Phenadrol... HOLY NIACIN FLUSH!!!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Wow I haven't had a Niacin Flush like that since the original Nimbus Poseidon. To Genomyx reps, roughly how much Niacin per cap? Energy seems good so far, took my first pill about 6:30 this morning. I'll take another around 11

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Update: Took the 2nd pill about a half hour ago. Huge Niacin flush again 15 minutes later. I have to say, the appetite suppression is really impressive with this. I've been awake for 5 1/2 hours now and have eaten only a banana and tbsp of peanut butter.. No hunger pangs whatsoever which is unheard of for me

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on it as well and love it bro. This is as close to the old school stuff as I've seen in while. Try stacking it with http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-stimaholic-35-servings.html Just not together. I take the phen in morning early and then before gym at 4 pm I take scoop of the stim. I'm telling you best frigging combo will have you insane.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im logging phenadrol right now love it. I take one in the morning and them I take scoop of the stimaholic right before workout.

InTheShade

Awards
Do you know if it contains Yohimbine? I want a fat burner that doesn't give me the jitters and anxiety.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yikes.. I react terribly to niacin! Even a little bit, breaks me out in a crazy itching reaction to my lower body!!

Mike