Bulk Stack Help

stinkywinky

Awards
18 years of age. Been lifting consistently for almost 3 years and have kept diet in check throughout the whole time.

I've just finished a cut I started which lasted for less than 2 months to shred the small amount of body fat I had. Starting a bulk and wanted some advice on good supplements to assist me in gains and strength. My current supps are:

ON Whey
Creatine
Fish oil

I'm very tolerant of stims and have had experience with a test booster, so considering starting a new one.
And yes, I know I'm young although just want your opinion on what would maximise my bulk naturally.

Cheers

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What you have is good. You may want to look I to our Betaine Anhydrous product we just released. Becoming a staple in many peoples lineup.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 18, drop the test booster. Not going to help you.

What you have on hand is solid.

As Aaron stated, TMG and beta alanine could be setting else to throw in there with the creatine, but that's all.

stinkywinky

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I'm taking Controlled Labs Green Magnitude which has an ingredient listed as Betaine. I'll check that TMG out :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I'm taking Controlled Labs Green Magnitude which has an ingredient listed as Betaine. I'll check that TMG out :)
That should have you covered then for the Betaine. Is the dose 2.5-3 grams of Betaine?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya you could just go with Green Magnitude, which would cover some Taurine, Creatine, and Betaine needs.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Good stack. Stick to just what you have, no T-Booster needed. Just focus on getting quality nutrients in and should make for some killer workouts. I started my bulk for 2015 competitions and the only thing I have is Mass Gainz instead of just Whey.

stinkywinky

Awards
The Green Mag has just over 2g per scoop but I'm loading at the moment so dosing is more than enough for that. I'll take your advice and stick with the basics, although I wouldn't mind a pre workout as I workout usually in the afternoon and have school and study and lack energy a lot of the time (luckily never motivation)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For a good pre, try something that may also enhance your ability to retain information during school hours; such as Focus XT.

Apart from that, there's no real need for anything heavy as at your age your test is pumping already. Get on a good program -preferably one designed for you by someone who knows how to program or a generic one that is well reputed, such as 5x5, P.H.A.T or something then get diet in check.

With that, you'll get solid results independent of supplements.