Best Natty products by category

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Feel free to add to this list
Muscle building/body comp:
Myostatin reduction: myosynergy and follidrone

Test boosters/Ai: Alphamax, Viron (Probably the best test booster out there) and any topical form

Anabolic: Anabeta Elite, Amentomax, cistamax, ARA, Phosphatic Acid, and maybe clear muscle

Cort reduction: Ergobolic, Reduce XT, Abliderate Ammo.

Sleep aids: Sleephoria, Abyss Unparalleled

Test booster/protein turnover: Mass 550(on this right now and it is fantastic)

Endurance: Cardiotryx

Fat loss: Alphamine, Dcp 2.0

GDA: Recompadrol, slintensity, Burn 24

Protein: Cellucor Whey, Select

Honorable mention: Nerve Restore

Staples: Creatine, Beta Alinine, multi

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Creatine?!?!

Lol fits in to several categories though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Burn24 as a GDA,
USP OxyElite protein

Pump products: (or bulk staples)
Agmatine
Citrulline
Nitrates

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Burn24 as a GDA, USP OxyElite protein Pump products: (or bulk staples) Agmatine Citrulline Nitrates
I can't believe I forgot burn 24. And I usually don't us pump products as I like to gauge my workouts based on my pump and how quickly I got it

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin and betaine should to go somewhere on there and I would add Bioforge to natty test boosters.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Forskolin and betaine should to go somewhere on there and I would add Bioforge to natty test boosters.
I personally don't use forskolin due to stomach irritation, but that seems to be the consensus that it helps with body comp

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is the best OTC supplement IMO.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nice! can you expand on this? or do you have a thread going perhaps?

I think we can all agree on that.
mmmm no not all, I abstain from such all-inclusive statement
(as do many others) ;)
I do know this product certainly has its share of fans tho..

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
MASS 550 is on point gents.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
nice! can you expand on this? or do you have a thread going perhaps? mmmm no not all, I abstain from such all-inclusive statement (as do many others) ;) I do know this product certainly has its share of fans tho..
No I do not have a log going, but I can elaborate. The ingredients of this supp are very synergistic. It allows for increased test due to the test support and it's also a mild Ai. This alone creates an anabolic environment in which the maslinic acid takes rapid advantage through increasing protein turnover.
Mood: 5/5 aggression in the gym, helps me pound weights
Strength: 5/5 gained 10 pounds on deadlift in past week and a half
Muscle gain: too early to tell but weight is up a pound and I visually look leaner
Overall: 5/5 as of now

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
MASS 550 is on point gents.
No I do not have a log going, but I can elaborate. The ingredients of this supp are very synergistic. It allows for increased test due to the test support and it's also a mild Ai. This alone creates an anabolic environment in which the maslinic acid takes rapid advantage through increasing protein turnover.
Mood: 5/5 aggression in the gym, helps me pound weights
Strength: 5/5 gained 10 pounds on deadlift in past week and a half
Muscle gain: too early to tell but weight is up a pound and I visually look leaner
Overall: 5/5 as of now
thanks guys!
JJ - great detailed feedback!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice! can you expand on this? or do you have a thread going perhaps?

mmmm no not all, I abstain from such all-inclusive statement
(as do many others) ;)
I do know this product certainly has its share of fans tho..
That's why I didn't quote you ;) mind ya bidness

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
A lot of those I am just starting to try. But for me, I still think Dexaprine is the best thermo I have used.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
gda - recompadrol"damage control" - metabolic powderplus just got level 2 and purple wrath loving both of those

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test boosters: Tropinol XP, Bulbine, and Testopro

Intraworkout: Compete and Recoverpro....mix them together

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Test boosters: Tropinol XP, Bulbine, and Testopro Intraworkout: Compete and Recoverpro....mix them together
i have never got around to try iforce products, but I hear their new pre is a game changer

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to add to this list
Muscle building/body comp:
Myostatin reduction: myosynergy and follidrone

Test boosters/Ai: Alphamax, Viron (Probably the best test booster out there) and any topical form

Anabolic: Anabeta Elite, Amentomax, cistamax, ARA, Phosphatic Acid, and maybe clear muscle

Cort reduction: Ergobolic, Reduce XT, Abliderate Ammo.

Sleep aids: Sleephoria, Abyss Unparalleled

Endurance: Cardiotryx

Fat loss: Alphamine, Dcp 2.0

GDA: Recompadrol, slintensity, Burn 24

Protein: Cellucor Whey, Select

Honorable mention: Nerve Restore

Staples: Creatine, Beta Alinine, multi
Nice list. Id add Growth Factor XT into best sleep supplement as well.

Amino IV for intra.

Norcodrene for fat loss.

Oxyelite for protein.

Focus XT for focus.

Vitamin D3 as a staple.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have never got around to try iforce products, but I hear their new pre is a game changer
I hear the same about Max Out haha, hopefully it gets released soon and keep an eye out for logging opportunities

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really good list OP, and thanks for all of the ArA/ X-Factor love in this thread.

Reading up on Mass 550 now.

Look into MyoSynergy and Test Factor as well, two of the best product releases this year. I'll be trying King by Cutler/BPI in the very near future as well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what...no love for dermacrine?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would put fish oil down as a staple and for protein I would add Pronom and iForce Protean

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
It is! You should check out Conquer while waiting for Max Out ;-)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i consider that hormonal with dhea
good point....but technically so is formestane.

nevermind...some nice products you have listed!!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Really good list OP, and thanks for all of the ArA/ X-Factor love in this thread.
Sorry bro, we're lovin the XGels ;)
Just playin man I'm sure xfactor is a great product.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
good point....but technically so is formestane. nevermind...some nice products you have listed!!!
but I love me my form ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think we can all agree on that.
It's definitely one of the best OTC ingredients. As for as products go (aka formulas), I'd say anabeta elite, with forksolin proven in mulitple studies to increase LBM + free T and reduce body fat, plus eleuthero proven in multiple studies to improve performance and reduce bodyfat, plus good ole anacyclus and a new synergistic lodhra bark, is tough to beat. The stack of course (X-gels + ABE) is undeniably superb.I'd also like to note that Myosynergy also deserves a spot in the top 3 natural anabolic discussion (3 human proven ingredients).

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would bet on Follidrone; over 60 pages of love for it
It's definitely getting a lot of good feedback. No doubt about it

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely one of the best OTC ingredients. As for as products go (aka formulas), I'd say anabeta elite, with forksolin proven in mulitple studies to increase LBM + free T and reduce body fat, plus eleuthero proven in multiple studies to improve performance and reduce bodyfat, plus good ole anacyclus and a new synergistic lodhra bark, is tough to beat. The stack of course (X-gels + ABE) is undeniably superb.I'd also like to note that Myosynergy also deserves a spot in the top 3 natural anabolic discussion (3 human proven ingredients).
You're right, my bad, I shouldn't have quoted those posts that were merely single ingredients (aka not product names).

X-Gels FTW

Fixed ^^^

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What about MAN Sports stuff?

I think they're great.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about MAN Sports stuff? I think they're great.
Nolvadren XT is definitely a good Arimistane product. I've had good results using it.

Been wanting to try PR XT

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You're right, my bad, I shouldn't have quoted those posts that were merely single ingredients (aka not product names).

X-Gels FTW

Fixed ^^^
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]We are just having a discussion here and I offered my thoughts on 3 great products. The fact that you interpreted that as me saying you shouldn't quote posts about single ingredients is a bit...odd. Please relax, really not looking for drama, just trying to help OP in his decision.[/FONT]

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Nolvadren XT is definitely a good Arimistane product. I've had good results using it.

Been wanting to try PR XT
MAN is my overall go 2 supp company. When or IF all else fails I go to them. Fastest working supplements for me bar none!

A fan of Finaflex products aswell. Badass company for damn sure!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]We are just having a discussion here and I offered my thoughts on 3 great products. The fact that you interpreted that as me saying you shouldn't quote posts about single ingredients is a bit...odd. Please relax, really not looking for drama, just trying to help OP in his decision.[/FONT]
Cool story... no drama necessary or intended, which is why I text you a few times, to avoid any unnecessary dialog in the first place. It came across as corrective and slightly condescending, which I said in my text (attempting to keep things private), you then decided to respond here. I'm sure it just comes down to differences in personalities and communication. Although, I probably do need to relax some, I've been on a standing 48 hour shift.

Not going to derail any further. Sorry OP, moving right along =)