Ergobolic users, I have a question

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hello All, for those who are using or have used Ergobolic, what times of the day did you take it? I've been taking it upon waking and about 45min to an hour before bed. It says nothing about taking it with meals so I've been taking it on an empty stomach. I've also been taking Growth Factor from SNS for sleep purposes for about 2 weeks solo. I found that 5 caps before bed was way too strong, as I was only sleeping for 5hrs a night. I wasn't really waking up too groggy or anything, but I'm not really down with 5 hrs of sleep a night. I backed it down to 3 at bedtime, and Im' out like a light for 8hrs. Dreams were cool too.

I just started Ergobolic a couple days ago, dosing how I described above. The first night I woke up earlier the next morning than I had planned, after about 6 1/2 hrs and felt pretty good. No complaints really, other than a wild dream or 2. The 2nd night, was back to 5 - 5 1/2 hrs of sleep and had a very odd/scary dream, though I'd stop short of calling it a nightmare. Now nightmares don't really bother me, it is what it is, but the amount of time I'm sleeping does. Tonight I'm going to do the evening dose between 2-3 hrs before bedtime, and keep taking the 3 caps of Growth Factor right at bedtime to see if that helps.

I started the Ergobolic for it's cortisol control, as I'm on a small cut, but more of a recomp. I kept reading about it's sleep benefits and was pumped about that, as I'm always looking for something to improve my sleep/rest. The first night with Ergobolic went just about as planned. The 2nd night, not so much. So I'm just seeing what everyones favorite dosing patterns were to get the most out of this supp.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Happened again. 5 1/2 hrs of sleep. Again, not waking up feeling very tired, but could feel better. Thought this stuff was supposed to improve sleep? If I can't get any input or recommendations, I'm gonna toss this stuff aside after a couple more days if things don't improve.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am one who gets a very good nights sleep with ErgoBolic. Maybe try dosing with your last meal at night. It may have a slight GDA effect, which is why some may experience a "deeper" sleep.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm going to try taking it earlier in the evening. Last night was about an hour and a half before bed. I take one cap of recompadrol before bed too. Maybe too much GDA going on? I work a later shift, get home around 9pm, so it's not easy for me to hit the hay early, and sometimes my evening supp schedule is tossed around because of it. I'll try to take it when I get home. That should give about 4hrs between last dose and bedtime.