Supplement stack

dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
Just got a free bottle of PES anabeta elite. I'm currently on a reverse diet adding 25g carb per week not gaining any weight still in a deficit. Would it be smart to add that into my stack while I go through my reverse diet. I currently am also taking OG erase, Alpha t2 and anogenin by black stone labs. My goals are to continue increasing food and get into a nice lean bulk/recomp phase.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't personally tried reverse dieting, but I absolutely love AnaBeta Elite for recomps. It will also complement what you already have going on.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
go for it brotha. reverse diet takes a lot of patience but if you can pull thru its so worth it.keep up that 25g increase weekly till you start to gain too fast.

dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
go for it brotha. reverse diet takes a lot of patience but if you can pull thru its so worth it.keep up that 25g increase weekly till you start to gain too fast.
Yeah man I ****ed up my first time doing one, so my lessons learned, straight patience this time around. So far so good haven't gained anything and up 100g. The first time around I made it 6 weeks until I got way to flexible aha.

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
I think it would be fine. The tricky part, like mentioned above, seems to be the carbs! I'm gonna actually try this for my next show, and then continue it after my show...see what happens!