Myosynergy vs Follidrone

breakoutyear

Awards
Has anyone taken both of these products and could make a good comparison? I understand Folli is high dose epi and Myosynergy has lower dose epi but also other proven ingredients. I ask this because I've been hearing great things about Folli but its out of stock and I'm uncertain when it will be back. There is also a lot of hype on Myo so thinking about giving it a try especially since they're in stock at the moment...

FYI: I understand they are different products all together, just wondering what peoples results are from each...

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Myosynergy was a better all around product. It helped reduce DOMS over follidrone and body comp was better due to the forskolin and epi. Although it attacked multiple muscle building pathways, I personally feel follidrone was a better lean mass builder and strength supp due to it having a probable, higher dose of epi.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Myosynergy was a better all around product. It helped reduce DOMS over follidrone and body comp was better due to the forskolin and epi. Although it attacked multiple muscle building pathways, I personally feel follidrone was a better lean mass builder and strength supp due to it having a probable, higher dose of epi.
So that being said, would it make sense that follidrone + forskolin 95 would be an excellent stack? Perhaps better than follidrone or myosynergy alone?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
So that being said, would it make sense that follidrone + forskolin 95 would be an excellent stack? Perhaps better than follidrone or myosynergy alone?
No, myosynergy also has ATP for extended endurance, but it has HICA which is extremely be beneficial for cuts and recovery. Although it includes broccoli sprout and Astragalus Membranaceus 20:1 for further myostatin reduction through various pathways such as igf 1 up regulation, I feel like these ingredients did not benefit the product as much as a larger dose of epi would. That being said yes for a complete body comp stack follidrone and forskolin would be great, but myosynergy has its place in the facet of cutting and endurance training. I will not say anything negative about Matt'S company or products directly as I respect and avidly use his innovative products.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
No, myosynergy also has ATP for extended endurance, but it has HICA which is extremely be beneficial for cuts and recovery. Although it includes broccoli sprout and Astragalus Membranaceus 20:1 for further myostatin reduction through various pathways such as igf 1 up regulation, I feel like these ingredients did not benefit the product as much as a larger dose of epi would. That being said yes for a complete body comp stack follidrone and forskolin would be great, but myosynergy has its place in the facet of cutting and endurance training. I will not say anything negative about Matt'S company or products directly as I respect and avidly use his innovative products.
I didn't mean to really compare/rank products as much as just get an idea of your thoughts. I ordered folli, and it coincides with my forskolin run so I was pleased by your comments. I plan on trying myosynergy after I'm done with follidrone to see which one works best for me. Thanks for your input and info.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I didn't mean to really compare/rank products as much as just get an idea of your thoughts. I ordered folli, and it coincides with my forskolin run so I was pleased by your comments. I plan on trying myosynergy after I'm done with follidrone to see which one works best for me. Thanks for your input and info.
it should be a great run, in my 8 week run I gained 6 lean pounds eating slightly above maintenance

breakoutyear

Awards
it should be a great run, in my 8 week run I gained 6 lean pounds eating slightly above maintenance
Thanks for sharing bro! Very informative

Hope we can get some more people who have had both to share their experiences too...

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
during my time on MyoSynergy, i moved to a new area/had to change gyms and im in a cutting phase still, since then been having some incredible workouts with just so much endurance i kept on training for 3 hours with some of them, doing PR's or more reps on all of my normal exercises i noticed it allot when i trained Arms, i use to do arms on there own but during Myo, i changed my program and am hitting everything x2 a week. so i threw my arm workout onto the end of shoulder/push day. and wow, i did crazy volume on seated dumbbell presses 5kg stronger keeping all of my reps, no hitting failure and once i was done with shoulders, started my arm routine with straight bar curls, attempting to keep the weight the same as when i train arms on there own. to my suprise it felt easy and i killed it and kept on going,

heres what im talking about, from one of the workouts.

x4 Straight Barbell Curls (performed fresh on there own day)

(35kg x 12/40kg x 8/40kg x 6/45kg x 3-4)

now here's how my set went, after completing shoulders, i.e presses, laterals, upright rows, face pulls

x4 Straight Barbell Curls
(40kg x 12/40kg x 9/45kg x 7/45kg x 7)

and the pump was unreal. the same endruance and strength effects continued through the rest of the arm session on everything.

and to be very clear, this was when i used MyoSynergy only. and on other days Cistamaxx, + Amentomax (the workout i was speaking of i did not use those.) only basic staples, i.e protein, creatine, aminos, multi.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
during my time on MyoSynergy, i moved to a new area/had to change gyms and im in a cutting phase still, since then been having some incredible workouts with just so much endurance i kept on training for 3 hours with some of them, doing PR's or more reps on all of my normal exercises i noticed it allot when i trained Arms, i use to do arms on there own but during Myo, i changed my program and am hitting everything x2 a week. so i threw my arm workout onto the end of shoulder/push day. and wow, i did crazy volume on seated dumbbell presses 5kg stronger keeping all of my reps, no hitting failure and once i was done with shoulders, started my arm routine with straight bar curls, attempting to keep the weight the same as when i train arms on there own. to my suprise it felt easy and i killed it and kept on going, heres what im talking about, from one of the workouts. x4 Straight Barbell Curls (performed fresh on there own day) (35kg x 12/40kg x 8/40kg x 6/45kg x 3-4) now here's how my set went, after completing shoulders, i.e presses, laterals, upright rows, face pulls x4 Straight Barbell Curls (40kg x 12/40kg x 9/45kg x 7/45kg x 7) and the pump was unreal. the same endruance and strength effects continued through the rest of the arm session on everything. and to be very clear, this was when i used MyoSynergy only. and on other days Cistamaxx, + Amentomax (the workout i was speaking of i did not use those.) only basic staples, i.e protein, creatine, aminos, multi.
it works like a charm on a cut, and you can complain about having road maps for arms

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the shout outs guys, our feedback has been even better than we anticipated. Matt told us a while back he was onto something good, but I didn't think it would be this overwhelmingly positive. Much appreciated.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Ordered a few bottles of follidrone.. I should try myosynergy just so I can make comparisons..

Banned
Awards
you havent even tried Follidrone ,

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
you havent even tried Follidrone ,
that is not true, I have been on a run of that for four weeks, and then went straight into myosynergy

Banned
Awards
that is not true, I have been on a run of that for four weeks, and then went straight into myosynergy
so maybe Follidrone helped Myosynergy get a nice boost then

if i took NP bulk beta-alanine then next month took Body Octane
ima feel the effects better from Body Octane than if i never took NP Beta Alanine the month prior.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
so maybe Follidrone helped Myosynergy get a nice boost then if i took NP bulk beta-alanine then next month took Body Octane ima feel the effects better from Body Octane than if i never took NP Beta Alanine the month prior.
I do not doubt follidrone augmented the effects of myosynergy, but I definitely felt increased endurance and body comp changes once myosynergy was started.

Banned
Awards
I do not doubt follidrone augmented the effects of myosynergy, but I definitely felt increased endurance and body comp changes once myosynergy was started.
was started? so basically this is telling me the start of the 2nd month is the sweet spot for (-)-epi then

your body isnt going to change off the beginning of the other ingredients in Myosyn,

especially since (-)-epi main benefit off logs has been increased endurance, 8 weeks should be a must for (-)-epi

I have taken every other ingredient in Myo, u dont see any drastic in the start of them. if anything maybe the ATP quicker than the others.

But since you had more than a month with 1 ingredient then couple days to a week with another ima guess that one ingredient finally peaked as opposed to forskolin, ATP, HICA and co. made a world of a difference so quick

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
was started? so basically this is telling me the start of the 2nd month is the sweet spot for (-)-epi then your body isnt going to change off the beginning of the other ingredients in Myosyn, especially since (-)-epi main benefit off logs has been increased endurance, 8 weeks should be a must for (-)-epi I have taken every other ingredient in Myo, u dont see any drastic in the start of them. if anything maybe the ATP quicker than the others. But since you had more than a month with 1 ingredient then couple days to a week with another ima guess that one ingredient finally peaked as opposed to forskolin, ATP, HICA and co. made a world of a difference so quick
sorry I was not clear after follidrone I ran myo for a month. The affects I mentioned were cumulative for that month. But yes epi would be better run for a prolonged period of time

Banned
Awards
sorry I was not clear after follidrone I ran myo for a month. The affects I mentioned were cumulative for that month. But yes epi would be better run for a prolonged period of time
you ran follidrone for a month then Myo right after for a month as well, correct?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
you ran follidrone for a month then Myo right after for a month as well, correct?
Just about I upped to dosage of folli at the end so that was about three weeks and myo only comes with a twenty one day supply

Banned
Awards
Just about I upped to dosage of folli at the end so that was about three weeks and myo only comes with a twenty one day supply
so basically what you was feeling was (-)-epi at it's peak,

if you never took follidrone before Myo then your feelings for Myo would be different , in my opinion.

a month of a ingredient vs. a week is a big difference in majority of ingredients used in supplements

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
so basically what you was feeling was (-)-epi at it's peak, if you never took follidrone before Myo then your feelings for Myo would be different , in my opinion. a month of a ingredient vs. a week is a big difference in majority of ingredients used in supplements
im not going to argue with you, I like the profile of myosynergy along with the single ingredient of epi. My views would not have changed because I would have just run myo the whole time instead . That being said, yes folli probably helped with the increased endurance once I started the myo, but I personally feel myo helped increase the recovery time, endurance, and overall body comp.

Banned
Awards
im not going to argue with you, I like the profile of myosynergy along with the single ingredient of epi. My views would not have changed because I would have just run myo the whole time instead . That being said, yes folli probably helped with the increased endurance once I started the myo, but I personally feel myo helped increase the recovery time, endurance, and overall body comp.
probably? it did help and what you felt was a better run of (-)-epi since you did 2 months of it, the other ingredients are great but nothing to change body comp in a month bro

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Wonder what would happen if next time you run myo first then folli after..

Banned
Awards
Wonder what would happen if next time you run myo first then folli after..
lol

what's the purpose of people doing 8-12 weeks on a product? to get it's full benefits of the ingredients.

Follidrone helped Myosyn immensely
and
MyoSyn would help Follidrone immensely if you took Myosyn the first month bro.

supplements start to kick in around end of 2 weeks-3 week time frame most of a time.

Banned
Awards
the way you made Myosyn seemed Godsend when you first started it just proved (-)-epi needs some time to work and 2nd month is really when you see it's full potential.

the other ingredients on Myosyn are great but nothing crazy to start to see changed in the beginning of taking the supplement.

Banned
Awards
Im not a hater or anything, I love Evomuse. I tried majority of there products and there in my top 3 list of best Supp Companies. I have never tried a BLR product, i got 2 Follidrone bottles on the way tho.

But to think Follidrone didnt turbo-charged Myosyn is retarded,

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
lol

what's the purpose of people doing 8-12 weeks on a product? to get it's full benefits of the ingredients.

Follidrone helped Myosyn immensely
and
MyoSyn would help Follidrone immensely if you took Myosyn the first month bro.

supplements start to kick in around end of 2 weeks-3 week time frame most of a time.
Thats what I was getting at

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Im not a hater or anything, I love Evomuse. I tried majority of there products and there in my top 3 list of best Supp Companies. I have never tried a BLR product, i got 2 Follidrone bottles on the way tho. But to think Follidrone didnt turbo-charged Myosyn is retarded,
My admiration for matts company may have led me to give a good review. But alls good, just don't use the word retarded, my brother is mentally handicapped and that is just a slap in the face. If you don't like the folli you can send It to me ;)

Banned
Awards
My admiration for matts company may have led me to give a good review. But alls good, just don't use the word retarded, my brother is mentally handicapped and that is just a slap in the face. If you don't like the folli you can send It to me ;)
No problem and sorry

Evomuse >

dsade is a innovator for sure and will run Myosyn after my 2 months run of Follidrone is done. I already have Nerve Restore and Cardiotryx, dont need to give Evomuse anymore of my money. got to spread the love lol

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
No problem and sorry Evomuse > dsade is a innovator for sure and will run Myosyn after my 2 months run of Follidrone is done. I already have Nerve Restore and Cardiotryx, dont need to give Evomuse anymore of my money. got to spread the love lol
hows nerve restore treating you, because it helped my grandma who has severe sciatica

Banned
Awards
hows nerve restore treating you, because it helped my grandma who has severe sciatica
Just bought it , haven't ran it

After I get a feel of follidrone I may throw it in with it

I use cardiotryx and it's going to be a staple for me I love that stuff

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Just bought it , haven't ran it After I get a feel of follidrone I may throw it in with it I use cardiotryx and it's going to be a staple for me I love that stuff
it really is a multi dimensional product, endurance, fat loss etc

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MyoSynergy is a VERY complete formula.

The massive dose of HICA, as well as atp, forskolin, etc really puts this over the top in my eyes.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
It is indeed very good having several natural products that really work. We should enjoy this
This is the most mature post I've read in weeks. Well said.

amarula

Awards
This is the most mature post I've read in weeks. Well said.
When I started, 10 years ago, in my country we only had cell-tech, animal pak, whey protein and creatine mono, so I'm very happy for having so many good options

DarthGainer

Awards
Both products could be great.

I would like to run Forskolin on its own and Follidrone on its own before trying Myo to judge the effects.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack in some extra Forskolin along with Amentoflavone to increase not only cAMP production, but also slow cAMP breakdown.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
How long should Myosynergy be taken? 8 weeks? And should it be taken on off days?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
How long should Myosynergy be taken? 8 weeks? And should it be taken on off days?
Yes it should be taken on off days, and it seems like MyoSynergy can be taken for a long period of time.

-Matt

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Just finished MyoSynergy which I enjoyed. My Follidrone is on the way so I can continue the epicatechin run, but I'll have a couple weeks between stopping the Myo and starting Folli. So perhaps I'll be able to compare the two to some degree, though I will be running Follidrone for 8 weeks and Myo was run for only 4.