Getting back to clanging and banging

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I've been away from the bodybuilding lifestyle for a few years because of injuries and life getting in the way. I'm now under doctors orders to get back into shape because I've gained 40 lbs the past couple years.

So, what supps are "hot" right now? I know things constantly evolve and being out of the loop so long I might as well be a noob! Specifically I need a fat burner and/or something that gives me extra motivation.

The last thing I took was alphamine, which if loved.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic:
AnaBeta Elite
X-Gels or X-Factor
Follidrone
MyoSynergy

Fat burners:
Norcodrene
Combustion
AAv2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic:
AnaBeta Elite
X-Gels or X-Factor
Follidrone
MyoSynergy

Fat burners:
Norcodrene
Combustion
AAv2

This is pretty much what I would have posted OP.

If you loved Alphamine you could either try to grab the newest flavor (Cherry Limeade) and add some Forskolin-95 and AmentoMax to it for a sick little combo. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is pretty much what I would have posted OP. If you loved Alphamine you could either try to grab the newest flavor (Cherry Limeade) and add some Forskolin-95 and AmentoMax to it for a sick little combo. :)
Sick combo for sure!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before getting back into supplements, I would get your diet and training back in order if you have not already. Those two things alone will go a long way. Also, a fat burner or anything that gives you a kick should not be used to motivate you. One should have enough motivation. Maybe you meant to the motivation to get you in the gym after a long day of work? But even then, that is discpline.

Anyways, in terms of supplements, here are some that I enjoy.

Anabolic

Alphamax
X-Gels
Anabeta Elite
ErgoTest

Fat Burners

Alphamine
Norcodrene
Burn24
DCP 2.0

Pre Workouts

Hypermax
Fitmax
C4
Hemavol
1 M.R. Vortex
STIMaholic

BCAA/EAA

Purple Wraath
Amino IV
Intrabolic
Compete
Alpha Amino

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Looking around nutraplanet, I don't seem to see SHIFT or the original ERASE anymore. Just before I left I seem to remember PES giving them to another "sister" company. Are they still around?

Also, about the same time, everyone and there brother was into DAA. Is it still hyped or has it fallen flat?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks guys. Looking around nutraplanet, I don't seem to see SHIFT or the original ERASE anymore. Just before I left I seem to remember PES giving them to another "sister" company. Are they still around? Also, about the same time, everyone and there brother was into DAA. Is it still hyped or has it fallen flat?
Shift went to synthetic supplements which us now Analyzed Supplements, but Shift has been discontinued

PES makes a new version of Erase now
If you are looking for OG Erase it can still be found at some retailers as can Shift

The new version of Erase is great though IMO And if you want a Shift replacement by PES look into AT2

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-alpha-t2-new-90capsules.html

Myokemist

Awards
Both of our products have been taking off. Our preworkout, Nitramine, is quickly becoming a top seller in a lot of retailers, and the results coming in from our fat burner, Pyroxamine, have been awesome to say the least.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If your looking for a natural anabolic then Alphamac must be mentioned.

Alphamax is quickly becoming one of the most recommended testosterone boosters and for good reason. You get a full dose of Arimistane, full dose of 95% Forskolin, Divanill and L-Dopa and cost is right around the same price as any of those ingredients sold seperatley, $27-32.

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
I would really try out X-Gels and Follidrone. The are one of the most talked about products I see. Also welcome back to the life style bud :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic:
AnaBeta Elite
X-Gels
Follidrone
MyoSynergy

Fat burners:
Norcodrene
Combustion
AAv2
I like this list.

I would add growth factor XT + alphmax to this list to.

Be mindful though, supplements are not a substitute for diet or training. Get those in check first.

I am more than happy to assist in this regard via PM if you so wish :)

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
What's AAv2 stand for?

I figure version two, but unsure the AA

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
For a fat burner - Dexaprine - 1/2 pill can be enough for some people. Also use it as a preWO.Also can look into X-Gels, Tropinol, and Intimidate.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anabolic:
AnaBeta Elite
X-Gels or X-Factor
Follidrone
MyoSynergy

Fat burners:
Norcodrene
Combustion
AAv2
A great list and Alphamine is still a great option as well!

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
You guys like albuterex? (Sp?)

Or is it's big deal being dirt cheap?

Thinking about it and adding bronkaid and aspirin

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys like albuterex? (Sp?)

Or is it's big deal being dirt cheap?

Thinking about it and adding bronkaid and aspirin
ECA is one of the more effective fat loss stacks you can do, hands down.

Like Jiigzz said diet is key. I'd take him up on his offer for sure.

As far as supps go Follidrone is new and hot. I haven't tried it myself yet so I can't comment but it's getting rather good reviews.

Tried and true - X-Gels

Favorite Preworkout right now is CONQU3R by Olympus Labs (I'm a rep) the ingredient profile is outrageous. Even if I weren't a rep it would be my favorite hands down. All clinical dosages man.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Intimidate SRT, X-gels, Hemavol, Tropinol XP plenty of other good things mentioned already as well.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ECA is one of the more effective fat loss stacks you can do, hands down. Like Jiigzz said diet is key. I'd take him up on his offer for sure. As far as supps go Follidrone is new and hot. I haven't tried it myself yet so I can't comment but it's getting rather good reviews. Tried and true - X-Gels Favorite Preworkout right now is CONQU3R by Olympus Labs (I'm a rep) the ingredient profile is outrageous. Even if I weren't a rep it would be my favorite hands down. All clinical dosages man.

Strong post Spaniard I agree with virtually everything you have said

ArA > King of OTC supplements

I have not been on here properly for months and recently came across CONQU3ER...

I seen the profile and bought it straight away, and to be fair it is probably the only pre in my opinion up there with Uncut. I love how is not a proprietary blend and all efficacious doses and I would drink p*ss and eat horse sh*t if it helped with performance so I'm not actually a fan of "tastes good" as I don't care to be frank, but... I actually look forward to drinking this.

Well done Olympus labs

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong post Spaniard I agree with virtually everything you have said

ArA > King of OTC supplements

I have not been on here properly for months and recently came across CONQU3ER...

I seen the profile and bought it straight away, and to be fair it is probably the only pre in my opinion up there with Uncut. I love how is not a proprietary blend and all efficacious doses and I would drink p*ss and eat horse sh*t if it helped with performance so I'm not actually a fan of "tastes good" as I don't care to be frank, but... I actually look forward to drinking this.

Well done Olympus labs
Strong post yourself good sir. Well, thankfully you don't have consume either of those lol just stick to the supps that work bro ;)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have any underlying health conditions that caused you to gain 40lbs?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I compressed my l3/l4 years ago....it acts up from time to time. The last time I had sciatica as well. I just didn't work out for a few weeks and got out of habit.

Plus I work at home....a lot of sitting.