supplements for fat loss

genoveseka@gm

Awards
hi im knew on this website..im ka .. i want to lose 8 kg.. can do you give me some advice ?
i want to buy this kind of supplements:
alphamine+alpha t2+erase pro old formula+ tt-33...
how i can stack all of them?
alphamine is a good fat burner? some fat burner mor potent exist? thank u so much :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the diet looking first and foremost?

The supplements you have listed are great choices for weight loss (not a fan of tt-33).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the diet looking first and foremost? The supplements you have listed are great choices for weight loss (not a fan of tt-33).
This^^

Have you used any of those before? If not I'd pick one or two to start with before jumping in to them all.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get the diet and training together first...the diet will determine a lot

i'm currently on tt33 and am loving it....not a fan of alphamine though, from my experience theres better options

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't just throw a bunch of OTC supplements at your body and expect to lose weight. Doesn't happen like that. Diet must be in check first, a caloric deficit must be in place, and you should toss in some cardio as well. THEN, look in to supplements. You should consistently be losing weight before looking at supplementation.

Things that can expedite weight loss: EC, green coffee bean, alpha-yohimbe, TTA, cortisol control such as Reduce XT, or efficacious hormone manipulators such as forskolin.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Start with no supplements and take a picture in front of a white background and bright lightning every 5 days. Add 25 minutes of cardio to what you are doing. Every 5 days take a picture and when you seem to notice a hault in your weight loss then either A) Cut more calories out (carbs I would say) B) add 5 more minutes to your cardio and C) add in ONE weight loss supplement. When one supplement is about to go out or runs out then add the next one :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can't just throw a bunch of OTC supplements at your body and expect to lose weight. Doesn't happen like that. Diet must be in check first, a caloric deficit must be in place, and you should toss in some cardio as well. THEN, look in to supplements. You should consistently be losing weight before looking at supplementation.
This
Your stack is good OP. Alphamine + Alpha T2 + Forskolin 50 + Erase pro was what i ran recently and treated me well and lost around 15 pounds, but my diet was constantly in check and that was the major factor.

What does your diet/training and cardio look like?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks like a great stack for someone whos got their exercise and diet programs down pat, like those have already said.
im currently using tt-33 and like it a lot with my fatloss stack.

genoveseka@gm

Awards
so.. i just used before ever of this productt..but alphamine is my 3 time..i would change alphamine with some really good..
im 183 cm and im 96 kg right now...
i want to training like : 2 time week gym with a fullbody and 4 time week cardio in the morning with empty stomach like 45 min
monday running 45'
tue fullbody with 25' cardio at the end
wed running 45'
thu running 45'
fri fullbody b with 25 min

the full body i will post and the diet also...im eating 2200kcall\day...

genoveseka@gm

Awards
in past i used ec or ecy and clen but now i cant find anymore ...

genoveseka@gm

Awards
wich is the better option of alphamine?can do u advice me somestuff?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
96kg and eating 2200 out of the gate? You should really consider adding in more kcals and doing far less cardio to start your cut. Your going to run yourself and your metabolism into the ground.

I highly suggest you listen to this podcast on cardio and notice how catabolic cardio especially running is

http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-01-57-36/muscle-college/7694-muscle-college-3-12-13.html
agreed with the first paragraph - OP your cals are very low, combined with that cardio it is disaster waiting to happen (unless you have no care about the quality of your muscles or muscular retention)

as for the podcast however - "and notice how catabolic cardio especially running is" - is this what you took from that?
I gave it a listen since I'm in my office doing some paperwork, and this is not quite what I heard lol

do not confuse the term "cardio" to be all-inclusive and indicative of all forms of cardio activity...however, running itself, and especially excessively performing running combined with caloric deficit, is quite catabolic .... this is nothing earth-shattering, as you simply need to look around at long-distance runners and notice their almost universally lean yet muscle-less physiques .. compare this to short-distance sprinters however, and you will see a much different look .. and even this podcast differentiates between for example running, and something like cycling..and again differentiating between HIIT, and LISS

if you are going to attempt to help ppl then try not to generalize your statements so much, you are very habitual about that from seeing many of your posts of advice to others
may also help YOU if you state your own understanding of principles and advice to ppl, rather than simply quoting links and copy & pasting quotes from other ppl (yes layne not withstanding); then, maybe you can get feedback on whether or not you are really on the right track with your understanding and knowledge about things

genoveseka@gm

Awards
hey gays do u know about diethil propione or regenon?becouse i needn an appetite suppressant...and i can choise only this..is good for u?

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
hi im knew on this website..im ka .. i want to lose 8 kg.. can do you give me some advice ?
i want to buy this kind of supplements:
alphamine+alpha t2+erase pro old formula+ tt-33...
how i can stack all of them?
alphamine is a good fat burner? some fat burner mor potent exist? thank u so much :)
Check out ENCINERATE it's a thermogenic/fat burner it's what I use pre contest with awesome results.

ENCINERATE combined with a good diet and some cardio and you will definitely get some results!

eFlowNutrition.com

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
agreed with the first paragraph - OP your cals are very low, combined with that cardio it is disaster waiting to happen (unless you have no care about the quality of your muscles or muscular retention)

as for the podcast however - "and notice how catabolic cardio especially running is" - is this what you took from that?
I gave it a listen since I'm in my office doing some paperwork, and this is not quite what I heard lol

do not confuse the term "cardio" to be all-inclusive and indicative of all forms of cardio activity...however, running itself, and especially excessively performing running combined with caloric deficit, is quite catabolic .... this is nothing earth-shattering, as you simply need to look around at long-distance runners and notice their almost universally lean yet muscle-less physiques .. compare this to short-distance sprinters however, and you will see a much different look .. and even this podcast differentiates between for example running, and something like cycling..and again differentiating between HIIT, and LISS

if you are going to attempt to help ppl then try not to generalize your statements so much, you are very habitual about that from seeing many of your posts of advice to others
may also help YOU if you state your own understanding of principles and advice to ppl, rather than simply quoting links and copy & pasting quotes from other ppl (yes layne not withstanding); then, maybe you can get feedback on whether or not you are really on the right track with your understanding and knowledge about things
Layne's knowledge and clients success > a generic gym jockey that posts on these forums, he actually studies this stuff for a living with Dr Wilson in a lab, that is why i posted it for him to understand the benefit and negatvies to running and how catabolic it truly is, and how cardio can play a massive part in a diet towards being beneficial and also negative towards that individuals progress. It is meant to help him

What works for me, wont work for this OP, since the human body is not a textbook. it was a general statement, and also some advice that this person can take with a grain of salt.

I took a lot more from that podcast,

Can aide in fat loss when combined with resistance training.

Prevents protein synthesis.

Blunts hypertrophy

Longer duration of cardio is detrimental to hypertrophy

Low intensity cardio blunts the size of muscle due to the need for muscle type for long duration training

Low intensity cardio can lower metabolism; metabolic adaption. Non-fat loss after long durations.

Cycling causes the least muscle loss compared to uphill walking; almost no muscle damage from cycling; easier to recover from cycling; less damage to muscle compared to running

Running stunts hip flexion; cycling benefits hip flexion which is used in performing squats

Ben Pakulski cycling cardio (Wingates); video from Dr. Jake Wilson’s lab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVXLEUDpFtc

Doing sprints lose over 50% more body fat (6-30 sec sprints) compared to 1 hr walk at 3mph.

High intensity what you want to do, not low/moderate intensity; low intensity drops your metabolic rate; high intensity raises metabolism for up to 24 hrs after.

High intensity training is not catabolic; pump can be so extreme it can literally hurt (good thing), muscle pump (swelling) is anabolic; can looker better from performing high intensity sprint sessions than doing squats

Fasted cardio - overall fat loss effects, there is no difference; eat so that you have fuel for high intensity cardio; low intensity good for a short break from doing HI cardio

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey gays do u know about diethil propione or regenon?becouse i needn an appetite suppressant...and i can choise only this..is good for u?
Hahaha he ^ called you gays hahaha

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution i really miss those podcasts, they were a really good tool to point ppl towards since they are less inclined to read all that information on their own

fwiw ben pakulski and dr wilson still do a podcast together, it's pretty much along the same lines except they don't do them as often as they should

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pakulski is a wealth of knowledge, so few guys at his level have the curiosity and intelligence towards training that he possesses.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hahaha he ^ called you gays hahaha
yes he did dint he?

Layne's knowledge and clients success > a generic gym jockey that posts on these forums
are you calling me a generic gym jockey? :p

he actually studies this stuff for a living with Dr Wilson in a lab, that is why i posted it for him to understand the benefit and negatvies to running and how catabolic it truly is, and how cardio can play a massive part in a diet towards being beneficial and also negative towards that individuals progress. It is meant to help him

What works for me, wont work for this OP, since the human body is not a textbook. it was a general statement, and also some advice that this person can take with a grain of salt.

I took a lot more from that podcast,

Can aide in fat loss when combined with resistance training.

Prevents protein synthesis.

Blunts hypertrophy

Longer duration of cardio is detrimental to hypertrophy

Low intensity cardio blunts the size of muscle due to the need for muscle type for long duration training

Low intensity cardio can lower metabolism; metabolic adaption. Non-fat loss after long durations.

Cycling causes the least muscle loss compared to uphill walking; almost no muscle damage from cycling; easier to recover from cycling; less damage to muscle compared to running

Running stunts hip flexion; cycling benefits hip flexion which is used in performing squats

Ben Pakulski cycling cardio (Wingates); video from Dr. Jake Wilson’s lab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVXLEUDpFtc

Doing sprints lose over 50% more body fat (6-30 sec sprints) compared to 1 hr walk at 3mph.

High intensity what you want to do, not low/moderate intensity; low intensity drops your metabolic rate; high intensity raises metabolism for up to 24 hrs after.

High intensity training is not catabolic; pump can be so extreme it can literally hurt (good thing), muscle pump (swelling) is anabolic; can looker better from performing high intensity sprint sessions than doing squats

Fasted cardio - overall fat loss effects, there is no difference; eat so that you have fuel for high intensity cardio; low intensity good for a short break from doing HI cardio
fair enough, that was actually pretty good and very on point

I am glad to see that your understanding is deeper than what I gleaned from your basic statement, that appeared to state flatly "cardio is catabolic"

cheers

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Once your macros is managed. Look into Level II has great appetite suppression and energy with zero crash. It comes in pills and powder for your choice of dosing.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
fair enough, that was actually pretty good and very on point

I am glad to see that your understanding is deeper than what I gleaned from your basic statement, that appeared to state flatly "cardio is catabolic"

cheers
Well anyone can "Assume" as you stated in the bold above. But again if you took the time to listen to the podcast everything i did just label above was well went over and accounted for pertaining to the OP and what they were asking. The reason i use "Resources" is because its always good to give input based off not only yourself + others that do this for a living, my knowledge is going to be secondary to someone who goes in a lab and studies say cardio and its effects, MPS and its effects in different doses etc because these people have PHD's and do this for a living. That knowledge is useful in the real world because it has been studied and demonstarted

As far as Swolen one and the other individual (Gotti)
Shelby and John Meadows have a Blue Collar radio which is a fantastic listen if you guys do not listen. Tons of great interviews, Q&A's , training tips etc. Full of knowledge

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def like the other's said, first diet, training, and nutrition needs to be in check. I have went from 291 down to 230 in close to 4 yrs. I am still in the process of losing more. But my point is it took me changing my diet and way of living. Now supps do help but only as an aid. That being said the two best i've used in the last yr are as follows: http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/lecheek-nutrition-ampilean-60-caps.html it curves my appetite and is not to over the top on stim then this is more extreme on stims. I'm on it now. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-phenadrol-60-capsules.html
hi im knew on this website..im ka .. i want to lose 8 kg.. can do you give me some advice ?i want to buy this kind of supplements:alphamine+alpha t2+erase pro old formula+ tt-33...how i can stack all of them?alphamine is a good fat burner? some fat burner mor potent exist? thank u so much :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Well anyone can "Assume" as you stated in the bold above. But again if you took the time to listen to the podcast everything i did just label above was well went over and accounted for pertaining to the OP and what they were asking. The reason i use "Resources" is because its always good to give input based off not only yourself + others that do this for a living, my knowledge is going to be secondary to someone who goes in a lab and studies say cardio and its effects, MPS and its effects in different doses etc because these people have PHD's and do this for a living. That knowledge is useful in the real world because it has been studied and demonstarted
well said, and thanks for clarifying your intent on the links and quotes -- I take no issue with this at all

in point of candor however: there is no "ass u me" transpiring here -- when you are attempting to help someone, and you post podcast links that are 1hr+ long, you do realize I am sure that the average forum reader is not going to listen to that entire thing, if they indeed listen to it at all...rather, they will most likely just rationalize your synopsis you present, which as I have stated is pretty flat as you presented it ie "cardio is catabolic".. you and I may know the difference and what you are trying to say, but the average and inexperienced guy will not

when this occurs, there is no help to the individual, in fact it becomes detrimental to an extent and puts false ideas in the average guys mind

I merely point out that this is not the first time I have observed this from you, and so is just a critique on that perspective..that is all
nothing more nothing less...take it for what it is worth

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
TT-33 is a great product. Love using it during contest prep. Nice stack.

genoveseka@gm

Awards
what is ur protocol ? how much caps do u take every day and in which timme of the day?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
well said, and thanks for clarifying your intent on the links and quotes -- I take no issue with this at all

in point of candor however: there is no "ass u me" transpiring here -- when you are attempting to help someone, and you post podcast links that are 1hr+ long, you do realize I am sure that the average forum reader is not going to listen to that entire thing, if they indeed listen to it at all...rather, they will most likely just rationalize your synopsis you present, which as I have stated is pretty flat as you presented it ie "cardio is catabolic".. you and I may know the difference and what you are trying to say, but the average and inexperienced guy will not

when this occurs, there is no help to the individual, in fact it becomes detrimental to an extent and puts false ideas in the average guys mind

I merely point out that this is not the first time I have observed this from you, and so is just a critique on that perspective..that is all
nothing more nothing less...take it for what it is worth
I fully agree with this.

Bob is very helpful with the links but the reality is, people simply wont read/ listen to them. While it's good to show where you draw ideas from,if a client comes to me with an issue I create a synposis of what I know and tell them that, rather than cite the plethora of journal articles I have read.

There's no way that I could expect them to learn it for thenselves. Now I know that get that im paid to help, but on this board I find that people simply want to learn things without needing to listen/ watch or read 1000 different things.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I fully agree with this.

Bob is very helpful with the links but the reality is, people simply wont read/ listen to them. While it's good to show where you draw ideas from,if a client comes to me with an issue I create a synposis of what I know and tell them that, rather than cite the plethora of journal articles I have read.

There's no way that I could expect them to learn it for thenselves. Now I know that get that im paid to help, but on this board I find that people simply want to learn things without needing to listen/ watch or read 1000 different things.
And even if i wrote out my response, then people would ask. I dont believe you, and then there comes the links/references to back my point.
Thats the who reason why i point them to there in the first place to learn from those who study it for a living instead of thinking this random dude is going to give them legit advice.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
And even if i wrote out my response, then people would ask. I dont believe you, and then there comes the links/references to back my point.
Thats the who reason why i point them to there in the first place to learn from those who study it for a living instead of thinking this random dude is going to give them legit advice.
I agree :D the links are great.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
what is ur protocol ? how much caps do u take every day and in which timme of the day?
Depending on how close to a show me or my clients are, it is 2-4 capsules per day spaced evenly throughout the day.

genoveseka@gm

Awards
i ask u this cuz last year i take extreme t2 san and i take 3 cps day with this is like 6 caps evey day...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BPS combustion/dcp 2.0 is a good basic stack with good reviews...

you want bold and daring...BPS combustion/dcp 2.0/IRONFLEX formabolic.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
People will believe links over what a ginger kid says
Just sayin'
Hahahaha i like the links and have read everyone one of them. Just not the long podcasts yet. No time to really get into it

genoveseka@gm

Awards
guys i have some eph can i add this to the stack? i have 10 vial 50mg/ml eph hcl farmaceutical...can i add 20 mg of eph 2 time dayly ? 20 mg E+1 scoop alphamine+erase+alphat2+tt-33? what do u think about it?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahahaha i like the links and have read everyone one of them. Just not the long podcasts yet. No time to really get into it
Put on when you browse forums or do chores in your house, and break them up. Works wonders.

genoveseka@gm

Awards
eph hlc is more powerful inj underskin or oral ?

guys my protocol is:
in the morning 1-2 scoop of alphamine+20 mg of ephedrine (inj or oral)(5 days on -2 off)+1 caps alpha t2 +1 caps tt-33+ erase
at lunch 1 scoop alphamine+20 mg of ephedrine (5 days on -2 off)+1 caps alpha t2 +2 caps tt-33

is it ok?

and after 2 week
in the morning 1-2 scoop of alphamine+albuterol 8mg+1 caps alpha t2 +1 caps tt-33+ erase
at lunch 1 scoop alphamine+8mg+1 caps alpha t2 +2 caps tt-33
at 6 pm albuterol4 mg+alpha t2+ 1 tt-33

is it ok?advice?

genoveseka@gm

Awards
hi guys i did 3 week of ephedrine +alphamine+alphat2+tt3...now i want to start salbutamol do u know how much mg i have to take to fatloss?thank u so much!