Looking to start a non-stim fat burner stack

Zephyr

Awards
Hey everyone, Would really love some insight from ya'll, so ill try and keep it as brief as I can! Basically, I'm looking to start a non-stim fat burning stack to run for this summer. Unfortunately, I am recovering from a rib fracture, so the fat has been piling on like crazy and I'm ready to get back in the gym. As a little background, I take an SSRI (Zoloft) daily, and thus a lot of options are unfortunately not possible for me..for example I'd love to take alphamine or yohimbe based products, but I've read its just not safe with Zoloft. So, I think I might be limited to non stim products.

This last summer I took reduce xt, forskolin, and all the essentials (pre, protein, creatine, fish oil, and multi) and somehow managed to not only lose a ton of weight, but put on some serious muscle mass as well. I also was extremely diligent with my diet, and ran cardio usually 3 times a week. So I know a supp can't do it all! The stack I'm considering currently is Burn 24 and forskolin initially, then adding in erase pro a little down the road. I would take all the essentials I mentioned previously as well. I'm also looking into ArA, xgels or xfactor, so would love to get some insight on that also. Any recommendations or feedback would be awesome.

tl;dr I take Zoloft daily, have gained some weight after a fractured rib, and am looking for a great non-stim (or safe with SSRI) stack to help me on a summer cut/recomp. Im doing a calorie deficit, eating clean, running or hiit 2-3 times a week, and only drink probably 3 times a week (living in my frat, so avoiding booze will be near impossible this summer).

Can't wait to hit the gym again!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know nothing about interactions with prescription medication so look into things with your Dr first

TT-33 is what i'm using right now as a non stim fat burner, now i am stacking it with a stimulant fat burner but the results have been really solid so far

DCP2.0 is another very popular option, i have some on it's way but haven't tried it personally yet

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know nothing about interactions with prescription medication so look into things with your Dr first

TT-33 is what i'm using right now as a non stim fat burner, now i am stacking it with a stimulant fat burner but the results have been really solid so far

DCP2.0 is another very popular option, i have some on it's way but haven't tried it personally yet
enjoy the dcp 2.0....:biggthumpup:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP 2.0 is a favorite of mine, I also really liked Lean Xtreme.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others said, DCP 2.0 is a great option. Another overlooked non-stim is Vanillean.

I've never used Burn24, but have heard a lot of good things.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some board approved options that I would definitely try as the opportunity comes up but have not yet are seem to be Burn24, Glycophase, DCP 2.0, EBF's line, and Vanilean.

Some stuff I have used : Lean Xtreme (this was ok, but not what it is made out to be), Forskolin (Synthetic's 95% gets great feedback, but I don't see anything spectacular about it over a 20% extract that is cheaper and dosed better), 3,3 and 3,5 Diiodothyronine (I like 3,5 better, but there is shutdown - currently using Thyrovex and like it), and I think Alphamax is good enough all-around to be considered in a fat-loss stack (if you are a male).

I think a stack of Burn24 or Glycophase, DCP and TT-33 or Thyrovex would be a great non-stim stack. Alphamax can be added to any of these and it would be even better - the arimistane definitely seems to help with my leaning.

As others have said, I don't know if any of these will interact with your medication, so you should consult your doctor, but these are some reliable non-stim products.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look into

I have been using for two months now and have had great effects even when my diet is a little wacky.,

Zephyr

Awards
Awesome, thanks for all the replies! I never really considered DCP 2.0 after hearing that the original just blew everything else out of the water, but I'll definitely look into it. Also have seen posts on TT-33, but wasn't able to really find any good info on drug interactions. Its a massive bummer that I have to worry about the sides that come with combining my SSRI with stuff, but definitely trying to take the next best things in regards to fat burners; stuff like EC stack is completely outta the question haha.

So as of now, it seems like DCP 2.0, Burn 24, TT-33, and Forskolin 95 look like all viable options. Any input on stacking a couple of those together? Also looking for more info on ArA, definitely trying to go for the cutting fat/lean muscle mass gains results again

Thanks again! all help is really appreciated.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would check to see what your doctor thinks about you taking any stim products. I'm on Celexa (SSRI) for anxiety and can get away with taking about anything. The only thing I have to worry about is taking TOO many stims, because it triggers my anxiety. I've even taken clen at a lower dose and was fine ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Any reason to not want to go back to the original stack that helped you out so much before?

Green Coffee bean extract is a must IMO for an effective cutting stack as would the inclusion of glycophase.

If you want, you can shoot me a PM and i'll be happy to work with or your answer any questions you may have

Zephyr

Awards
Any reason to not want to go back to the original stack that helped you out so much before? Green Coffee bean extract is a must IMO for an effective cutting stack as would the inclusion of glycophase. If you want, you can shoot me a PM and i'll be happy to work with or your answer any questions you may have
Awesome, that would actually be really helpful. Especially because I'm trying to learn more about ArA supps. But as to not continuing the stack I did last summer, it's mainly that I just want to try something new; maybe a bit more effective. My regime this summer won't be able to be as strict in regards to diet, mainly because my job I'm working over summer is usually 10-14 hour days and I only have time to really pick up some healthy premade sandwiches/salads and what not (also alcohol intake will fortunately be a lot higher, as last summer I quit drinking/substances almost the entire time). Mainly, I just want to try something new, and everyone on here and bodybuilding.com seems to always rave about Burn 24, Erase Pro, DCP 2.0, TT-33, Xgels/Xfactor and a bunch of other supps I can't take because of my SSRI interaction. So it's a lot to digest haha, too many options. I've got the determination down, and my routine last year helped me realize that I can actually fight the skinny fat plague lol, but I could really use a little extra push through some solid supps. - edit - for some reason I can't add spaces between paragraphs, my apologies for the wall of text!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
enjoy the dcp 2.0....:biggthumpup:
yeah i plan on it...can't wait actually, i drive home after the gym every night peaking around the corner to see if theirs a package on the porch

wanted to stack it with tt-33 but it didn't work out at expected

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i plan on it...can't wait actually, i drive home after the gym every night peaking around the corner to see if theirs a package on the porch

wanted to stack it with tt-33 but it didn't work out at expected
i've had really nice results on it, hope your's comes soon!!!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would say no matter what you go with, check with your doc about it.

I agree with Jiigzz about Green Coffee Bean extract. Always helps to include that in your cutting stack. I use it when I am on Dexaprine and TT-33.

Zephyr

Awards
I would say no matter what you go with, check with your doc about it. I agree with Jiigzz about Green Coffee Bean extract. Always helps to include that in your cutting stack. I use it when I am on Dexaprine and TT-33.
Definitely will do man. And if I don't get a supp with Green coffee bean extract in it, i'll for sure pick it up as well. As to my ideas on stacks, if anyone still has some suggestions, I'm thinking a few different options:

1) Burn 24, Erase Pro, Forskolin 95

2) DCP 2.0, Forskolin 95

3) DCP 2.0, Xgels/Xfactor, Forskolin 95

4) DCP 2.0, TT-33, Forskolin 95

and I'm open to any other suggestions that may combine some of those. For example, I constantly hear good things about Burn 24, but am not entirely sure what it does really...or if it does anything worthwhile besides taking it before carb heavy meals. Also, I'm interested in Vanillean, Follidrone, and Mass 550, but don't really know anything about them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely will do man. And if I don't get a supp with Green coffee bean extract in it, i'll for sure pick it up as well. As to my ideas on stacks, if anyone still has some suggestions, I'm thinking a few different options:

2) DCP 2.0, Forskolin 95

and I'm open to any other suggestions that may combine some of those. For example, I constantly hear good things about Burn 24, but am not entirely sure what it does really...or if it does anything worthwhile besides taking it before carb heavy meals. Also, I'm interested in Vanillean, Follidrone, and Mass 550, but don't really know anything about them.
as long as you include dcp 2.0 you will be fine....i love that stuff!!!

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Here's my stack:
Forskolin, Burn 24, Erase, ArA

Only a couple of weeks into it so far, so we'll see how it goes.
I'm also staggering when I start them.

Zephyr

Awards
Here's my stack:Forskolin, Burn 24, Erase, ArAOnly a couple of weeks into it so far, so we'll see how it goes.I'm also staggering when I start them.
Sounds solid, just curious though, wouldn't the ArA and Erase combo give you a pretty gnarly level of doms/joint pain?Everything I read about ArA seems like its an awesome supp, so I'm increasingly trying to look into its effectiveness/sides/interactions

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Sounds solid, just curious though, wouldn't the ArA and Erase combo give you a pretty gnarly level of doms/joint pain?Everything I read about ArA seems like its an awesome supp, so I'm increasingly trying to look into its effectiveness/sides/interactions
I combined them with no issues.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
new erase or arimistane? arimistane and ara would have me carrying around an oil can.
Arimistane. It was weird bc I have tendonitis in both elbows and was expecting to have to really make some decisions after a couple weeks of the run but oddly enough I got through 8 weeks with absolutely no issues. This was during winter too, when they generally act up worse. Very surprising to me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane. It was weird bc I have tendonitis in both elbows and was expecting to have to really make some decisions after a couple weeks of the run but oddly enough I got through 8 weeks with absolutely no issues. This was during winter too, when they generally act up worse. Very surprising to me.
what is surprising to me is the lack of people complaining of sore joints from ara....years ago it was very common to hear about guys getting nice results from ara but having to stop because of the joint pain-me included. i can't figure out what is different????

it is tempting me to try it again....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

2) DCP 2.0, Forskolin 95

Im a fan of number with,if you also include GCBE.

The xgels compliments a calorie deficit nicely as it promotes strength retention and aids in body comp changes.

I got your PM and will reply when i'm at a comp

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend the DCP 2.0/Vanillean stack. We ran some logs of that just a few months ago, and both loggers had incredible results.

Outside of that, forskolin by itself will do a lot for helping you lean out.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Amentomax & forskolin 95 would be great additions to any stack

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about DCP, TT-33 and Alphamax? The Alphamax would cover the forskolin and the arimistane in one product, although you may want to dose the forskolin higher. Just trying to add options :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DCP 2.0, TT-33, and Forskolin 95 would get my vote.
or if you wanted a mild stim effect you could replace the forskolin with combustion.

Zephyr

Awards
How about DCP, TT-33 and Alphamax? The Alphamax would cover the forskolin and the arimistane in one product, although you may want to dose the forskolin higher. Just trying to add options :)
Wow! That stuff seems great, and at 4 capsules a day it looks like I'd still be getting 100mg forskolin 95%. I'd love a bit more info on this product from anyone. I know I can't take alphamime, aav2, or yohimbe type products because I take Zoloft daily, but alphamax looks pretty great. Also, if anyone has info on interactions between alphamime and ssri's that would be awesome. Thanks!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamax will only provide 50 mg of forskolin at 4 caps/day. That is why adding some extra forskolin may be desired - I actually have used up to 200 mg/day before and feel the best effects over 100 for sure - but I am a rare person with this, most people will say they get diminishing returns over 100 mg/day. Alphamax is one of my favorite products to be honest, and I used it for PCT after an 11-oxo cycle with forskolin and 7-oxo-dhea and I continued to lean out nicely for the 8 weeks I was on it.

Zephyr

Awards
As a quick bump or reference for anyone who might google these threads like I did, I ended up pulling the trigger and ordering my - non/low stim - supps for using while taking an SSRI. I couldn't purchase them all right away due to funds, but I'm starting with just 2 fat burner type products in addition to the staple products:

• DCP 2.0
  • Alphamax
  • Forskolin 95 (out of stock, but will purchase when available since alphamax only has 50 mg)
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract (will purchase when I find a good deal)
Staple Products
  • Combat Powder
  • Con Cret
  • White Flood Reborn
Also need to throw in some omega 3's and multivitamins, but like I said, money is short right now.

Cheers!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Zephyr

Awards
Let us know how the DCP/Alphamax stack works out. I think it will be a good combo, although I've never used DCP. If you are not overly sensitive to the forskolin, you could get this 20% extract which I have used and I think it pretty good for a cheap product. I've dosed 2-3 pills/day with the alphamax and had good results
Appreciate the suggestion boss, I'll look into it. I definitely don't have the strongest digestive system though, so anything under the 95 quality might result in a constant supply of the runs haha. You happen to know any good GCBE products? Or a multi that has it in it?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I would def include DCP and forskolin 95.
How long until forskolin does something. I'm on 3rd bottle of f95 and have been taking 50mg in am and 50mg in pm and haven't really noticed anything yet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long until forskolin does something. I'm on 3rd bottle of f95 and have been taking 50mg in am and 50mg in pm and haven't really noticed anything yet.
Depends on how strict you are on diet and training. I can stack all the products I want but if I'm not eating right or training my butt off, they won't do much

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how strict you are on diet and training. I can stack all the products I want but if I'm not eating right or training my butt off, they won't do much
Of course. I guess my question is more along the lines of "compared to nothing" as it seems to be the same as when I don't take it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course. I guess my question is more along the lines of "compared to nothing" as it seems to be the same as when I don't take it.
I notice effects around week 2. Pretty quick.

As for you, I don't know your diet and training so I'm not really sure why you aren't seeing anything from it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As a quick bump or reference for anyone who might google these threads like I did, I ended up pulling the trigger and ordering my - non/low stim - supps for using while taking an SSRI. I couldn't purchase them all right away due to funds, but I'm starting with just 2 fat burner type products in addition to the staple products:

• DCP 2.0
  • Alphamax
  • Forskolin 95 (out of stock, but will purchase when available since alphamax only has 50 mg)
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract (will purchase when I find a good deal)
Staple Products
  • Combat Powder
  • Con Cret
  • White Flood Reborn
Also need to throw in some omega 3's and multivitamins, but like I said, money is short right now.

Cheers!
thanks for picking dcp 2.0, since you did your research you already know that the reviews have been very good!!!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I would try any from this list

Burn 24
Forskolin 95
ALCAR Caps
Ametomax
Slin Sane OG / Recompadrol
Metabolic Powder/ SNS RK-500
Reduce XT /New Erase Pro
Olive Leaf Caps + Green Tea

Zephyr

Awards
I would try any from this listBurn 24Forskolin 95ALCAR CapsAmetomaxSlin Sane OG / RecompadrolMetabolic Powder/ SNS RK-500Reduce XT /New Erase ProOlive Leaf Caps + Green Tea
Appreciate the suggestions, will probably pick up some Reduce XT near the end of summer to bust out any of the hard to cut fat. In terms of the Erase Pro, it looks like I'm getting 75mg of Armistane with the recommended dosage of Alphamax, so I should be covered in that respect! Also eagerly waiting on Forskolin 95 to get back in stock! Looking at the profile of Alphamax, and all the hype I've read about it, I'm really stoked to give it a try. A few ingredients question the interaction with Zoloft, specifically the L-Dopa, but I think I'll be alright. I am a bit confused though if Alphamax is more of a Test Booster or a fat loss/lean muscle aid...

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Im taking TT-33 and Forskolin95 right now!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the suggestions, will probably pick up some Reduce XT near the end of summer to bust out any of the hard to cut fat. In terms of the Erase Pro, it looks like I'm getting 75mg of Armistane with the recommended dosage of Alphamax, so I should be covered in that respect! Also eagerly waiting on Forskolin 95 to get back in stock! Looking at the profile of Alphamax, and all the hype I've read about it, I'm really stoked to give it a try. A few ingredients question the interaction with Zoloft, specifically the L-Dopa, but I think I'll be alright. I am a bit confused though if Alphamax is more of a Test Booster or a fat loss/lean muscle aid...
Reduce XT will treat you well. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is very light on the Stims- i am stacking it with Decimate right now and loving the results!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is very light on the Stims- i am stacking it with Decimate right now and loving the results!
Yes, it is. I generally dose 1 three times a day with my latest being dosed ~3PM.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it! Keep us posted on your thoughts and results :)