fat burner+ SSRI= ok or bad

Hope

Awards
Hi all,

I am trying to lose weight. I have ordered hydroxycut hardcore elite to speed up fat loss. But I am also on Sertraline and Atomoxetine . Is it ok to take?[h=1][/h]

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all,I am trying to lose weight. I have ordered hydroxycut hardcore elite to speed up fat loss. But I am also on Sertraline and Atomoxetine . Is it ok to take?[h=1][/h]
This question would have been better asked before you purchased. Anyway I would not take anything with any type of yohimbine/yohimbie with an SSRI.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah, stupid me. :(
Don't beat yourself up over it. Your health is important and if you post up your stats and goals, the members here can help you still shed those pounds. See if where you ordered the product from takes returns or possibly sell/trade it to somebody else.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not to mention.. that the product you bought is brutal. it may be even stronger stim wise than even dexaprine.

BodyBuilderX

Awards
I would avoid hydroxycut. So many other better options out there.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would avoid hydroxycut. So many other better options out there.
Agree, not a fan of Hydroxycut at all. Never seemed to do a whole lot for me. That is what I started on when I didnt know a whole lot of nothing about supps. Since than have switched to Dexaprine. Going to be giving Alphamine a shot soon, excited for that. But I know for me Dexaprine works.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Agree, not a fan of Hydroxycut at all. Never seemed to do a whole lot for me. That is what I started on when I didnt know a whole lot of nothing about supps. Since than have switched to Dexaprine. Going to be giving Alphamine a shot soon, excited for that. But I know for me Dexaprine works.
are you recommending this for OP and his situation? or are you just getting your plugging quota in bro...

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound like a very good idea combining the two products listed. Also I haven't personally have not been impressed by Hydroxycut in the past or currently. Maybe others received better results? Next time try looking outside of the MuscleTech offerings. My $.02

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
This question would have been better asked before you purchased. Anyway I would not take anything with any type of yohimbine/yohimbie with an SSRI.
What he said. You should look at something without Y in it.