help please

EddieILift409

Awards
What would be another good product like Follidrone since its always out of stock ?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I don't make comparisons myself, but -- the ppl I see who are considering follidrone, are also considering and mulling our MASS 550

MASS 550 is a natural, complete product, novel test booster with DAA and vitamin D3 - AND an aromatase inhibitor.. the maslinic acid will increase protein turnover (assimilation) priming the body for muscle growth, with no exogenous hormonal compounds in the formula -- so, no PCT needed with this one!

plus - for limited time, pick up a free special edition KISS MY MASS t-shirt with purchase thru nutra, at great low price for the product..

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) NEW Mass 550 & FREE Custom T-Shirt (LIMITED TIME): Discount NEW Mass 550 & FREE Custom T-Shirt Supplements

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are both myosynergy and King, both are built around the same priciples as follidrone.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started MyoSynergy yesterday. I would look into that as well as AnaBeta Elite, ArA, and reviews seem to be good for Phosphatidic Acid so far (Cutler King).

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There really isn't anything like Follidrone, but I do have to agree with the suggestion on Anabeta. It was really the only other supplement in the last years that I truly enjoyed and saw nice gains and recovery. It reminded me of Folli in that you see composition changes occur fairly quickly.

My other suggestion is to keep an eye out because there are restocks of Folli coming in.