Clenbuterol

klafa13

klafa13

Awards
Hi all,

Just looking at some advice from people that have used or are using clenbuterol .
What's the best dosage to use and how long to use it for before cycling it off. Also what are some of the side effects you have experienced while on it, and what's the best form to have it in, liquid or tablet.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not worth it.. get ephedrine.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all, Just looking at some advice from people that have used or are using clenbuterol . What's the best dosage to use and how long to use it for before cycling it off. Also what are some of the side effects you have experienced while on it, and what's the best form to have it in, liquid or tablet.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off usually. You need to asses your tolerance but I remember when I used it my money dose was 100 mcg. The sides sucked for me. Shakiness and hunger was huge so it kinda sucked. I would do EC over it any day.

Clen is only useful if you are single digit bf% and have your diet perfect

klafa13

klafa13

Awards
Yeah seems to be the feedback from this product across the board . Have any of you tried anavar?
Thinking of going onto this instead.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I think you should learn the proper section to post this discussion in first..
that said - i don't understand the desire to be talking about clen one minute and steroids the next, interchangeably
seems like you need to narrow down your goals and decide what you want to focus one..how old are you?

klafa13

klafa13

Awards
Yes I understand it's meant to be on a different forum I was simply asking about it , that's all. I mentioned clen to a mate/bodybuilder and he told me to try anavar. I'm not too keen jumping onto roids even if they are mild as they say. I'll keep looking around .