FAT BURNER

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Looking for good fat burning stack.. Im currently using Lean Body and Alpha t-2... Dont feel the effects when I used at-2 with oxy..... Any suggestions will help thanks.....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Bulk yohimbine 2.5 with caffeine.

If you don't feel that, you need a stim break :D

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
That is a very good stack. I think you are just looking for some stims so you can "feel" them. Which like mentioned above I would recommend yohimbine also.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AAv2
Norcodrene

thank me in 4 weeks

W

Warthog13

Awards
Looking for good fat burning stack.. Im currently using Lean Body and Alpha t-2... Dont feel the effects when I used at-2 with oxy..... Any suggestions will help thanks.....
I've had much success with the good ol' ECA stack.

Of late, I hit a plateau and tried substituting Alphamine in place of caffeine tabs and have lost 7 lbs over the last two weeks. Now, that's just one data point but I'm pretty pleased with those results!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've had much success with the good ol' ECA stack.Of late, I hit a plateau and tried substituting Alphamine in place of caffeine tabs and have lost 7 lbs over the last two weeks. Now, that's just one data point but I'm pretty pleased with those results!
This is great to hear! ECA works no doubt, but a lot of people forget that roughly 75% of the fat loss effect comes from appetite suppression. When you control for calories, the magnitude of fat loss from things like yohimbine and forskolin is actually oftentimes higher.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is great to hear! ECA works no doubt, but a lot of people forget that roughly 75% of the fat loss effect comes from appetite suppression. When you control for calories, the magnitude of fat loss from things like yohimbine and forskolin is actually oftentimes higher.
clear pm.
need to ask 1 quick question

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's diet OP? What are you looking for out of your fat burner?

W

Warthog13

Awards
That and the energy (perceived or otherwise) to take the workouts up another notch. Also - I should mention that I am also supplementing F95 at the time, too.

A

Alexjet

Awards
I just got Lecheeck's Ripped Cocktail and I'm staking with their Hyper T2. Good combo so far. Haven't worked out with it (I'm on Razor 8 pre) but I took it before my job which I'm in a 29* cooler for 8 hours so usually I wear a jacket, but I was almost sweating for the first 5 hours without a jacket on. I also like that it's not another pill I have to take, it's cost effect and tastes great.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Running Chaotic Labz "Malice"... honestly, the best fatburner/energy pill since the old Slim X.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For fat burning purposes Stimul8 would be a good option. Besides using it pre workout, as most do, smaller doses spread though the day will produce appetite suppression and thermogenic effects as well. Pair this with the muscle sparing aspect it's a home run.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For fat burning purposes Stimul8 would be a good option. Besides using it pre workout, as most do, smaller doses spread though the day will produce appetite suppression and thermogenic effects as well. Pair this with the muscle sparing aspect it's a home run.
This is also a damn fine option OP.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good ones mentioned, but have you looked into DCP 2.0 and Combustion? Lots of great results coming from that combo.

I'm about to stack DCP 2.0, Combustion and Vanillean myself :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of good ones mentioned, but have you looked into DCP 2.0 and Combustion? Lots of great results coming from that combo.

I'm about to stack DCP 2.0, Combustion and Vanillean myself :)
damn strait.. I lost what.. like, roughly 10 lbs in a month of hard dieting and discipline using that stack.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd check out Norcodrene or Forskolin. Forskolin is of course stim any free, but a very proven ergogen. Reduce XT may aid in your goals as well. Some notice a water weight reduction.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I like using Dexaprine and TT-33 together.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive been using a full dose of dexaprine pre gym. good ish.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lately been using oxy elite pro...pretty good

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn strait.. I lost what.. like, roughly 10 lbs in a month of hard dieting and discipline using that stack.
did you do the DCP + Combustion or the DCP + Combustion + Vanillean?

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
Give ENCINERATE a try, I use 2 capsules in the AM before morning cardio. it's a staple in my competition prep. Helps me get down to under 5% body fat. It's very effective and doesn't tweak you out.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sadly it was my last bottle and even that one I had to get from the classifieds. I freaking loved that product. so good for keto dieting.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I still have a few bottles

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin 95% is a great non stim option out there. Now some users do experience some GI discomfort, however at higher extract %(i.e. 95%) much of these side effects are mitigated. If you can handle Forskolin between 50-100mg/day I would start with this. Find yourself a fat burner if you do want high stim products, or supplement Yohimbine HCL or Alpha-Yohimbine, definitely potentiates a great thermogenic effect.

Have you considered any Test Boosters to help you cut?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Forskolin 95 + TT-33 + Dexaprine would be nice. You could also do ECA.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I like Dexaprine as well but I am pretty stoked to try the new Thermoxyn

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-phenadrol-60-capsules.html Been taking this for two weeks. Love the energy it delivers. I've sweated more in the gym then in a long time. SO far down 9 lbs in those two weeks. This is the best i've seen in years. Try taking their pwo stimaholic before lifting, stuff will have you wanting to camp at the gym. In just one week of trying it I had 7 friends at my local gym hooked on it.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running this stack right now:

Well balanced macronutrient ratio
Consistency
Portion control

It's a little early for me to see the results but I'm sure it will work. If it doesn't, I'm gonna throw in some PX-white or some PX-black. Haven't decided which yet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running this stack right now:

Well balanced macronutrient ratio
Consistency
Portion control

It's a little early for me to see the results but I'm sure it will work. If it doesn't, I'm gonna throw in some PX-white or some PX-black. Haven't decided which yet.
That stack has to be some over hyped expensive stuff huh? I'd rather just eat what I want and take combustion! Hahaha

Seriously, you are right though. All about focus and dedication.