Is Yohimbine useless without cardio afterwards?

rangestormer

Awards
After reading Mr. Cooper's posts on Yohimbine, I am thinking of throwing it with caffeine in my last two months of cut. I am concerned though that I have seen people saying that it should be taken before cardio or it is useless. In my case I workout at around 5 PM (3 days per week) and I practice Muay Thai at 8 PM (3 days per week). Muay Thai is my cardio. I cannot take Yohimbine at these times because it will disrupt my sleep.
Is Yohimbine really useless without cardio afterwards?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It is only useless in the presence of insulin.

Just take it fasted, you will get the benefits.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Define "cardio"...if mauy Thai is your cardio then that's your cardio. Cardio doesn't have to be on a treadmill.

The statement about it being useless without cardio is inaccurate, however it is MORE EFFECTIVE when combined with cardio.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Define "cardio"...if mauy Thai is your cardio then that's your cardio. Cardio doesn't have to be on a treadmill.

The statement about it being useless without cardio is inaccurate, however it is MORE EFFECTIVE when combined with cardio.
I agree with what he said. Now if you can do treadmill or stair master or anything for that matter on top of your mauy Thai then I would say do so.

If you are cutting I would highly recommend on it and keep your heart rate between 120-130 during it also.

rangestormer

Awards
After I ramp up the dose to 14 mg (I am 70 kg), do I take it all at once on wake up or do I divide it into two? I eat my lunch at 2PM and my next meal is after the workout, so about 6-7 PM most days.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yohimbine: the effects on body composit - PubMed Mobile

The main aim of this study was to determine the effects of yohimbine supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in professional soccer players. The athletes (20 top-level male soccer players) were allocated to two randomly assigned trials. Subjects in the yohimbine group orally ingested tablets that contains yohimbine at a dose of 20 milligrams per day in two equal doses for 21 days. Subjects in the placebo group ingested an equal number of identical-looking pills that contained cellulose. There were no statistically significant changes in body mass and muscle mass within or between trials (p > 0.05) after the supplementation protocol. Percentage of body fat significantly decreased in the yohimbine group after the supplementation protocol (9.3 +/- 1.1 vs. 7.1 +/- 2.2%; p < 0.05). Furthermore, fat mass was significantly lower in the yohimbine versus placebo trial at postsupplementation assessment (7.1 +/- 2.2 vs. 9.2 +/- 1.9%; p < 0.05). There were no changes in exercise performance indicators (bench and leg press, vertical jump, dribble and power test results, shuttle run) within or between. trials (p > 0.05). No subject reported any side effects from yohimbine. The results of the current study indicate that supplementation with yohimbine combined with resistance training does not significantly alter the body mass, muscle mass, or performance indicators in professional soccer players. Nonetheless, yohimbine supplementation appears to be suitable as a fat loss strategy in elite athletes.

:)

Banned
Awards
Is there a yombine with all the great benefits but without the horrible sides ???

Back then if I took yombine it felt like hell man
I wish I can take the stuff but the sides were beyond horrible

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

infraredline

Awards
Yohimbine is one of those things where it either works great for you or you hate it. Now if you want it to be really effective get injectable yohimbine hcl. It's supposed to be a world of a difference between oral

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is there a yombine with all the great benefits but without the horrible sides ??? Back then if I took yombine it felt like hell man I wish I can take the stuff but the sides were beyond horrible
As Driven said, PES has some good options. There are other alkaloids out there that may be better suited for you as well.

Banned
Awards
As Driven said, PES has some good options. There are other alkaloids out there that may be better suited for you as well.
I need the cleanest less stimulant side effect form

I checked Norco and looks to be scary stuff

Rather powder form so I can assess

PES Alphamine looks more tolerable compared to Norco

Do u have any suggestions ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For low stim AT2 is the best option

That said I don't find Norco to be a particularly strong stim

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene is probably the lightest option in terms of stimulant energy. It is a very smooth ride.

If you want flexible dosing, you can't beat having it in a powder though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I need the cleanest less stimulant side effect form

I checked Norco and looks to be scary stuff

Rather powder form so I can assess

PES Alphamine looks more tolerable compared to Norco

Do u have any suggestions ?
bulk ycl...alpha-yohimbe doesn't have near the stim effect for me. they claim alpha-yohimbe has less of the side effects that many complain of from ycl, but for me it just has less effect, period!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I only get negative sides from alpha y...yhcl I can dose 15-18mgs no problem

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I only get negative sides from alpha y...yhcl I can dose 15-18mgs no problem
lol...anything over 15mg usually means instant chubby, nice for those special occasions!!!
alpha doesn't have this effect at any dose for me.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Is there a yombine with all the great benefits but without the horrible sides ???

Back then if I took yombine it felt like hell man
I wish I can take the stuff but the sides were beyond horrible
I couldn't believe how potent that sh!t is. It makes me feel like I just took clen.
Plus taking it fasted is ruff because after I dose my stomach turns into a black hole and I can literally eat a horse. One time I ate over 4k cals one sitting then got up to search the fridge.

Still take every now and then but never with cardio.. That sh!t might kill u

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't believe how potent that sh!t is. It makes me feel like I just took clen.
Plus taking it fasted is ruff because after I dose my stomach turns into a black hole and I can literally eat a horse. One time I ate over 4k cals one sitting then got up to search the fridge.

Still take every now and then but never with cardio.. That sh!t might kill u
i would recommend that anyone getting bulk ycl also get a scale!!! ycl is very potent stuff!!!