Anabeta Elite (old) / Erase stack.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I'm going for a Anabeta elite / erase stack to finalize my cut but I have som questions.

First off, both these products have cortisol controll, will it be to much or am I good to go?

I'm going for 4 cap anabeta elite and 2 cap erase / day.

Another quick question.
On my bottle anabeta elit I says:

"androst-5-ene-17-one-3b 7b-diol"

Is this the same as:

"5-Androsten-3b,7b-Diol-17-One"

I'm from sweden so I was wondering if it's the same compound or if PES had to alter it?

About PES I must say that they are quick to answer and my alphamine tub containing aegeline is about to get exchange :)
Was going for a alphamine / erase stack first but read about aegeline and potential liver issues so I passed. Alphamine will be (if it gets here in time) added to the stack week 2.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The second one, 5-Adrosten-3β,7β-diol-17-one is a metabolite of DHEA is a metabolite of DHEA. It also goes by 7B-OH-DHEA (7OH)

The first one looks to be the same thing, just written differently.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Just what i thought...
Been abit on the nervous side after the USP liver scandal and their prodcuts could be counterfeited etc.
The caps in anabeta elite are dark red right? A buddy told me his anabeta elite caps was yellow and black but i told him he must have had the first version (OG) anabeta...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just what i thought...
Been abit on the nervous side after the USP liver scandal and their prodcuts could be counterfeited etc.
The caps in anabeta elite are dark red right? A buddy told me his anabeta elite caps was yellow and black but i told him he must have had the first version (OG) anabeta...
Ya ABE are dark red. :)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Ya ABE are dark red. :)
I read on a Review that they were dark red "GEL" caps?

Mine are just regular dark red caps (can't post picture link yet, 20 post required)

Anyway i only have one bottle and was thinking of a 8 week stacked with erase (1-2 tab/day), any thoughts about the new version of ABE elite?

Just have to say that i have had a VERY pleasant experience with PES customer service regading an alphamaine Exchange / tumbs up.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read on a Review that they were dark red "GEL" caps?

Mine are just regular dark red caps (can't post picture link yet, 20 post required)

Anyway i only have one bottle and was thinking of a 8 week stacked with erase (1-2 tab/day), any thoughts about the new version of ABE elite?

Just have to say that i have had a VERY pleasant experience with PES customer service regading an alphamaine Exchange / tumbs up.
They should just be caps, not gel caps (they have powder in them).

The new version dropped the Cortisol Control ingredient, but added Lodhra Bark and Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus).

Click the link for threads on the science behind their inclusions, but in short they add to the effects of what AnaBeta Elite aims to do by providing more GDA effect, improved performance, and amplify the cAMP effects of Forskolin (in AnaBeta Elite still).

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Ok so by stacking this with erase you get better GDA effect from anabeta along with cortisol Control from erase?
Don't know how much cotrisol control the org erase has? Know that they say the pro version is better at this but now i have two jars of org erase at home so it will have to due.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so by stacking this with erase you get better GDA effect from anabeta along with cortisol Control from erase?
Don't know how much cotrisol control the org erase has? Know that they say the pro version is better at this but now i have two jars of org erase at home so it will have to due.
I don't think there is any definitive measure of how much cortisol control the original Erase has (much of it appears to be from user feedback), but many loved it so it should still treat you well. Should be a solid combination. :)