Tongkat Ali

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    so just to clarify, this can be taken year round, but only if following the 5 on, 2 off protocol?
    Yes you can run it year round.
    You dont HAVE to follow a 5/2 protocol. This is just the method which seems to work best for most people.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yes you can run it year round. You dont HAVE to follow a 5/2 protocol. This is just the method which seems to work best for most people.
    thank you for your help!
    Age Force Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    thank you for your help!
    Any time bro.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Correct

5 days on and 2 days off gives you 40% break from the product.
    Its like you run it for 60 days and taking a break foe 24 days .

But honestly is it not sure if TA need to be cycled at all. Cycling from long run is to:

-mininize sides (if it is any)
    -to avoid body getting used to the ingredient
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yes you can run it year round.
    You dont HAVE to follow a 5/2 protocol. This is just the method which seems to work best for most people.
    Question for both.How do you both run TA and do your run it year round?
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

5. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Question for both.How do you both run TA and do your run it year round?
    Dosage REALLY depends on consumer.
    600-1200mg would be a great dosage but it can be taken at higher dosage as long you dont get any sides such as feeling restless and insomnia.

I am thinking about running it year around with 10 days on and 2 days off yes

I was taking 1200mg the best quality TA you can find and i am going to do the same soon

6. For me Viron I feel it even taking just 1 capsule 2 days on - 1 day off - 2 days on - 2 days off which is same as 4 days on/3 days off the way kisaj takes it.

This way 1 bottle of Viron can last 15 weeks so almost 4 months which comes down to around $10/month which you can't beat with any other OTC on the market that not work so effectively and for probably 3x the price.

Sometimes you feel more effect on days off with Tongkat then on days that you take it so I prefer not taking it every day.

But I also start to feel a bit nipple itching after few days so I like to combine it with AI - now with formestane gone I think many of us will be waiting on brundel to release new AI.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Sometimes you feel more effect on days off with Tongkat then on days that you take it so I prefer not taking it every day.
    Can you explain this?
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

8. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Can you explain this?
    I was actually thinking the same.
    Makes no sense to me
    Never felt any supps more on off days than on "on" days

9. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    But I also start to feel a bit nipple itching after few days so I like to combine it with AI - now with formestane gone I think many of us will be waiting on brundel to release new AI.
    You get nipple itching from viron just after couple of days?
    I really dont know if I should laugh or cry on this one!
    You believe itching is a sign of elevated estrogen due to elevated T levels?

First of all, even some of strongest wet AAS would not give you itchy nipples after couple of days and secondly there is nothing that could give you itchy nipples found in Viron

Viron contain TA and boron and here is the deal:

Boron:
    Copy from one study:
    10g Boron for 6 days was able to reduce estrogen without infuencing total androgen status

TA:
    -inhibiting estrogen receptors
    -13α,21-dihydroeurycomanone with eurycomanone from Eurycoma longifolia and their anti-estrogenic activity using the uterotrophic assay

So my answer is, your itchy nipples are not due to Viron

10. I tried Viron on many occasions and it didn't do anything for me. I was hoping for the libido increase but I unfortunately got nothing. The only strange thing I got was my allergies got out of control (allergic hay-fever) while on Viron and then when I stop it gauges back down. Not sure wether this correlates

Tried dosing 2x ED, 1x off day and many other dosages but none of them seemed to do much for me. Must be a non responder!
    •   

11. I've heard quite a few people mention nipple sensitivity from viron.
    More than one within the first week. This is why I recommended formeron with it.
    Soon we will have another blr ai to take up the place of formeron.

12. Personaly i have heard many nipple itching stories around..some people got it even from ZMA after just couple of days... lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Can you explain this?
    If you read tongkat users feedback this is also something few people report.

This could be explain in a way that while somebody take tongkat for few days this cause body to react with increased free testosterone that already create effect that you feel but on off days this might not be enough to cause negative feedback loophole to get triggered.

Or even cause HPTA axis stimulation via tongkat's possible effect to increase LH - that signal your own body to make more testosterone in testicles.

So some people experience just that - off days even more effect (due to rise in total testosterone) that they feel compared to on days effect (rise in free testosterone).

This explanation could be off or even wrong but it's how me and few others reported to feel when taking tongkat.

Just cause some people or even 90% of tongkat users not experience this it doesn't mean it doesn't happen for some users.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

This could be explain in a way that while somebody take tongkat for few days this cause body to react with increased free testosterone that already create effect that you feel but on off days this might not be enough to cause negative feedback loophole to get triggered.

Or even cause HPTA axis stimulation via tongkat's possible effect to increase LH - that signal your own body to make more testosterone in testicles.

So some people experience just that - off days even more effect (due to rise in total testosterone) that they feel compared to on days effect (rise in free testosterone).

This explanation could be off or even wrong but it's how me and few others reported to feel when taking tongkat.

Just cause some people or even 90% of tongkat users not experience this it doesn't mean it doesn't happen for some users.
    I am NOT bashing Viron and idea of TA and boron is not bad at all but lets be realistic here.

Tongkat Ali would NEVER give anyone ichy nipples! And deff not after couple of days of usage. You will not feel that even on anadrol (strongest oral AAS) after couple of days.
    like i said, i have heard people getting ichy nipples from ZMA.

Understanding how TA works and how quassinoids (diterpenoids found in TA) such as 13alpha(21)epoxyeurycomanone, eurycomanone , 13alpha,21dihydroeurycomanone and eurycomanol stimulates T production and have SERM properties you will totaly understand its IMPOSSIBlE to get ichy nipples from TA.

I bet your problem is from:
    Another supplements and maybe it could be prolactin problems but not caused by TA

15. Itchy nipples I would not even consider to be gyno symptoms in the first place. That's just the skin on or around the nipples being exposed to some sort of irritant let that be physical irritant or even just a change in the weather.

16. its good stuff, just give breaks in between and use an ai occassionally,
    doing my own thang!

17. [SIZE=3]In an article published on the website of the world's foremost scientific journal, Nature, possible side effects of tongkat

ali (Eurycoma longifolia) were listed as "a light headache, a slight fever or even a rash" for a few days. Referred-to

results were "increased sexual desire, enhanced performance and general well-being".

Scientific journal Nature on tongkat ali side effects

As usually is the case with scientific articles, a payment is required to read the full article. However, an abstract can be

read for free on the Nature website here:

18. Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse90S View Post
    [SIZE=3]In an article published on the website of the world's foremost scientific journal, Nature, possible side effects of tongkat

ali (Eurycoma longifolia) were listed as "a light headache, a slight fever or even a rash" for a few days. Referred-to

results were "increased sexual desire, enhanced performance and general well-being".

Scientific journal Nature on tongkat ali side effects

As usually is the case with scientific articles, a payment is required to read the full article. However, an abstract can be

read for free on the Nature website here:
    Strong first post

19. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I tried Viron on many occasions and it didn't do anything for me. I was hoping for the libido increase but I unfortunately got nothing. The only strange thing I got was my allergies got out of control (allergic hay-fever) while on Viron and then when I stop it gauges back down. Not sure wether this correlates

Tried dosing 2x ED, 1x off day and many other dosages but none of them seemed to do much for me. Must be a non responder!
    What i noticed from viron was a libido increase and more general energy.But unfortunately no strength increase in the gym for me.

20. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    What i noticed from viron was a libido increase and more general energy.But unfortunately no strength increase in the gym for me.
    Actually thats great.
    Honestly a good test booster will not give you any strength and size directly. It will NEVER elevate your T levels that will directly lead to size and strength.
    But indirectly yes.

Lets say it boost your T levels from 10 nmol/L to 14. Thats 40% increase. Sounds good? Ofcourse it is not bad but you will just get some better libido and maybe nore energy (well being).
    If you feel right and have good energy , you will preform better in the gym and in the bed (better libido).
    It can increase apetitte (eating more of good food will help you put on the size) etc..

So you can get gains indirectly:

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post

Actually thats great.
    Honestly a good test booster will not give you any strength and size directly. It will NEVER elevate your T levels that will directly lead to size and strength.
    But indirectly yes.

Lets say it boost your T levels from 10 nmol/L to 14. Thats 40% increase. Sounds good? Ofcourse it is not but you will just get some better libido and maybe nore energy (well being).
    If you feel right and have good energy , you will preform better in the gym and in the bed (better libido).
    It can increase apetitte etc..

So you can get gains indirectly:
    Exactly! Personally I love test boosters for these reasons. The real reason why so many people poo poo all over them is because their expectations are unrealistic. Well that and the marketing claims for them are so ridiculous lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    That is fantastic and exactly what you should be getting from it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

I've used pure Tong Kat a number of times over the years and some brands were better than others but I always liked
    to dose it 5 days on and 2 days off and once I got into the 2nd week I would feel the effects really strong the first 3 days
    of the 2nd week then it would taper for the next 2 days but when I took the two days off I would really feel it on the off days.
    Your body builds a tolerance to TA very fast that's why for me 5 on 2 off works well but again it's gotta be a quality extract of TA.

24. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I've used pure Tong Kat a number of times over the years and some brands were better than others but I always liked
    to dose it 5 days on and 2 days off and once I got into the 2nd week I would feel the effects really strong the first 3 days
    of the 2nd week then it would taper for the next 2 days but when I took the two days off I would really feel it on the off days.
    Your body builds a tolerance to TA very fast that's why for me 5 on 2 off works well but again it's gotta be a quality extract of TA.
    can you mention some of your sources for pure tongkat

25. How does the Tongkat in Viron compare to the standardized EuryGold extract that's in Bioforge? To me Bioforge is the benchmark TA product since it comes with Shilajit and Ashwagandha.

26. Quote Originally Posted by muree View Post
    can you mention some of your sources for pure tongkat
    pm sent
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

27. Quote Originally Posted by hpnawtik View Post
    How does the Tongkat in Viron compare to the standardized EuryGold extract that's in Bioforge? To me Bioforge is the benchmark TA product since it comes with Shilajit and Ashwagandha.
    BioForge was number 1 of testbooster.

28. Quote Originally Posted by hpnawtik View Post
    How does the Tongkat in Viron compare to the standardized EuryGold extract that's in Bioforge? To me Bioforge is the benchmark TA product since it comes with Shilajit and Ashwagandha.
    I remember reading on other board , that Biotivas raws are not that good and they been using inferior extracts to what is claimed on the label.

Couple years ago i was running bioforge 2 bottles and it was ok for me. Nothing close to stellar feedback this product received.

Now I just ordered a bottle of Viron. hope it wil deliver, cause feedbacks are good.
    Plus the price is good for two month run. Even if I will get only good libido boost , I wil be happy with the product.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    You get nipple itching from viron just after couple of days?
    I really dont know if I should laugh or cry on this one!
    You believe itching is a sign of elevated estrogen due to elevated T levels?

First of all, even some of strongest wet AAS would not give you itchy nipples after couple of days and secondly there is nothing that could give you itchy nipples found in Viron

Viron contain TA and boron and here is the deal:

Boron:
    Copy from one study:
    10g Boron for 6 days was able to reduce estrogen without infuencing total androgen status

TA:
    -inhibiting estrogen receptors
    -13α,21-dihydroeurycomanone with eurycomanone from Eurycoma longifolia and their anti-estrogenic activity using the uterotrophic assay

So my answer is, your itchy nipples are not due to Viron

there is also a study that showed boron increased estrogen in the range for 50% (i think that is the percentage).

30. Quote Originally Posted by abudabu View Post
    I remember reading on other board , that Biotivas raws are not that good and they been using inferior extracts to what is claimed on the label. Couple years ago i was running bioforge 2 bottles and it was ok for me. Nothing close to stellar feedback this product received. Now I just ordered a bottle of Viron. hope it wil deliver, cause feedbacks are good. Plus the price is good for two month run. Even if I will get only good libido boost , I wil be happy with the product.
    I guarantee you will love viron.

Amazing product. By far the Most potent.

Bottle sure lasts a while.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tongkat Ali, an answer to our testosterone prayers?
    By cjones84 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 10:37 PM
  2. Long Jack / Tongkat Ali
    By badbart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 12:52 AM
  3. Tongkat Ali questions
    By bj22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 03:04 PM
  4. Tongkat Ali-it works.