Myostaitan ?? Any info

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Is this worth looking Into. To gain muscle mass ?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Are you trying to ask a question about myostatin inhibitors?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yeah. I seems. Article about it. But am lost. Was looking for some information or insight on it

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. I seems. Article about it. But am lost. Was looking for some information or insight on it
Navigate to Black Lion Reaearch's page and read through their Follidrone posts. Then search for all the Follidrone logs out there. Seems to be plenty worth it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are studies on it and many personal experiences posted. It is the best thing going for endurance and mass. I've run blood work and the best part, IMO, is that it actually helps lipids. Increased HDL and lowered trigylcerides.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Ok. I guess this is my next thing. Where do I buy it or what brand or what ? I want to try it but I am so confused. On the wording and terms I don't know what product is good to use

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Ok. Found it for sale for 50 bucks. My question is do you have any results from it ad is it a ph or should it be compared more to creatine. Meaning no cycle support or pct needed

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not certain what you looking for regarding results. There are numerous logs and multiple threads going on this if you go to Black Lion Research. I have also posted blood work.

It is not a PH and requires no PCT. It is not hormonal.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Ok. Found it for sale for 50 bucks. My question is do you have any results from it ad is it a ph or should it be compared more to creatine. Meaning no cycle support or pct needed
You don't need support supps or a PCT with Epicatechin.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most gains have been 2-6lbs on recomp. Some are reporting 6-10 with minor calorie surplus. I gained 5.5 over the course of 5 weeks.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Ok thanks so much. One bottle or two? And sorry for so many lame questions.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem, I'd encourage you to check out the main thread for a lot of good info. We ran 4-5 week in the beginning test runs and most people are buying 8 week runs now with some looking to do 16. At this point, there isn't anything pointing to a need to cycle because the gains continue to come for those already at 8 weeks.

nakshe

Awards
It sound great on paper. Whether you actually will get to try it or not is another question LMAO!

Been trying to get that **** and it's always sold it out. Then when it's in stock, money is tight. I've given up basically.

In other news, anyone had good results from Viron the Tongkat/Boron thing?

nakshe

Awards
If you like TA, you won't find a better sourcing.
Never used it. Science on it seems to be fairly legit. Also reviews seem to be fairly legit. Can I expect mass/strength gains with this or is this more a libido/energy supplement?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It increases free test, energy, and gives a nice boost to well being. It is primarily going to provide libido and energy.

nakshe

Awards
Ok good to know. I'm not really having too much trouble with libido issues being 26 and taking care of my stuff with PCT and supports when I do cycle.

Sounds like extra money for Follidrone right lol? The more I'm hearing about it, the more it's living up to the hype. It'd be nice if one of my friends did it first. Money is kind of tight lol. But seriously thinking about getting some when this next check comes in.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to trying Folli once I'm done with MyoSynergy. VERY impressed w Myo.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
If I could find some available I would buy two bottles today.

nakshe

Awards
If I could find some available I would buy two bottles today.
Buddy, you, me and everyone else on here. I think they may need a business consultant over there at BLR. When your product is this hot and supply can't keep up with demand you sure as hell find a way to get that supply up!

My theory is there is a rich supplement drug lord in Columbia who controls the (-) -epicatechin fields. He's restricting the supply to cause a skyrocket in prices. BLR being the good guys that they are, refuse to increase their prices to screw over the gainz junkies in the US. BLR now travels on a plane, armed to the teeth to settle this, once and for all...

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout last post. I'm starting to think follidrone is a myth