Whats ArA????

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Looking for something to natty to run during or after my PCT. Maybe finaflex mass 550 but all I see is members posting about ArA. What is it?!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a full thread explaining everything about it.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Where could I find it? I just searched it and so many results popped up but nothing tell me what it was or where to get it. Just how amazing it is which sparked my interest.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where could I find it? I just searched it and so many results popped up but nothing tell me what it was or where to get it. Just how amazing it is which sparked my interest.
I'm on my phone. Search the arachidonic acid help guide.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks guys! Reading now

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid, an omega 6 fatty acid introduced to the sports nutrition industry in 2003 by William Llewellyn and Molecular Nutrition. For over ten years it has enjoyed great popularity as a mass and strength gain supplement, it is a key regulator of protein synthesis.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
please help me to understand this ara better...in my readings I gather this supplement works on the inflamation pathway, hench all the reported sorness (doms) ? Sould anyone predisposed to arthritis avoid this kind of supp ? be kind for I not know it all :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please help me to understand this ara better...in my readings I gather this supplement works on the inflamation pathway, hench all the reported sorness (doms) ? Sould anyone predisposed to arthritis avoid this kind of supp ? be kind for I not know it all :)
We recommend it to healthy individuals 18 and above. We strongly recommend those with any inflammatory disease avoid using X-Factor, or other arachidonic acid products.

For a more comprehensive understanding of arachidonic acid, please visit arachidonic.com

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt advise using it if you suffer from an inflammatory condition.

Pneumophant

Awards
Looking for something to natty to run during or after my PCT. Maybe finaflex mass 550 but all I see is members posting about ArA. What is it?!
How long will your PCT last? In the past, there have been people who've used X-Factor successfully as part of an established PCT protocol when coming off of AAS.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
How long will your PCT last? In the past, there have been people who've used X-Factor successfully as part of an established PCT protocol when coming off of AAS.
well first 4 weeks with my SERM and osta , DAA . I'm throwing reduce XT in from week 3 to 7 and possibly Anabeta elite ands tribulus for better libido.

Pneumophant

Awards
well first 4 weeks with my SERM and osta , DAA . I'm throwing reduce XT in from week 3 to 7 and possibly Anabeta elite ands tribulus for better libido.
It can be argued that the most crucial part of a cycle is the PCT. And, as I mentioned, I've seen people very happy with what ArA did for them in terms of natural T recovery and preservation of strength/mass post cycle. That being said, I think running X-Factor for the duration of your PCT (~8 weeks, correct?) would be a wise choice. Or even get it going roughly 1 week prior to the start of PCT.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
It can be argued that the most crucial part of a cycle is the PCT. And, as I mentioned, I've seen people very happy with what ArA did for them in terms of natural T recovery and preservation of strength/mass post cycle. That being said, I think running X-Factor for the duration of your PCT (~8 weeks, correct?) would be a wise choice. Or even get it going roughly 1 week prior to the start of PCT.
would I substitute or for anything or would running 10 mg of osta and Anabeta still be a good choicev

Pneumophant

Awards
would I substitute or for anything or would running 10 mg of osta and Anabeta still be a good choicev
Personally, I'm not exactly supportive of anything labeled "investigational" so whether or not to use osta is at your own risk. And I don't have an opinion towards Anabeta one way or another, since I've never used it and really have only given a cursory glance at the info available on it (thus far, it seems comparable to many of the generalized adaptogens out there, which for the most part have beneficial effects).

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Personally, I'm not exactly supportive of anything labeled "investigational" so whether or not to use osta is at your own risk. And I don't have an opinion towards Anabeta one way or another, since I've never used it and really have only given a cursory glance at the info available on it (thus far, it seems comparable to many of the generalized adaptogens out there, which for the most part have beneficial effects).
what do u mean by investigational?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Osta is mildly suppresive. Not sure I want that in PCT
I was the under the impression the suppressive property only came at higher doses.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
so 10 mg in pct is frowned upon?
I was quoting the other guy. Some people use SARMs in PCT and some don't. I'm not a fan of suppressing myself in the time i'm trying to restore test levels but thats just my opinion :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT is no place for SARM lol. You don't want suppressive compounds in PCT when you're trying to restore homeostasis (or a new homeostasis).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the best natty product available.
Thank you sir, we are inclined to agree! 11 years now we've been selling X-Factor and weekly I hear from new customers saying this is the best supplement they've ever tried.

Long live Arachidonic Acid!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT is no place for SARM lol. You don't want suppressive compounds in PCT when you're trying to restore homeostasis (or a new homeostasis).
Agree, it makes no sense to me at all to do this.