What next?

merph

merph

Awards
I'm just finishing up an 8 week run with the DAA gave you erase a try a little while ago and really liked the effects on both should I stack the two of them or try something different this time around? I'm thinking about taking 4 to 6 weeks off and stacking the two because individually they were both pretty kick ass in my opinion and think that the two would go great together but wasn't sure if there was anything you guys would recommend. I don't get as much free time as I used too so I don't stay current with what's out there.
Stats
I'm 25 6'1 about 198 visible abs when flexed diet is in check at a minimum 3200calories a day

Goal
Gain as much muscle as possible.

Current sups
Multi
Fish oil
Glucosamine condroition
Grapefruit seed extract
Creatine
Preworkout varies by whatever I feel like trying usually. 1 mr

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you liked the DAA + Erase stack you could look into AnaBeta Elite to combine with them next time. It is a pretty popular combination with Erase for lean mass gains.

Alternatively if you liked Erase you could opt for Erase Pro for your next run, which is currently buy 1 get 1 Cistamax Free at Nutraplanet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would have to x2 on the erase pro maybe stack with some X-Gels?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you liked the DAA + Erase stack you could look into AnaBeta Elite to combine with them next time. It is a pretty popular combination with Erase for lean mass gains. Alternatively if you liked Erase you could opt for Erase Pro for your next run, which is currently buy 1 get 1 Cistamax Free at Nutraplanet.
Great suggestion Bolt. EPRO/cista/ABE is a fun stack. I'd give that a go OP. Especially with that incredible deal going.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya alternatively something like ArA (X-gels or OG X-factor) and (-)-Epi Products (MyoSynergy, Follidrone) may be worth looking into too. I'd suggest only really adding one thing to the last stack you had if you liked it so much though. :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An Alphamax run would be good for your goals. It will help you put on some more size while staying lean, if not lean out even more. an Alphamax + X-Gels stack would be great!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would have to x2 on the erase pro maybe stack with some X-Gels?
This.

I personally love erase+x gels and DAA+erase. Never ran all 3 together but I imagine it would be awesome.

merph

merph

Awards
Ya alternatively something like ArA (X-gels or OG X-factor) and (-)-Epi Products (MyoSynergy, Follidrone) may be worth looking into too. I'd suggest only really adding one thing to the last stack you had if you liked it so much though. :)
Thanks everyone for the quick responses. I just got a new phone today and am still learning it and this app and noticed that I left some information out on my last post.

Currently have some left over DAA and 2new bottles of erase and have never run the two together and was asking if it'd be worth running DAA+erase together for 8weeks or if I should add something more to it.

As for the erase pro is it any different than the regular erase at three a day? I remember that after the first week or do I had to alternate between 2 caps a day and 3 a day cause my joints felt a little dry. Would the added DAA change that any?

Bolt when you say epi products I think of epistane but I think you're talking about something completely different could you enlighten me on what exactly it is or at least point me in the right direction to learn more. I don't like taking new sups until I've had time to read up on them. Got a little paranoia I guess but then again superdrol used to be a "supplement"

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with the original Erase pro, some people actually prefer it as an AI to be honest. That's completely up to you. You're asking if you should stack the DAA and Erase for 8 weeks? Sure, though some people I know prefer DAA for about 6 weeks or so. Again, that's up to you. But I'd certainly stop DAA at 8 weeks. As for the stack, it's insanely popular and has been for a long time. Guys above have some suggestions for stuff to add, etc....again...that's up to you :bigok: But if you enjoyed both so much solo, I can almost guarantee you'll love them stacked. There gets a point where, simply put, more is not needed. I'm not saying you couldn't add more to DAA + Erase to improve it, but you certainly don't need to. I'd personally, if I were 25 and about to run this, keep it simple with 2 supplements you've used and enjoyed before, and spend the extra money on quality food. Or take your girl out for a night lol. That's the long answer.

Simple answer = Yeah you can stack them for 8 weeks and, judging from yoru prior experience with each supplement, really enjoy it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the quick responses. I just got a new phone today and am still learning it and this app and noticed that I left some information out on my last post.

Currently have some left over DAA and 2new bottles of erase and have never run the two together and was asking if it'd be worth running DAA+erase together for 8weeks or if I should add something more to it.

As for the erase pro is it any different than the regular erase at three a day? I remember that after the first week or do I had to alternate between 2 caps a day and 3 a day cause my joints felt a little dry. Would the added DAA change that any?

Bolt when you say epi products I think of epistane but I think you're talking about something completely different could you enlighten me on what exactly it is or at least point me in the right direction to learn more. I don't like taking new sups until I've had time to read up on them. Got a little paranoia I guess but then again superdrol used to be a "supplement"
If you have the Erase already I wouldn't worry about Erase Pro for now.

I know I hate how it is Epi because I know people are going to confuse it with that compound ((-)-Epi is natural though and non-hormonal). Here is the MyoSynergy Write Up for more info: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/246798-evomuse-myosynergy-write.html

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant recommend the X-Factor & MyoSynergy stack enough.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I have two bottles of x-factor that I haven't opened yet. I ran 2 bottles of x-gels though and stacked with anabeta elite and took some extra forskolin..
Run went pretty good.. Might add the x-factor in with the follidrone after 8 weeks of folli still debating..

For epicatechin definitely go with Follidrone. Its quite honestly my favorite supplement right now.
Going to buy myosynergy not for the epicatechin since there's not that much in it but to try out the other ingredients.

Just try everything man but don't run too many products at once or you won't know what did what lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Id say run the remaining DAA + Erase but also consider picking up a prolactin control supplement like Inhibit P.

An increase in prolactin is more likely with DAA and getting PRL gyno sucks.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

If you haven't run DAA and Erase together yet, then definitely give that a go. I highly recommend doing it for the full 8 weeks. There have been several great suggestions for what to add to it (AnaBeta Elite, ArA, the epi not epistane products), but DAA and Erase alone should set you up nicely and then possibly any one of those others to really get the most out of your run.

Do you happen to know if you have the older Erase or the newer version? I only ask because of the joint issues. Regardless, you may find that you are fine at the 3 per day with the added DAA, but it's best to adjust for the individual.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

When they mention EPI in this case it is (-)-epicatechin.
Its a natural anabolic. Endurance, strength, muscle mass gain all through the roof. Easily the best natural anabolic.
Follidrone has the highest dose of (-)-epi available anywhere in the supp industry and the results are pretty impressive.
Here are some reviews and strong supplements just had some shipped to them yesterday. If you have a hard time finding it PM me and Ill get you setup.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
When they mention EPI in this case it is (-)-epicatechin. Its a natural anabolic. Endurance, strength, muscle mass gain all through the roof. Easily the best natural anabolic. Follidrone has the highest dose of (-)-epi available anywhere in the supp industry and the results are pretty impressive. Here are some reviews and strong supplements just had some shipped to them yesterday. If you have a hard time finding it PM me and Ill get you setup. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html
We need a new shortform for either Epistane or epicatechin.

I can only imagine some kid jumping on "epi" with no cycle supports or PCT.

He would gain though lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

He would gain though lol
Well Epi will always be epistane lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

He would gain though lol
(-)-EPI?
I vote we just call it Follidrone.

Just my thought ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as gaining as much muscle as possible goes, I would definitely recommend using DCP 2.0 along with whatever else you decide. While it is most often used to help burn more fat while cutting, it can also be used incredibly effectively to minimize fat gain in a caloric surplus (so you'll gain less fat and more muscle!)