AllMax Hexapro

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
wow the Cookies and Cream just might be the best protein I've ever tasted. I'm not a huge fan of blends, I prefer whey iso, but the taste of this is excellent, I'll make an exception.

Anyone tried any of the other flavors?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of Allmax's protein powders do tastes amazing great and they now have Hexapro in Choc PB. The only thing with Hexapro how much added glycine & taurine is in it?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
their chocolate is even better
Does their chocolate taste like chalk?
Pretty much all proteins that I have tried, their chocolate tastes like chalk exept for IFN Protean. Same reason why I cant eat chocolate icecream from DQ.

Younglifter16

Awards
What other brands have you tried?
Nearly all of them lol, choc is my go to flavor
Pretty much all proteins that I have tried, their chocolate tastes like chalk exept for IFN Protean. Same reason why I cant eat chocolate icecream from DQ.
It tastes amazing srs

Younglifter16

Awards
You find it superior, taste wise, to Ultra peptide or oxyprotein?
to the UP chocolate whey? absolutely. I have a sample of oxyelite chocolate protein, yet to try it. Their strawberry cheesecake is crack though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try XF 2.0 Triple Chocolate
then come back to me
PES Chocolate is very good, as is Beverly's Chocolate and Cellucor's Molten Chocolate or Smores/Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I've had 2 samples of HexaPro, and I really enjoyed both! CnC and I think a Chocolate.

NPCfitPro

NPCfitPro

Awards
Another vote for Hexapro. I also like Dymatize Iso 100, and ON.

NueroJohn

NueroJohn

Awards
Try XF 2.0 Triple Chocolate
then come back to me
PES Chocolate is very good, as is Beverly's Chocolate and Cellucor's Molten Chocolate or Smores/Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.
x2 for XF 2.0. I like snickerdoodle from PES best also. I'm always looking for good cinnamon flavors! Anybody try Brown Sugar maple oatmeal cookie from iforce? Sounds good

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
x2 for XF 2.0. I like snickerdoodle from PES best also. I'm always looking for good cinnamon flavors! Anybody try Brown Sugar maple oatmeal cookie from iforce? Sounds good
Good stuff
Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl
XF 2.0 Cinnamon Roll.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to order UP 2.0. Everything I have read has been positive and I have yet to try it.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to order UP 2.0. Everything I have read has been positive and I have yet to try it.
I have been using UP 2.0 Butterscotch, Mochaccino and Cinnamon Roll for a while now. I got to say the flavors are the best.To be honest the only flavor I did not like was the Chocolate PB.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using UP 2.0 Butterscotch, Mochaccino and Cinnamon Roll for a while now. I got to say the flavors are the best.To be honest the only flavor I did not like was the Chocolate PB.
Chocolate PB is hard to flavor. I have tried Isoflex and the new Muscletech platinum series whey in that flavor. Both have an overwhelming chocolate taste, almost complete chocolate. It is such a shame because I am not a fan of chocolate, unless it is mixed with PB. PB is one of my favorite food items. The only good PB flavored protein I have had is Cor Whey PB Marshmallow, I might give the cinnamon roll a shot first. I have to see what other flavors there are and see what sticks out to me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chocolate PB is hard to flavor. I have tried Isoflex and the new Muscletech platinum series whey in that flavor. Both have an overwhelming chocolate taste, almost complete chocolate. It is such a shame because I am not a fan of chocolate, unless it is mixed with PB. PB is one of my favorite food items. The only good PB flavored protein I have had is Cor Whey PB Marshmallow, I might give the cinnamon roll a shot first. I have to see what other flavors there are and see what sticks out to me.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to try Cor Whey PB Marshmallow next. I just ordered XF's Ultra Peptide Whey chocolate.Also was looking at BoiX Choc PB as well.

Younglifter16

Awards
Was talking about the blend actually, the UP 2.0

no clue, is that the one that has 9 grams of fat per serving with just 18 grams of protein? Id hope that the UP would taste better with those macros

amarula

Awards
no clue, is that the one that has 9 grams of fat per serving with just 18 grams of protein? Id hope that the UP would taste better with those macros
Yes, it's the blend. Never tried Allmax's one but UP is awesome

amarula

Awards
The one from Body Nutrition is more peanut and less chocolate. I prefer the contrary but you'd probably like this one too

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try Cor Whey PB Marshmallow next. I just ordered XF's Ultra Peptide Whey chocolate.Also was looking at BoiX Choc PB as well.
If you like to cook with your whey, give their cinnamon swirl a shot. You can add many different ingredients to it; pumpkin, vanilla, maple, etc.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one from Body Nutrition is more peanut and less chocolate. I prefer the contrary but you'd probably like this one too
Is Body Nutrition the former True Nutrition that made Trutein? If so, I will not touch the stuff, but thank you for the suggestion.

I should have added to my list the best Chocolate PB I have had was Sytha 6, it had the most PB flavoring.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try XF 2.0 Triple Chocolate then come back to me PES Chocolate is very good, as is Beverly's Chocolate and Cellucor's Molten Chocolate or Smores/Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.
I'm ashamed to admit I haven't tried the triple chocolate yet.

amarula

Awards
Is Body Nutrition the former True Nutrition that made Trutein? If so, I will not touch the stuff, but thank you for the suggestion.

I should have added to my list the best Chocolate PB I have had was Sytha 6, it had the most PB flavoring.
Why?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to start a **** storm. For me personally, I will say two things without getting into the company and the owner. First, I tried the Cinnabun when it was True Nutrition and it was chalky, bland, and definitely ruined my experience. In addition, they had a rep on another board and when people posted something negative about a product, he would start bashing people and their choice of protein. I will not support a company with poor reps/customer service. Even if said company produces the best goods. It is a principal thing for me. Like I said, there is more about the company, but I will not get into that. Google is a strong tool!

amarula

Awards
I'm not going to start a **** storm. For me personally, I will say two things without getting into the company and the owner. First, I tried the Cinnabun when it was True Nutrition and it was chalky, bland, and definitely ruined my experience. In addition, they had a rep on another board and when people posted something negative about a product, he would start bashing people and their choice of protein. I will not support a company with poor reps/customer service. Even if said company produces the best goods. It is a principal thing for me. Like I said, there is more about the company, but I will not get into that. Google is a strong tool!
Ok, I understand