PM Appetite Suppresant

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to what the best non-stim appetite suppressant is right now. I'm not interested in fat burning, carb blocking, etc. If it does that, that's fine, but I'm primarily interested in pure appetite suppressing. Like EC but without the kick.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I would say it's as strong as EC but berberine by itself can help.

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
5-htp seems to help with carbohydrate cravings. You have to take it for a while before much of an effect though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Berberine

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually will just make myself some sugar free Jello if I can't afford to eat any extra calories and I'm still hungry

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I can't remember if controlled labs REDuction was stim free or not but I know it really help me with curbing my appetite.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
reduce carbs and increase healthy fats at your last meal. the extra fats will carry you through till bed time and help keep u satiated.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help guys there were some really good suggestions that I haven't thought of here. Much appreciated.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As others said, berberine really slows GI motility, which can make you feel fuller longer (similar to CCK)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
There is also the zero calorie noodles called miracle noodles but they are about $2.80 for a 8oz pack. You can try them out if you get hungry. I bought 3 of them and they were nice but I'm sticking to fibrous veggies because it's cheaper.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you cook the noodles? I made a bag once and it felt like I was eating rubber bands

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
There is also the zero calorie noodles called miracle noodles but they are about $2.80 for a 8oz pack. You can try them out if you get hungry. I bought 3 of them and they were nice but I'm sticking to fibrous veggies because it's cheaper.
Yeah I think I've had them, called shirataki noodles or something like that. They smell like fish right?

I think what's most difficult for me is when I run ECA or Alphamine or whatever, and like 8 or 9 rolls around and the effects have totally worn off. I could probably down 2k calories at that point pretty easily.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Shiratake noodles are a pain, mainly because they rubbery texture means that they clump together, and have a hard time mixing with anything.

I find steaming veg in a microwave a much simpler affair.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, as a PM fat burner I'd recommend DCP 2.0 and Vanillean. But, the appetite suppression isn't experienced by all users. For some people it crushes their appetite, and others don't have as noticeable of an effect (although, almost everyone notices something).