ANS ritual. Painkiller effect? um...uh...

B

Battossi

Awards
I'm wondering what is causing a pain killer effect in ANS ritual. I've taken agmatine, beta alinine, citruline as staples which is a different feeling than this.... I can't put my finger on what's causing the effect. Anyone have any experience? It's almost like a disassociate high. May be super sensitive to one of the ingredients.

Weird. Kinda cool but the potential to hurt myself scares me a little. I'll take tomorrow aswell In a non workout environment to test. Then again Monday to test. This is strange as hell.

B

Battossi

Awards
Okay...
There may be some interactions.

There's a mao inhibitor in ritual.
I'm also taking bulk nootpep. Amongst other no tropics to easily treat add (talked with doctor. ) so...In theory...I could be increasing dopamine and the mao inhibitor is blocking the breakdown leading to a good amount of dopamine. I will report back on this.

B

Battossi

Awards
Okay...
There may be some interactions.

There's a mao inhibitor in ritual.
I'm also taking bulk nootpep. Amongst other no tropics to easily treat add (talked with doctor. ) so...In theory...I could be increasing dopamine and the mao inhibitor is blocking the breakdown leading to a good amount of dopamine. I will report back on this.

Ahha! Pea/hordenine/ no ppept = effects similar to a low dose acid without psychedelic effects. Thanks druggies on other forums and google!

Oh dear. Never again.

Will split the 2 tomorrow and report back.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
2 grams of agmatine was like an analgesic in one study or whatever. I thimk it was for people with spine injuries (?) but that's more than you're getting here and it took like amonth at that dose for it to work anyway I iirc

B

Battossi

Awards
Update:took the ritual and no ppept apart and go figure. No high. Today I'll take them together too see if this is a fluke.