Which supplement should you cycle vs use all year around?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
My question is as the title says and I thought it could be interesting to have a conversation about it.Which supplement do you find need or should be cycled versus the ones that can be used all year around? (if the $ is no concern)I guess that anything that increases something( weird sentence) in the body should be cycled? ex: Forskolin, Ara, AI control etc. As well as stimulant supplement (fatburners, pwo)What about GDA´s and stuff like creatine, LCLT/ALCAR? cycle or not?Feel free to add what you think.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Thermogenics IMO shoudl be cycled. I know some who dont, but I find after a bottle of Dexaprine I dont even get a buzz from coffee in the middle of the day to wake my ass up.

Creatine I dont feel needs to be cycled.

Those are kinda the easy picks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think GDAs and carnitines are good for staples. spendy but beneficial.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i usually cycle just about everything except:

creatine
protean
multi vitamin
intraworkout...compete, bcaa's or whatever it may be

but to be honest, i even come off creatine for about a month...once in awhile

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Thermogenics IMO shoudl be cycled. I know some who dont, but I find after a bottle of Dexaprine I dont even get a buzz from coffee in the middle of the day to wake my ass up.Creatine I dont feel needs to be cycled. Those are kinda the easy picks.
I agree with thermogenics.
I think GDAs and carnitines are good for staples. spendy but beneficial.
Yeah that is my opinion as well.
i usually cycle just about everything except:creatineproteanmulti vitaminintraworkout...compete, bcaa's or whatever it may bebut to be honest, i even come off creatine for about a month...once in awhile
I dont even think I have cycled creatine ever. Do you see a big difference when you go off and then on?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Cycle things like test boosters (tropinol xp), stims (Dexaprine xr), etc. Don't cycle staples like fish oil, creatine, beta alanine, Protean, etc.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with thermogenics.Yeah that is my opinion as well.I dont even think I have cycled creatine ever. Do you see a big difference when you go off and then on?
I don't see a huge difference but i like to do 1 month each year to go off about all supplements except the ones mentioned above....even I take compete every single day, but i might come off of that for a month also

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Year round: Protean, Creatine, Fish oil, Athletic Multivitamins, stim free pre workouts (Hemavol)

Cycle: test boosters, Stimulant preworkouts, Fat burners

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Cycle things like test boosters (tropinol xp), stims (Dexaprine xr), etc. Don't cycle staples like fish oil, creatine, beta alanine, Protean, etc.
Lol I see what you did there.