XI-KT application sites??

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys

I'm going to be running XI-KT again in about 6 weeks. My wife hates the smell of The stuff! . I like to rub it on my neck and chest like the bottles says too. But my wife complains about the strong musky smell, so I need to apply it to a new area lower on my body to help mask the smell. Any advise?? The bottles says the chest and neck area are the best. I'm just looking to see if absorption is just as good on the lower body.

Could I rub it on my quads and hamstrings and get the full results?
What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
anywhere the skin is thin and can be absorbed

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Will do. I ran xi kt a few months ago, applying it to my chest and shoulders. Stuff worked amazing. I hope I get the same results this time around

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that the application recommendation is due to the abundance of androgen receptors located in the shoulders, traps, chest that help the 11-keto to absorb better.

I might be wrong though. The smell isn't that bad, IMO. I'm about a week or so into my second bottle :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the recommended areas are the shoulders, traps, chest because of the androgen receptor density there.

IMO the smell isn't that bad ;). I'm a week or so into my second bottle :D

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about trying this stuff.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I think the recommended areas are the shoulders, traps, chest because of the androgen receptor density there.

IMO the smell isn't that bad ;). I'm a week or so into my second bottle :D
Any other areas or area on the body that has the same androgen receptor density?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Underside of arms/forearms, low waist/hips, back of knees

Tbol

Awards
Ok Misfit!! My bottles should show up today, and I'm supposed to wait on running them. You are making it very difficult to hold off!!!! Jealous!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok Misfit!! My bottles should show up today, and I'm supposed to wait on running them. You are making it very difficult to hold off!!!! Jealous!!
It's good stuff man. I apply 1.5ml pre bed on chest neck and clavicle. no skin irritation 2 weeks in.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Balls?...couldn't help myself. How did this work for you the first time around. Good results?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's good stuff man. I apply 1.5ml pre bed on chest neck and clavicle. no skin irritation 2 weeks in.
Same here, no skin irritation at all. I have pretty sensitive skin as well, so that's impressive to me.

Tbol

Awards
If anyone you encounter has a problem with the smell of XI-KT, just drink 2 scoops of a cheap protein blend! They will never smell the XI-KT!!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
If anyone you encounter has a problem with the smell of XI-KT, just drink 2 scoops of a cheap protein blend! They will never smell the XI-KT!!
Hahaha! Covered up by the smell of nasty protein farts