Lean Xtreme as Forskolin source?

rangestormer

Awards
I am thinking of adding Yohimbine+Caffeine+Lean Xtreme into my last two months of cutting fat. I am adding Lean Xtreme mainly for the Forskolin. Predator is still waiting for Forskolin 95, the ETA on it always changes, so I do not have much Forskolin options.
Do you think LX would work as Forskolin source, or is the new version a total waste of money?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am thinking of adding Yohimbine+Caffeine+Lean Xtreme into my last two months of cutting fat. I am adding Lean Xtreme mainly for the Forskolin. Predator is still waiting for Forskolin 95, the ETA on it always changes, so I do not have much Forskolin options. Do you think LX would work as Forskolin source, or is the new version a total waste of money?
Has the amount of Forskolin per capsule been released?

rangestormer

Awards
I don't think so. The only info I have seen from DS rep is:

Sorry, we won't be releasing that information, but you do not need to run extra forskolin with it.
It is a dose in line with the research, if that helps you.

Another option would be Anabeta Elite, but LX @3 caps/day would cost me $47 for a month, while Anabeta Elite @4 caps would cost $81 per month (damn European prices). ABE would probably be better when I start bulking in 3 months, considering the price.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I'm guessing it is at least 250 mg of 10% extract?

rangestormer

Awards
It's a 40% extract. I am hoping it gives me 50 mg of Forskolin daily, if the dose is in line with the research.