy Alphamine & use 1/2 a scoop for my Pre. :)

6:45 - 1 Norco & 2 aav2

8:45 - 1/2 scoop of Alphamine

Always looking for excuses to try new supplements! Plus it could be a Father's Day gift that I'd Actually use! :D
I actually think I've done something like that. It was like 3/4th scoop of Enhanced after a Norco cap 2-3 hours earlier on days I woke up early, but didn't have time to lift until a little later.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That setup is fine. I like Norcodrene pre due to the amentoflavone