Strongest Thermogenic? (Norco or Dexaprine-XR)

sina

Banned
Awards
A buddy wants a strong thermogenic.. I haven't seen what's new out there. I know personally I had success with Hydroxy Elite Pro Series due to the Rauwolfia (Yohimbine)... However I am sure Norcodrene or Dexaprine-XR would be best? However I am not sure if Norco or Dexa has enough Yohimbine... to satisfy his needs... Otherwise I guess he can add Yohimbine HCL + Dexaprine XR or Norcodrene..

Anyways would Dexaprine be better for fat-loss with a good diet for faster-results. Last I heard Norcodrene takes up to 3 bottles to work and see results whilst Dexa works instantly as being strong and will suppress appetite quicker..

Thanks Aminds

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dex is my recommendation when the desired effect is high stim kick your ass into gear.

IMO in terms if actual thermo and fat burning effects you should be looking at Alphamine or Norcodrene.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/index.php?dispatch=product_features.view&variant_id=550

Appetite suppression I suggest Norco.

If yohimbe is well tolerated and seems to be a feature you want I would stack either AT2 or AaV2 by EBF.

Any of those stim options + one of those non-stim options is as good as it gets.

High stim: Dex + AT2/AaV2

Thermo: Alphamine + AaV2

Appetite suppression: Norco + AaV2/AT2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There really shouldn't be a need to add extra Yohimbine to either, but as Driven laid out you can IF tolerance has been assessed.

Dexaprine if you want a stronger stimulant kick.

Norcodrene utilizes several fat loss pathways that are pretty unique. I should note that the recommended dosage is 3 caps per day and for 2 bottles before taking a month off, so I don't know where anyone said that it required 3 bottles to see results (because that isn't even recommended).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dex is my recommendation when the desired effect is high stim kick your ass into gear.

IMO in terms if actual thermo and fat burning effects you should be looking at Alphamine or Norcodrene.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/index.php?dispatch=product_features.view&variant_id=550

If yohimbe is well tolerated and seems to be a feature you want I would stack either AT2 or AaV2 by EBF.

Any of those stim options + one of those non-stim options is as good as it gets.

Excellent layout and stack suggestions

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dexaprine would be the strongest stimulant fat burner....stack it with something like tt33 for extra thermogenic effects with no stimulants in it to kick up the heat

i also am enjoying tt33 and albuterex right now....it's a really good thermogenic combination

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are several seriously strong stims on the market right now so you may not want to lock yourself into just these two options.
I garuntee you though, dexaprine will stand up there with most of them so you cant really go wrong with that choice.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Excellent layout and stack suggestions
Once EBF stops being so secretive anout this new burner coming our way I'm sure it will be added to my recommendation list ;)

Tbol

Awards
Dexaprine + Alphamine, awesome stack. Anyone, anywhere ever asks me that's what I tell them. Go in slow then add servings!! Dexaprine alone can be done at a third or half cap at first!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you asking about 'strongest' in terms of actual fat loss or strongest simply as an energy pill?

Norcodrene is designed for maximum fat loss but it is not designed to make someone feel cracked out. It wasn't an exercise to cram as many stimulants into a capsule as possible lol. :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice breakdown of the options there.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havent used Norco, but Dexaprine is STRONG stuff. Highly recommended if you like hard hitting fat burners.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Once EBF stops being so secretive anout this new burner coming our way I'm sure it will be added to my recommendation list ;)
All in due course my friend :)
I'm sure you have seen some hints being dropped here and there.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Used both and pretty much everything else out there. Dex all the way.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Are you asking about 'strongest' in terms of actual fat loss or strongest simply as an energy pill?

Norcodrene is designed for maximum fat loss but it is not designed to make someone feel cracked out. It wasn't an exercise to cram as many stimulants into a capsule as possible lol. :)
Well if you take 1/4 to 1/2 dex, your not cracked out. However I find it gets me going and keeps me going and allows me control my appetite. Norco is different - effective, but if I had a choice, it would Dex - a little more well rounded imo - and a bottle can last forever if your taking 1/2 caps.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if you take 1/4 to 1/2 dex, your not cracked out. However I find it gets me going and keeps me going and allows me control my appetite. Norco is different - effective, but if I had a choice, it would Dex - a little more well rounded imo - and a bottle can last forever if your taking 1/2 caps.
you make an excellent point....splitting up a dexaprine caplet could really allow the user to find their sweet spot, and if your like me, it's great when you can extend a bottle to really get your money's worth

glad you liked the product

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
you make an excellent point....splitting up a dexaprine caplet could really allow the user to find their sweet spot, and if your like me, it's great when you can extend a bottle to really get your money's worth

glad you liked the product
Very manageable - just keep one in your pocket and bite off a piece as you need it. Metabolism and blood sugar shifts allot when you are dieting - and I find the ability to have a little or as much as you want extremely handy in controlling the level of metabolism spike you require for a given day / time. Dex keeps you in control and lets you orchestrate the changes basically. I still have bottles of V1 and V2 in stockpile lol. V2 is my favorite and was the best value (more stable than V1 and you did not have to take as much as XR).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not trying to rustle any feathers but is this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24802503 in relation to the original formulation?
basically they found nothing illegal in it but it did have yohimbine in it instead of AY, which if you ask around is pretty common with AY products. sometimes a rough batch makes it past the QC.

that said the article makes it sound like we purposely spiked dexaprine with illegal ingredients. this is simply not the case. now it does have some peas in it that are likely synthesized in a lab but found in nature and should be DSHEA compliant.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Just started stacking dexaprine and alphamine. Really excited for the results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
genomyx is making a nice impact with their new products....stimaholic is very nice.
this stuff isn't quite as in your face as dexaprine but it does seriously kick ass. its more like CRAZE to me with out the strength.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
stimaholic is more of a pre work out yet it has some of my favorite fatburning ingredients in it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine is supposed to be some pretty serious stuff, stim wise at least. Norco and Alphamine are both solid too, I've actually used alphamine (mostly as a preworkout though lol) and norco is just based upon others feedback and the solid profile.

We at BPS just released a new fat burner called Combustion that has a solid profile, and the feedback so far has been stellar. I'd suggest giving that a look OP.

Tbol

Awards
Combustion hmm!? Can't wait to try it! BPS has always come through for me as far as quality and cost effectiveness. Thanks JB

Tbol

Awards
Oops, fell on my phone and bought Dexaprine for -$19. So it's gonna be a XI-KT, Alphamine, Dexaprine cut. GONNA BE SICK!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops, fell on my phone and bought Dexaprine for -$19. So it's gonna be a XI-KT, Alphamine, Dexaprine cut. GONNA BE SICK!!!
$19 for something as strong as dexaprine is a nice deal, you going to log this?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 scoops of SHRED XT is my favorite currently, great energy, great mood...Dexaprine gets me anxious and Norco is decent, I may switch in between Norco and Shred XT.

Tbol

Awards
Can't keep a decent schedule, so probably not. Will give end result though, probably won't start cut until close to the end of July. Unless I just can't control myself!! Pretty stoked to start!!

Tbol

Awards
OH THE JOURNALS, how many studies have said yohimbe was bad for you? How many countries have banned it? I could be wrong, but isn't there a study saying positive or negative about everything? If there is something wrong with something, come out and say it. Back it up with more than that.

Tbol

Awards
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. When I recommend something, I stand by it. I am not "in the business", I don't have the behind the scene info. I go by results and Dexaprine gives results.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OH THE JOURNALS, how many studies have said yohimbe was bad for you? How many countries have banned it? I could be wrong, but isn't there a study saying positive or negative about everything? If there is something wrong with something, come out and say it. Back it up with more than that.
The study backs up there being something wrong with it

"Reports to the Dutch Poisons Information Center (DPIC) showed that ingestion of as little as half a tablet caused several cases of nausea, agitation, tachycardia, and palpitations and even one case of cardiac arrest."

Also:

Banned in the Netherlands

Banned in the UK (It was later reinstated in the UK after reformulation to meet regulations)

I'd say any fat burner that is causing significant numbers of adverse effects even at half dosing is kind of risky.

Tbol

Awards
One study, or multiple? At least you finally came out and said what you think. Yohimbe banned in how many countries, based on how many studies. Yet we snort the stuff. And you rep for whom?

Tbol

Awards
Where did you go? Cr*p on something and disappear. Gotta feeling I know who you rep for. That's unfortunate, a company with that many quality products does not need to conduct themselves in that manner.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going around recommending people *stack* dexaprine and alphamine, two significantly stimmed products?That's literally unsafe and irresponsible entirely outside of my thoughts on dexaprine, how about you stop giving advice that could get people hurt and then come back and try to argue the facts of anything with me.

I'm sure VaughnTrue and Cooper would recommend you take their fat burner, I'm not so sure either would recommend that you stack the two of them together.

Tbol

Awards
Then say that in the beginning, not throw up a link in that manner. Saying it now just makes you look like you're covering your *ss. Or did someone tell you to say that so you and your company would not look foolish. Whatever, I'm not covering my *ss. I like the stack, did it and it gave results. Oh fyi, I'm not dead yet. Just lost some body fat.

Tbol

Awards
And fyi, at first you said unsafe product and now you're saying to many stims. Which one?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used norco and was not impressed. Have you looked at level II. Loggers have said they have not tried anything stronger

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And fyi, at first you said unsafe product and now you're saying to many stims. Which one?
Do you even reading comprehension? Stacking alphamine and Dexaprine would be unsafe because of the level of stims you'd be consuming, reference the warning labels on both products:
Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects and those that are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a Physician before consuming this product.
DO NOT USE IN COMBINATION WITH CAFFEINE OR ANY STIMULANTS FROM OTHER SOURCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COFFEE, TEA, SODA, AND OTHER DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS OR MEDICATIONS.
--The fact that combining the two products would be unsafe and shouldn't be suggested to anybody is entirely separate from the issues with adverse effects dexaprine has had overall.

Tbol

Awards
Do you even reading comprehension? Do you?? 6 star needs reps, you will do fine

Tbol

Awards
Compare Alphamine and Norco label, don't they say the same??