AmentoMax...

Shin Sprints

Awards
I just started AmentoMax yesterday, I intend on doing two caps a day prior to morning 'fasted' workout.

Anyone have any feedback on their experience? What should I expect? How long does it take to feel the affects?

I read 8 weeks continuous use at 2 caps is the recommened time to run. Is this correct?

I have been running ABE, X-Gels and CistaMax in a staggered stack...I have the following time remaining for stack completion (this week in inclusive)...

ABE - 1 Week
X-Gels - 2 Weeks
CistaMax - 3 Weeks

Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The strength and mood benefits are pretty acute (as in you'll notice them pretty quickly). The body composition changes will manifest over time as you continue to gain strength and increase performance in the gym.

Nice little staggered combo there. How have you liked each so far?

Shin Sprints

Awards
The strength and mood benefits are pretty acute (as in you'll notice them pretty quickly). The body composition changes will manifest over time as you continue to gain strength and increase performance in the gym.

Nice little staggered combo there. How have you liked each so far?
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, happy enough so far with the stack.

I was aiming for a recomposition. In summary I have slowly upped calories over the 7 weeks, so far, to around 3000. I have not noticed any change in overall weight but I would say I have subtly recomped. I am about 158lbs @ 5 11 and 11%bf. I don't think I have put on any noticeable fat, possible slight leaning out as upper abs look a bit more pronounced that when I started. I still have the stubborn fat in the lower ab section.

I have not noticed any increase in appetite but I am eating more so maybe it is there but not explicitly noticed it.

As for training I am doing a Monday to Friday PHAT routine that I change every 4 weeks. Recovery seems good, very little if any DOMS.

Strength gains seem to be good. For example I broke my PR for a hex bar deadlift last week @ 345lbs with no straps or belt.

Overall weights are increasing and I seem to be able to lift that little bit more each week but hard to make an absolute comparison as I an into my second 4 week phase (will go into another 4 week phase next week).

In summary...eating more, stronger, recovery good, weight gain minimal but possible slight increase in leanness.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving AmentoMax thus far, 2nd week with it and the mood is definitely the first thing you notice. I've nailed some PRs while in a caloric deficit but im 2 days from finishing an X-Gels run at 1.5g Pre wo, so can't say its all AM. I dose it the same way, and its been nice for the days I wake up tired, I get the "fuark that noise, let's get shredded" type mentality lol So cliffs: me likey
Good deal SM. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In summary...eating more, stronger, recovery good, weight gain minimal but possible slight increase in leanness.
Very nice! That really does seem to be working for you. Increases in appetite with sups, especially AnaBeta Elite, seem to differ between individuals.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! That really does seem to be working for you. Increases in appetite with sups, especially AnaBeta Elite, seem to differ between individuals.
The ABE hunger is unreal! Love how lean I stay while taking in the increased calories. Sprinkle erase pro on top and the magic happens! :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ABE hunger is unreal! Love how lean I stay while taking in the increased calories. Sprinkle erase pro on top and the magic happens! :)
I've spoken to so many on here that experience it and also have friends that I have given AnaBeta Elite to that also experience it, but personally it has never happened to me. Could be that I just like to eat in the first place lol.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Yeah, I won't complain. I am an individual who struggles to gain size but I am always happy pushing myself to an extra rep or increased weight on a weekly basis. As I am currently doing 4 week mini-cycles I am hoping that I can keep the general strength gains coming as I push closer to my limits.

My lack of overall weight gain might have been due to my slow calories increase up to currently around 3000 a day. I needed to up the calories slowly as I had no idea where my maintenance was (estimates had me around 2800 but better to experiment and see). My plan is to hit 3000 consistently for June and see what happens. If that doesn't move the scale then I will up to 3200 and keep going. For June my Macro breakdown is about P 30 C 35 F 35.

I am including the AmentoMax in now as I come to the end of the ABE, X-Gels and, CistaMax so I am hoping that I will keep the overall strength as I wind down those three products over the coming 3 weeks.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

PHAT is a solid routine BTW. Excitied to hear how the supps complement it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read the thread, bought some amentomax. This stuff is not a stimulant, correct? I plan to start with one cap PWO with my caffeine /creatine/Citrulline stack.
Not a stimulant. Has some effects on the GABA receptor (mood benefits) though. Let us know how the AmentoMax treats you. :)

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Not a stimulant. Has some effects on the GABA receptor (mood benefits) though. Let us know how the AmentoMax treats you. :)
Is rebound anxiety possible with the product?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is rebound anxiety possible with the product?
I'll be honest idk, but I've never noticed any issues after use of any amentoflavone products.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is the best dosage for amentomaxx and what can one expect from taking it for how long?does it have to be built up in the body like creatine or is it more of an acute effect and therefore only dosing on workout days pwo?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the best dosage for amentomaxx and what can one expect from taking it for how long?does it have to be built up in the body like creatine or is it more of an acute effect and therefore only dosing on workout days pwo?
If looking for strength and performance benefits it is recommended to take 2 caps prior to exercise. The effects of Amentoflavone are both acute and over duration. The effects on calcium release (similar to how caffeine increases strength, not a stimulant effect though) and should be seen pretty quickly, while the effects on body composition will manifest with time.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If looking for strength and performance benefits it is recommended to take 2 caps prior to exercise. The effects of Amentoflavone are both acute and over duration. The effects on calcium release (similar to how caffeine increases strength, not a stimulant effect though) and should be seen pretty quickly, while the effects on body composition will manifest with time.
Since starting the product I've noticed my gym motivation and performance improve quite noticeably. I'm still very early in the run too so very excited for what's to come.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Strength and mood enhancement for me, absolutely love amentomax

Shin Sprints

Awards
Thanks all.

I seem to be very tolerant of mood enhancers so I don't feel any different when taking something to improve my mental capacity or general feeling. It is the same with stimulants, I don't 'feel' any change in me with taking 200mg C with 25m E, or 400mg C with 16mg Y. I am sure it has physiological affects, I just don't 'feel' the affects.

I am on AmentoMax the last 3 weeks and have cycled off ABE a week and a half ago and my ArA run finishes today so I will be interested to see how the next few weeks the AmnetoMax does on its own.

I would say I am stronger in lifts after 8 weeks of ABE and 5 weeks of ArA. I think I have a week left of 8 weeks of CistaMax. I have a staggered stack currently going with the AmentoMax running another 4 weeks.

I hope I can keep my strength gains.

From a body composition point of view I have kept my weight pretty stable so nothing noticeable on that front but I have upped the calories to around 3000 the last 3 weeks. I will keep them at that for a while and see. I don't think I have put on any noticeable flab with the extra calories.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength and mood enhancement for me, absolutely love amentomax
Mimics my thoughts as well. Lifting sessions are a blast when fueled by the product. Especially with a strong pump and or stim product. Amentomax/High volume and either Alphamine or acute fx for the win! :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all.

I seem to be very tolerant of mood enhancers so I don't feel any different when taking something to improve my mental capacity or general feeling. It is the same with stimulants, I don't 'feel' any change in me with taking 200mg C with 25m E, or 400mg C with 16mg Y. I am sure it has physiological affects, I just don't 'feel' the affects.

I am on AmentoMax the last 3 weeks and have cycled off ABE a week and a half ago and my ArA run finishes today so I will be interested to see how the next few weeks the AmnetoMax does on its own.

I would say I am stronger in lifts after 8 weeks of ABE and 5 weeks of ArA. I think I have a week left of 8 weeks of CistaMax. I have a staggered stack currently going with the AmentoMax running another 4 weeks.

I hope I can keep my strength gains.

From a body composition point of view I have kept my weight pretty stable so nothing noticeable on that front but I have upped the calories to around 3000 the last 3 weeks. I will keep them at that for a while and see. I don't think I have put on any noticeable flab with the extra calories.
Thanks for the feedback. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Mimics my thoughts as well. Lifting sessions are a blast when fueled by the product. Especially with a strong pump and or stim product. Amentomax/High volume and either Alphamine or acute fx for the win! :)
Really have noticed improved mood and feel great since taking it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really have noticed improved mood and feel great since taking it
Makes for some top notch sessions. Not much comparable to get you really stoked to kill some PRs!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will not be disappointed! It is PES approved so you know it has to be good! :)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Ive never uses Amentoflavone up until a few days ago, I have been blown away from the instant mood and strength increase. It really is an unbelievable supplement, the only problem is ive been trying to cut back on my supp costs and now I want to add this in as a staple.

Definitly worth it though

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never uses Amentoflavone up until a few days ago, I have been blown away from the instant mood and strength increase. It really is an unbelievable supplement, the only problem is ive been trying to cut back on my supp costs and now I want to add this in as a staple.

Definitly worth it though
Yep. Amentoflavone is becoming one of my favorite ingredients and that is making AmentoMax start to get stockpiled in my stash. ;)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
How is it taken. Morning, pwo? Also what is the dosage?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is it taken. Morning, pwo? Also what is the dosage?
For acute strength and workout performance benefits take 2 caps pre-workout.

For fat loss take 1 cap twice per day (in which case I usually pair it with a fatburner/stimulant in the morning and pre-workout).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For acute strength and workout performance benefits take 2 caps pre-workout. For fat loss take 1 cap twice per day (in which case I usually pair it with a fatburner/stimulant in the morning and pre-workout).
Pairs well with Forskolin, correct?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pairs well with Forskolin, correct?
Yep. Decreases cAMP breakdown while Forskolin increases cAMP production. Therefore it also pairs very well with Beta-agonists. ;)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Took my amentomax for the first time today. Can't tell if it added strength necessarily. The one thing I noticed is I didn't want to leave the gym and I could go for a lot longer without being tired. Would you say that is normal? Endurance= strength ...I dunno

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took my amentomax for the first time today. Can't tell if it added strength necessarily. The one thing I noticed is I didn't want to leave the gym and I could go for a lot longer without being tired. Would you say that is normal? Endurance= strength ...I dunno
Keep using it -- give it a shot on all your workouts

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Keep using it -- give it a shot on all your workouts

Does it take a while to "kick in"? Like I said I definitely could tell a difference in the endurance aspect. But I am looking for something that will improve my 5 rep strength range for legs and chest :)

Using it again tomorrow for back day.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Amentoflavone has a wide variety of properties. Some of them are acute (active within 1 serving) and some take time to kick in. As far as the potential as a strength increasing aid, that mechanism can be activated after 1 serving

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it take a while to "kick in"? Like I said I definitely could tell a difference in the endurance aspect. But I am looking for something that will improve my 5 rep strength range for legs and chest :)

Using it again tomorrow for back day.
Whats your training like?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Whats your training like?

I'm on a bulk right now and am trying to put on size and strength. I start off with a strength exercise and then throw in high volume for the remainder of the workout.

5x5 flat bench
10x8 incline
10x 6-8 hammer strength machine wide chest
10x10 body weight dips
10x10 cable fly machine

I do something similar on leg day except its squats for the 5x5 and then weighted lunges for the volume portion.
Every other body part I do sets of 8-12 reps on everything.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might I suggest checking out Layne Norton's PHAT routine. This will help accomplish your goals (strength and size) and the amentomax should help power you through the workout. Throw some Anabeta in as well and you will be golden.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Might I suggest checking out Layne Norton's PHAT routine. This will help accomplish your goals (strength and size) and the amentomax should help power you through the workout. Throw some Anabeta in as well and you will be golden.

Googling it right now. Thank you

Anabeta sounds extremely appealing. Would OG anabeta be a good starter? It is fairly cheap. What about an AI like erase while im on a bulk?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Googling it right now. Thank you

Anabeta sounds extremely appealing. Would OG anabeta be a good starter? It is fairly cheap. What about an AI like erase while im on a bulk?
AnaBeta Elite is the better product. It is AnaBeta plus additional ingredients for body composition.

It comes down to personal finances. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on anabeta and amento dieting low carb and I just hit a 300lb deadlift x2 reps on my 5th and final set of 5/3/1. I was only pulling 310 x 1 back in march during a bulk with 2-3x more carbs.... The supps are working. :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on anabeta and amento dieting low carb and I just hit a 300lb deadlift x2 reps on my 5th and final set of 5/3/1. I was only pulling 310 x 1 back in march during a bulk with 2-3x more carbs.... The supps are working. :D
Thanks for some feedback Ched. Glad it is working out for you. :)

changemyoil66

Awards
Just ordered some amentomax. cant wait till it gets here to try it out.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Googling it right now. Thank you Anabeta sounds extremely appealing. Would OG anabeta be a good starter? It is fairly cheap. What about an AI like erase while im on a bulk?
I think Erase Pro is better utilized on a cut rather than bulk.

changemyoil66

Awards
So AS and PES are partners or sister companies?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So AS and PES are partners or sister companies?
Ya. AS deals more in single/small formulas of ingredients that are hard to come by, but that people enjoy to use and want from a quality supplier.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Ok so scratch what I said earlier. I've seen significant strength gains in almost all my lifts this week. Amentomax= real deal. I also threw Iforce potassium nitrate in so I'm not sure which is contributing the most to strength gains, amentomax or potassium nitrate, but it's there nonetheless. Also, DOMs are up BIG TIME. Not sure if it's because I'm lifting heavier so therefore I am more sore (indirect cause), or if potassium nitrate and amentomax directly affect DOMs.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so scratch what I said earlier. I've seen significant strength gains in almost all my lifts this week. Amentomax= real deal. I also threw Iforce potassium nitrate in so I'm not sure which is contributing the most to strength gains, amentomax or potassium nitrate, but it's there nonetheless. Also, DOMs are up BIG TIME. Not sure if it's because I'm lifting heavier so therefore I am more sore (indirect cause), or if potassium nitrate and amentomax directly affect DOMs.
People are reporting strength and performance increase almost immediately after starting Amentomax. Thank you for the update bro. Glad you are enjoying the product.