Hemavol and Potassium Nitrate

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
So could one safely consume 2 scoops Hemavol and 4 caps of Potassium Nitrate preworkout? Meaning max dose of each? Also, how should one dose Agmatine Sulfate on off days?

Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could, if you've worked your way up to that dose. I wouldn't just hop right in at that, as you could notice considerable effects at a lower dose (making it more cost effective).

On off days I like Agmatine upon waking or prior to meals (usually with Na-RALA).

grizzly237

Awards
That's a great stack ! Use it all the time but I don't use max dose. I never feel the need to get great pumps on 1 scoop and 2 caps

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Yes you can take max dosage of both. I actually don't use either one of those products during my off days...from the logged I kept (as in a book/weekly pictures not online log) I didn't notice any, or at least much, benefits than taking them on off days.

IMO I would say save your money and only take them on your workout days.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Yes you can take max dosage of both. I actually don't use either one of those products during my off days...from the logged I kept (as in a book/weekly pictures not online log) I didn't notice any, or at least much, benefits than taking them on off days. IMO I would say save your money and only take them on your workout days.
Sorry, I realize I didn't clarify in my earlier post, but I have a tub of iForce Agmatine Sulfate lying around too. I was going to try and take that on my off days, maybe 1 g upon waking and before bed.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Sorry, I realize I didn't clarify in my earlier post, but I have a tub of iForce Agmatine Sulfate lying around too. I was going to try and take that on my off days, maybe 1 g upon waking and before bed.
I would say make the agmatine in your workout days 1g and still just use it on your workout days. A lot of pre-workouts do not have agamtine in them or they have an insufficient amount and to those I personally add more to them. I would say keep it around for them. If you really want to take it on your off days I've read 2g before bed helps raising your GH level but I haven't looked into those studies a lot personally.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could, if you've worked your way up to that dose. I wouldn't just hop right in at that, as you could notice considerable effects at a lower dose (making it more cost effective).

On off days I like Agmatine upon waking or prior to meals (usually with Na-RALA).
bolt has it right .. make sure you can handle the double dose before doing it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Although both are fantastic products, I would consider that overkill, unnecessary, and potentially eliciting ill-effects on BP.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd play with the doses a bit before going max doses of both....potassium nitrate is some strong stuff on it's own, you may not need 4 caps and 2 scoops to get the desired results and in turn be more cost effective

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with those stating to build up. I can't take more than 3 caps of PN or I get light headed because it lowers BP quite a bit at the higher doses.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
I agree with those stating to build up. I can't take more than 3 caps of PN or I get light headed because it lowers BP quite a bit at the higher doses.
Cool, thanks for all the feedback guys! So will 2 caps lower blood pressure? And can this be a good thing if you are taking Dexaprine XR, which might raise blood pressure. And no, I'm not asking for an excuse to take more than 2 Potassium Nitrates per day. I'm gonna stick at that dose so it lasts longer. Thanks!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, thanks for all the feedback guys! So will 2 caps lower blood pressure? And can this be a good thing if you are taking Dexaprine XR, which might raise blood pressure. And no, I'm not asking for an excuse to take more than 2 Potassium Nitrates per day. I'm gonna stick at that dose so it lasts longer. Thanks!
2 caps, should ideally lower blood pressure for a 4-6 time frame. It may be a good thing, depending on it dexparine alters your blood pressure, or just heart rate. Agmatine, I would do 500mg upon waking :)

Best of luck! Thanks for support!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 caps, should ideally lower blood pressure for a 4-6 time frame. It may be a good thing, depending on it dexparine alters your blood pressure, or just heart rate. Agmatine, I would do 500mg upon waking :)

Best of luck! Thanks for support!

Mike
agmatine has a lot of health benefits beyond the great pumps!

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm gonna keep it at 2 scoops Hemavol and 2 caps Potassium Nitrate for my preworkout, and then dose 500mg of Agmatine before breakfast and bed.